Profile for R. G. Sherwood > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. G. Sherwood "Sherwood Forrest" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sprite Showers HM5-CM-R Pure Mist Filtered Shower Handle
Sprite Showers HM5-CM-R Pure Mist Filtered Shower Handle
Price: $34.97
3 used & new from $27.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality, breaks easily especially in small shower, June 21, 2014
First the good news - the shower head itself works well, it sprays plenty of water in a variety (5) ways and is easy to operate. It is also very easy to install and start using right away. I didn't get enough use out of it before it broke to tell how well the filtering part worked but I can say that there isn't negative that I can say about it. The filter doesn't impede water flow which I think is good.

The bad news is that this head does stand pretty vertical on your shower, much like the picture shows. You can't adjust it to where it's spraying more at a downward angle. This isn't a big deal if you have a big shower or probably if your shower is part of the tub, gravity will pull the water down plenty I'm guessing. But if you have a small standup shower like I do then it's bad news, especially for short people who won't be able to get out of the way of the spraying water without going underneath it. My wife is 5'5" and she tried to pull the shower head down at a lower angle and the cheap plastic connector piece broke easily so we're returning it. So you better be either 6' or taller or have a fairly big shower for this to be of use to you.

Sand Omnibus
Sand Omnibus

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Hugh., February 15, 2014
This review is from: Sand Omnibus (Kindle Edition)
Hugh is such a great story teller and strikes that delicate balance of painting a vivid picture and having the story captivate you. Sand is the story of a family torn apart and put together again in a world where sand is king.

Shift Omnibus Edition (Shift 1-3) (Wool Trilogy Book 2)
Shift Omnibus Edition (Shift 1-3) (Wool Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sequel to Wool., January 1, 2014
Hugh does a great job with prose. He always paints a vivid picture with words that takes the reader into the world he creates. In Shift we go back in time a learn about the silos and those who created them and those that lived in them leading up to Wool. While I appreciated the background, jumping through time is a difficult thing to do. It gets more difficult when you have to track multiple time lines all while trying to remember the future important parts of Wool. Wool is still my favorite, looking forward to Dust.

Wool Omnibus Edition (Wool 1 - 5) (Silo Saga)
Wool Omnibus Edition (Wool 1 - 5) (Silo Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read book, December 24, 2013
I bought this book after seeing all of the positive reviews and I can see why it's gotten so popular. Hugh Howey does an amazing job painting a picture and growing it over time with twists and turns along the way. It's also a very thought provoking book - what things would you do to keep thousands of people happily trapped in a silo? I highly recommend this book!

Hanes Men's 4-Pack Comfort Stretch Ankle Socks,Black, 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12)
Hanes Men's 4-Pack Comfort Stretch Ankle Socks,Black, 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable socks, July 11, 2013
These are thick, durable socks that still breath around your foot. I wear size 10 and the large fit well.

Seahorse Shanty Trick Jigsaw Puzzle 110pc
Seahorse Shanty Trick Jigsaw Puzzle 110pc
Offered by Nana & Papa's treasures
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging!, July 2, 2013
This is a great puzzle that is easy to put together but incredibly difficult to solve. The idea is to build the boathouse and the sea along with the seahorses and fit all the seahorses inside the sea. The problem is that the water and seahorses can be put together in different combinations only one of which will work.

Taprite Pony Pump, Sanke D Keg Pump
Taprite Pony Pump, Sanke D Keg Pump
Offered by Kegconnection
Price: $32.95
3 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, works great!, July 2, 2013
You can't rent taps anymore where I live so I needed to buy one and not spend a lot of money. The taprite pony pump works really good, attaches easily and does its job. Works on most kegs.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male to 2-Male RCA Adapter (6 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my car!, March 8, 2012
I bought this to listen to my iPhone in my car, I had to replace the cheap cable I had that wouldn't plug into the headphone jack when my iPhone had any kind of case on it. The recessed adapter is perfect, works great with the case and the sound quality is superb. The cable is of high quality, very sturdy and flexible. I highly recommend it!

Household Essentials Christmas Tree Storage Bag with Green Trim
Household Essentials Christmas Tree Storage Bag with Green Trim
Price: $13.67
22 used & new from $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, big enough for a 9ft tree!, January 4, 2012
Like a lot of other reviews I bought this bag because my cardboard box had lost its fight with my 9ft tree. Although the description says it's made for a 7ft tree I can tell you that my 9ft full tree with lights, the stand and the star all fit inside easily with room to spare. I will say that it's more difficult to pack a tree inside of a bag as opposed to a box where the sides are rigid. But the bag itself is sturdy, light and does its job. The bag also turns more into a cylindrical shape as opposed to a rectangle shape so keep that in mind when you store it, it may be more difficult to put it in an attic for example.

Patriot Iris Series 16 GB SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card PSF16GiSDHC6 (Green)
Patriot Iris Series 16 GB SDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card PSF16GiSDHC6 (Green)
Price: $43.33
2 used & new from $43.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with my JVC GZ-HM300 Dual Slot High Definition Camcorder, May 28, 2010
Bought a 16GB card which failed inside the camcorder. Amazon was great about replacing it quickly, had a new card the next day. Had the same problem with the new card and sent that back too. Ended up with the Transcend 16GB card which worked perfectly and I love the no hassle packaging.

Page: 1 | 2