Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jim > Reviews

Browse

Jim's Profile

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jim "Firefighter" RSS Feed (Tallahassee, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Forty-Nine Times
Forty-Nine Times

5.0 out of 5 stars We lost 49 Precious Lives, Enough is Enough - This Song should remind us each and every day to work towards common sense restrai, July 1, 2016
This review is from: Forty-Nine Times (MP3 Music)
That night was what (as a first responder) can only be described as hell on earth. This song is a beautiful tribute to the very PRECIOUS lives we lost in the early morning hours of June 12th. But we have shed enough tears, now is the time to change things so that we can at least try to make this awful event stand for more, ENOUGH - Give us the strength and the wisdom and common sense to change this country for the better - it is time, it is way past time, we have suffered under the despotism of the NRA long enough.

Men's We Are Orlando Orlando United Strong LGBTQ Quick Drying T-Shirt
Men's We Are Orlando Orlando United Strong LGBTQ Quick Drying T-Shirt

1.0 out of 5 stars Knock Off not the real thing, June 26, 2016
This is a knock off of the official T-Shirt to help the families in Orlando ----- stay clear

Panasonic FV-11VQL6 Ventilation Fan/Light Combination
Panasonic FV-11VQL6 Ventilation Fan/Light Combination
Price: Click here to see our price
46 used & new from $160.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased three of these and so far they work great, we have had them installed by a certified ..., March 7, 2016
Purchased three of these and so far they work great, we have had them installed by a certified electrician and we have two that are on a three switch and one on just a one swiitch. All three work great and are very quiet compared to the fans the builder put in. The electrician called the fans the builder put in "noise makers" They were on three inch ducts, and really did not do a very good job. These new ones work VERY well and are very quiet.

The Very Best Of Cher
The Very Best Of Cher
Price: $9.99
219 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars IT is the best of Cher and I really enjoy it unlike the ..., March 7, 2016
This review is from: The Very Best Of Cher (Audio CD)
This CD was exactly what I was looking for. IT is the best of Cher and I really enjoy it unlike the other CD that came with it that 4 of the songs would not play at all this one works just fine.

Ultra Stop Non-Slip Indoor Rug Pad, Size: 3' x 5' Rug Pad
Ultra Stop Non-Slip Indoor Rug Pad, Size: 3' x 5' Rug Pad
Price: $7.71
2 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT happy with it at all, March 7, 2016
This product is supposed to keep a rug in place. The rug in question is right next to my bed, this pad does NOT keep the rug in place, it still slips all over the place when I get up in the morning. NOT happy with it at all.

ZipperMend Antique Brass
ZipperMend Antique Brass
Offered by imagine products
Price: $5.69
18 used & new from $3.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT stay locked, December 13, 2015
This review is from: ZipperMend Antique Brass (Kitchen)
This item will not stay fastened - it keeps unlocking on its own when in use. I would not recommend it to anyone

Briggs & Riley @ Baseline Luggage Baseline Upright Tough Duffle Bag, Olive, Large
Price: $529.00
19 used & new from $529.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Breaks first time I used it. Not good, March 23, 2015
I used this item yesterday for the very first time. It was dropped off at one airport and I had two stops so it was handled three times. The zipper on the lower part -- broken. If things are going to start breaking the first time I use it this bodes ill for the bags future wouldn't you think????

Peacock Alley Riviera Blanket, King, Pearl
Peacock Alley Riviera Blanket, King, Pearl
Offered by Brookstone
Price: $179.99
2 used & new from $116.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, December 14, 2014
This is a fantastic product I would buy more if I needed them - we have washed it now many times and have had it for a year - holds up without a hitch - we have had absolutely NO problem and would definitely recommend it to others .

Bobwhite Quail: Its Habits, Preservation, and Increase
Bobwhite Quail: Its Habits, Preservation, and Increase
by Herbert L. Stoddard
14 used & new from $225.00

1.0 out of 5 stars one of those was a limited edition with VERY fine vellum and the other was a reddish brown cover, October 23, 2014
I am not writing this review of the book, but there is something very wrong here. Sonny Stoddard, Herbert Stoddard's son taught me prescribed burning, so I think I know what I am talking about. There maybe a reason why this vendor lists this book as a first edition, but since Scribner published Mr. Stoddard's book in 1931 how can this be??? There have been many printings since the two that were done in 1931, one of those was a limited edition with VERY fine vellum and the other was a reddish brown cover. Although there is NO doubt that this is a FINE work on the subject of quail it can not possibly be a first edition. Not if it was published after 1931.

Bridegroom
Bridegroom
DVD ~ Shane Bitney Crone
Price: $12.37
32 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars If you live it every day this is a warning you MUST see, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Bridegroom (DVD)
This movie woke me up and now we are involved (along with another couple) in a law suit to bring about marriage equality to the third largest state in the US, Florida. I had to swallow very hard to do this because I have kept my sexuality private, something that has driven my husband crazy. Now everyone knows and you know what, I feel a TON lighter for it. FORWARD!!! And to those that would say we are going down a slippery slope that will have no moral boundaries. To those who truly harbor such fears, I can only say this: Le us look less to the sky to see what might fall; rather, let us look to each other . . . and rise above.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8