Profile for MKD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MKD RSS Feed (Anywhere, Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2
Curlytails Pre-Curled Ribbon, Jewel Pack
Curlytails Pre-Curled Ribbon, Jewel Pack
Price: $10.52
2 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Just know that if you want to tie them around anything as well they don't tie nicely because of all the kinks that create the cu, January 3, 2015
These work perfectly for the way they are designed. Just know that if you want to tie them around anything as well they don't tie nicely because of all the kinks that create the curl.

Deer Mum Men's Fashionable Colorful Grid Soft Cotton Socks 5 Pairs
Deer Mum Men's Fashionable Colorful Grid Soft Cotton Socks 5 Pairs
Offered by Fantty
Price: $18.98
3 used & new from $18.94

5.0 out of 5 stars This is such a great price for these really nice socks, January 3, 2015
This is such a great price for these really nice socks. My husband loves fun work socks and he is already wearing these!

Cabinet Door Lion Head Designed Ring Pull Knob Clock Handle Bronze Tone
Cabinet Door Lion Head Designed Ring Pull Knob Clock Handle Bronze Tone
Offered by uxcell
Price: $5.52
2 used & new from $4.68

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered three of these two of the three were ..., January 3, 2015
I ordered three of these two of the three were missing the screw. However, it is hard to complain with such a low price. These worked really well with the set of drawers I put them on.

Plaid Martha Stewart Vintage Decor Wax, 8-Ounce, Clear

Quality product

BMG Women's Fold Over Contrast Waist Multicolors Workout Capri Yoga Pants
BMG Women's Fold Over Contrast Waist Multicolors Workout Capri Yoga Pants

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, November 2, 2014
These are really itchy and the seams rub on the inside.

Hyland Black Round Toe Mary Jane Triple Strap & Buckle Women's Ballet Flats-8
Hyland Black Round Toe Mary Jane Triple Strap & Buckle Women's Ballet Flats-8

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, November 2, 2014
Love these shoes! They do rub on my ankles if I wear them without tights. So cute and comfortable. All three staps adjust. Not a lot of support but they still feel good after wearing all night.

Dominik Sheer Mesh See-through Boxer Trunks, Mens, Deep Blue Colour (4125) (M)
Dominik Sheer Mesh See-through Boxer Trunks, Mens, Deep Blue Colour (4125) (M)
Offered by Dominik US
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 2, 2014
Fast shipping, item as described.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Literally lit on fire, December 4, 2011
I have had this mat for almost a month. I never trusted leaving it on while I was not home. Up until now, it worked fine. I kept the heat about mid-level and only plugged it in for an hour or so at a time. I plugged it in earlier tonight when my dog was on it. Thank goodness he decided to move. Twenty minutes later, it literally sparked and ignited. It was on fire beneath the outer covering when my fiance unplugged it. The fire went out and mildly burned the mat. Needless to say, we threw it out. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2012 6:52 PM PST

Carat Cache Tree of Life Earrings
Carat Cache Tree of Life Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, November 17, 2011
These earrings were such a good deal I thought they would be cheap. I bought them as a gift and when I opened the bag I was pleasantly surprised. They are really nice silver earrings. They are not too light or too heavy and the black design looks very nice. My friend loved them!

OTTERBOX Defender Series Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Non-Retail Packaging - 1 Pack - Non-Retail Packaging - Black/Pink
Offered by HiLoPlace
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I pulverize this case and it holds up!, June 7, 2011
I have left my phone in the rain, sprayed it with a hose, and dropped it down stairs, on the ground, and out of my lap more times than I can count. And, after all that, when I take my phone out of the case it looks brand new after a year. No scratches or damage of any kind. Of course, if you are less absent minded than I am you may not need this case. However, for the klutz prone who still want a smart phone Otterbox is the way to go! Sometimes it gets dust underneath the clear cover but I simply take it off, clean it, and put it back together. I do that maybe once a month, but I live in a dusty area. I cannot say enough good things about this case, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2