100 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Shop Now Kids Halloween
Profile for barbara seving > Reviews

barbara seving's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

barbara seving RSS Feed (lakewood, CO, US)

The Time Keeper
The Time Keeper
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: The Time Keeper (Kindle Edition)
There is a--lot to enjoy in this book, however I feel that if the story had been more fully developed that it would have been more enjoyable. As is, it is a very good and enjoyable story that had an abrupt and disappointing ending. The sea clock experimentation was very interesting but was also never developed or fully explained. The love story also very good but built up to an explanation that was a total let down and much ado about nothing.

I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend the book., November 5, 2012
For the most part I really enjoyed reading this book and reflecting upon what I can use in my own life that is there. I feel like it is a bit too predictable as far as situation and outcome are concerned in many places and frankly becomes a little boring at times because of that. The part I enjoyed the most was the very end of the book which refers to the scripture about moving mountains and how to get them to move. I had a terrible situation a few years back and looked up that scripture and did exactly what it said <very Loudly> and the mountain began to move and kept moving until it was gone. Wow!

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Trilogy)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium Trilogy)
by Stieg Larsson
Price: $20.79
1416 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars The Girl Who kicked the Hornet's Nest, July 2, 2010
This book has been a real disappointment to me as I have read the first two in the trilogy and thought they were wonderful. It is very hard to believe that the last book was authored by the same person. Hornet's Nest is lacking in the suspensefull writing that the first two had that made it hard to put them down. I was anxious for this one to end and even the ending was a big let down and huge disappointment.