Profile for Angelbabe531 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angelbabe531 RSS Feed (NJ)

Play Phone by BabyFirst - Playful, Amusing, and Engaging Toy Telephone for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschool Kids
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for babies, July 18, 2014
Fun for babies. He likes to press the buttons and laughs when the characters come on the screen. I deducted an extra star because it freezes a lot. None of my other apps freeze.

Leachco Cuddle-U Nursing Pillow and More, Sage Pin Dot
Leachco Cuddle-U Nursing Pillow and More, Sage Pin Dot
Price: $23.57
17 used & new from $19.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 11, 2014
Great product. I used it for nursing my son, and then I used it for his tummy time and as seating for him. He is 9 months old and he still uses it. He likes to nap in it, so I lay down on the floor next to him and use my computer or watch tv as he sleeps. It says spot clean, but I put it in the wash and dryer on low and it comes out fine. Great quality. It'll be in good condition to use for the next baby.

The First Years Microwave Sterilizer
The First Years Microwave Sterilizer
Price: $15.11
13 used & new from $15.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy design, March 11, 2014
I never got to use it. The knob would not lock on, so the lid wouldn't create a seal. It has to seal for it to work, so it was effectively useless.

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Click'n Learn Remote
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Click'n Learn Remote
Price: $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars My baby enjoys playing with the remote, March 11, 2014
Great toy with fun songs. Wish the happy face in the middle lit up instead of the red light on top. He is a little more interested in our controller since the middle button is brighter than this one.

VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone
VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone
Price: $11.00
26 used & new from $10.15

2.0 out of 5 stars Not designed with babies in mind, March 11, 2014
I bought this for my son for Christmas who was 6 months old. He was super happy with it, but it only lasted 2 months. We noticed the music sounded static-y and garbled and had to be thrown out. I was heartbroken, since it is such a cute design and he loved playing with it. Before throwing it out, my husband opened it out of curiosity and found that the inside was extremely corroded. The idea of him playing with chemical corrosion disgusted us. We assume the baby had gotten drool in the phone. We were shocked since he isn't even teething yet and doesn't produce much drool. The only reason I'm not giving it one star is because he really enjoyed it while it worked. A toy designed for a 6 month old should be able to resist drool. All of his other toys have lasted longer than this one. I am very disappointed and I would not recommend it to anyone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic looking wig, August 21, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this wig. The picture makes the wig look a little short, so I didn't think I would like it much. When it arrived, I tried it on and absolutely loved it! It is a lot longer than pictured and it has a layered cut. It covered my whole back and I had enough hair to do a mock bang in the front. It is synthetic, but it wasn't cheap plastic-y synthetic like you get at Halloween costume shops. It combs easily and does not tangle, even after wearing it three days in a row. I received several compliments on it. Very happy with my purchase.

Kirby Canvas Curse
Kirby Canvas Curse
Offered by davesgreatdeals
Price: $104.85
28 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game Reminds You Why You Bought A DS!, June 23, 2005
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Kirby Canvas Curse (Video Game)
Although there are tons of really good DS games promised for the future, DS games that take advantage of the touch screen are few and far between. Kirby's Canvas Curse proves just how fun touching can be. Using only the touch screen, you guide Kirby along a rainbow path towards the door at the end of each level. Sounds simple, huh? Well it is....you pick up the controls really quickly and are soon drawing lines, bashing enemies, copying abilities, and evading obstacles. Just when you think the game is smooth sailing, the gameplay becomes more challenging and you need a quick hand to pass the levels.

Each world has three or more level as well as three medals that you can collect. Collecting medals allows to swap them for unlockables, including alternate ink colors, extra units for your life, extra courses that use copy abilities, and much more.

Just when you think you are done with the levels, you're not. After you defeat the boss at the end of the world, the levels are available for play in Rainbow Road. Here you really have to prove your drawing skill in one of 2 options! In Time Trial, you race against the clock to earn medals. In Line Trial you must conserve as much ink as possible to earn medals.

After beating a level two boss, the boss level becomes available in Rainbow Run as a minigame. You can play against the bosses as much as you'd like and try to get top rank.

Overall, Kirby Canvas Curse is a great buy for your Nintendo DS. It takes a simple concept and turns it into a fun and involved game. The level design and increasing difficulty will keep challenging you and Rainbow Run ensures this games replayablity.