Profile for Slymin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Slymin RSS Feed

Celestron 93588 Astro Night Vision Flashlight
Celestron 93588 Astro Night Vision Flashlight
Price: $10.95
5 used & new from $2.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper then cheap, October 18, 2012
I purchased this flashlight thinking it would be a perfect little item for observing without destroying my eyes. It is a terrible flashlight, it doesn't show almost anything unless it is on full power, and it is the cheapest made thing I have ever held in my hand. Please do yourself a favor and don't buy one of these. I took it apart and the internal components are just junk. The outer shell is a very flexible plastic that could easily break if you tried. The light if dropped would implode in my opinion. I have used it and it was slightly helpful, hence the two stars. Save your money though and buy something that actually works as it is intended. The quality control team at Celestron needs some pointers.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - Playstation 3
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition - Playstation 3
30 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Graphics and Gameplay are great, story lacks, February 20, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I will keep this brief and not include many spoilers.

The game was really fun for me, I really enjoyed the first Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as well as the DLC. This game was pretty fun to, but I was taken a back at how quickly that it ended. The graphics are great and the color looks awesome (especially on the Endor DLC). The Force Powers are fun and all, and there is a new Mind trick that you get to use. I hated playing the bosses though, they were all lame in my opinion, and sometimes frustrating, but they didn't take away the enjoyable experience I had.

The Starkiller USB drive you get with the Collector's Edition is cool, and works fine. It is preloaded with many bonus features that come with it, such as, game script, pictures, wallpapers...etc

The steel case is the main reason I purchased, and I can say it was not disappointing! The steel case is awesome, the art work looks so good!

It was definitely worth the $25.00! I usually wait when these non-online games come out... The price goes way down!

Pros: Awesome graphics, Force moves are great, and the lightsaber combos, excellent. Good scenery, and the story isn't THAT bad.

Cons: Very short, dumb looking bosses, and only one DLC.

Would I recommend the Collector's Edition and the game in general?

Well if you are as a big a Star Wars fan as I, then definitely YES!

UTG .22 Tactical Low Profile Rail Mount (#22)
UTG .22 Tactical Low Profile Rail Mount (#22)
Price: $10.78
15 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rail, Great Price!, June 29, 2011
This is an excellent rail for the price. It is much more bulky and quality built then the standard Ruger 10/22 rail. The metal is much more sturdy and this allows use of your iron sights since it is U-cut down the middle. There are more slots as well for your scope to attach to on this rail, and the included screws are slightly longer for a tighter fit. This is an outstanding product for the price.