Profile for carterkerns > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

carterkerns RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Enjoying God: Experiencing the Love of Your Heavenly Father
Enjoying God: Experiencing the Love of Your Heavenly Father
Price: $8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 4, 2014
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :) One of those rare books that can read over and over again

Begin Smart How Many Beeps?
Begin Smart How Many Beeps?
by Begin Smart Books
Edition: Board book
30 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY disappointed, December 8, 2012
So disappointed that I'll probably return it. In short, the beeper is extremely difficult to get it to beep. No child could do it themselves. I had to lay it on a flat surface and press hard with the heel of my hand to get any kind of noise at all. Wouldn't recommend unless the one I received is a fluke.

Amscan 139204 Popcorn Bowl
Amscan 139204 Popcorn Bowl
Offered by Buy 4 Less UK
Price: $6.47
5 used & new from $4.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 8, 2012
These bowls, even though they're plastic, are VERY thin. I had planned to use them as the base for gift baskets but am concerned that the walls won't hold up once the bowl is filled. I may have to wrap the basket bag extra tight for added support.

Disney Princess Memory Game
Disney Princess Memory Game
Offered by MVS Stores
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Memory Game (Toy)
I was expecting a box game and all it is is a package of cards a littler larger than playing cards. The picture makes it appear MUCH bigger than it really is.

Touch Ups Women's Taryn Sandal,Gold,8.5 W US
Touch Ups Women's Taryn Sandal,Gold,8.5 W US
Price: $44.69
4 used & new from $44.69

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY pretty shoes but...., December 8, 2012
These shoes are beautiful! I purchased them for my son's wedding and they went great with my outfit, but....OMG my feet were KILLING me even before the wedding was over. I had even purchased Dr. Scholls high heel inserts, but even that didn't help. While waiting outside the church for the bride & groom to emerge, literally NONE of my toes had any feeling in them. As soon as pictures were over I slipped on a pair of flats and wore them the rest of the day. Maybe it's just me, but I'm really disappointed that such pretty shoes were so uncomfortable and, therefore, will never be worn again.

21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)
21 Jump Street (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy)
DVD ~ Jonah Hill
Price: $1.99
20 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Funny but Pretty raunchy., December 8, 2012
A lot, and I mean a LOT of dropping the F-bomb during this movie...and that's not all of the cussing. DEFINITELY not appropriate for anyone under 18 (in my opinion). Also a lot of crude sexual suggestiveness. It definitely earned it's R rating. After watching previews I liked the story line of two "bumbling" cops being assigned to undercover duties at a high school. I anticipated a lot of chase, crash scenes (which it has) and humor (of which much was off-color). So if that's your preference in comedy, you'll love this movie. It just wasn't what I had anticipated.

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this movie, December 5, 2012
I wasn't super interested in watching this movie initially, but when I finally did I was glued to the screen. My older grandkids are obsessed with the story line and characters. This movie has the potential to become almost as much of a craze as the Harry Potter series.

Anne Klein Cashmere Blend Coat Brown 18
Anne Klein Cashmere Blend Coat Brown 18

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat. Great value., October 7, 2012
I have been looking for a dark brown medium length coat for a couple of years now. I just happened to spot this on Amazon and immediately ordered it. It's beautiful! Great fit and value. It will look great both dressed up and with jeans. I'm soooo thankful I finally found it.

Reebok Indianapolis Colts Speed Blue Trainer Polo (XX-Large)
Reebok Indianapolis Colts Speed Blue Trainer Polo (XX-Large)
Offered by Collectibles of the Game

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it, October 3, 2012
I purchased this for my son-in-law's birthday. He's in management at a local company and is allowed to wear Colt's related clothing on Fridays during football season. This shirt looked classy enough for his position while sporting the team's logo. He loved it.

Toy Set Road Construction Site with Crane, Tanker Trucks, Gas Station, Road Blocks and Many Other Parts (89307-1 US)
Offered by Mongol Trading Co.
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $24.48

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!, August 27, 2012
I purchased this for my grandson's fourth birthday. He loved it and played with it non stop for several days.

Page: 1 | 2