Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for carterkerns > Reviews

Browse

carterkerns' Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

carterkerns RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
CyberStorm
CyberStorm
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking!, January 30, 2016
This review is from: CyberStorm (Kindle Edition)
I rarely read a book that keeps my attention throughout the entire book the way that Cyberstorm did. It seemed as if the end of every chapter set up the following chapter so that you had a hard time finding a good place to lay it down; you had to keep reading to find out what was going to happen next. Considering that I do the majority of my reading just prior to bedtime, this book caused me to loose some sleep. Good job Mr Mather.

EMP 1500 MILES FROM HOME
EMP 1500 MILES FROM HOME
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Priorities People!, January 25, 2016
Not very far into this book it became obvious to me that it is nothing more than a cheap romance novel thinly veiled as an action packed drama. And that's within the first chapter! If an apocalyptic event were to actually occur, don't you think the main characters would have more important things on their minds than making googly eyes at each other??? Like SURVIVAL??? I found it offensive, insulting to human intelligence and distracting. Having them hook up in a bar when the lights go out and they believing the world's ending so they go for one last hurrah would have been more realistic for how this storyline's going. Unfortunately I had just finished reading 77 Days in September prior to purchasing this book so this one was basically a waste of $2.99.

Gone Girl: A Novel
Gone Girl: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I just read a saying that states... ..., December 6, 2014
I just read a saying that states..."the most dangerous animal in the world is a silent smiling woman". THAT describes Amy Dunne perfectly...a characterization with which I'm sure her husband Nick agree.

The Nazi Officer's Wife: How One Jewish Woman Survived The Holocaust

Enjoying God: Experiencing the Love of Your Heavenly Father
Enjoying God: Experiencing the Love of Your Heavenly Father
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 4, 2014
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :) One of those rare books that can read over and over again

Begin Smart How Many Beeps?
Begin Smart How Many Beeps?
by Begin Smart Books
Edition: Board book
22 used & new from $0.14

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointed, December 8, 2012
So disappointed that I'll probably return it. In short, the beeper is extremely difficult to get it to beep. No child could do it themselves. I had to lay it on a flat surface and press hard with the heel of my hand to get any kind of noise at all. Wouldn't recommend unless the one I received is a fluke.

Amscan International Popcorn Bowl Hollywood
Amscan International Popcorn Bowl Hollywood

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 8, 2012
These bowls, even though they're plastic, are VERY thin. I had planned to use them as the base for gift baskets but am concerned that the walls won't hold up once the bowl is filled. I may have to wrap the basket bag extra tight for added support.

Disney Princess Memory Game
Disney Princess Memory Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Memory Game (Toy)
I was expecting a box game and all it is is a package of cards a littler larger than playing cards. The picture makes it appear MUCH bigger than it really is.

Touch Ups Women's Taryn Sandal,Gold,8.5 W US
Touch Ups Women's Taryn Sandal,Gold,8.5 W US
Price: $40.76
9 used & new from $40.76

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY pretty shoes but...., December 8, 2012
These shoes are beautiful! I purchased them for my son's wedding and they went great with my outfit, but....OMG my feet were KILLING me even before the wedding was over. I had even purchased Dr. Scholls high heel inserts, but even that didn't help. While waiting outside the church for the bride & groom to emerge, literally NONE of my toes had any feeling in them. As soon as pictures were over I slipped on a pair of flats and wore them the rest of the day. Maybe it's just me, but I'm really disappointed that such pretty shoes were so uncomfortable and, therefore, will never be worn again.

21 Jump Street
21 Jump Street
DVD ~ Jonah Hill
Price: $5.00
119 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Funny but Pretty raunchy., December 8, 2012
This review is from: 21 Jump Street (DVD)
A lot, and I mean a LOT of dropping the F-bomb during this movie...and that's not all of the cussing. DEFINITELY not appropriate for anyone under 18 (in my opinion). Also a lot of crude sexual suggestiveness. It definitely earned it's R rating. After watching previews I liked the story line of two "bumbling" cops being assigned to undercover duties at a high school. I anticipated a lot of chase, crash scenes (which it has) and humor (of which much was off-color). So if that's your preference in comedy, you'll love this movie. It just wasn't what I had anticipated.

Page: 1 | 2