Profile for hargo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hargo RSS Feed (Minnesota)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Carlson 0941PW Extra-Tall Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door, White
Carlson 0941PW Extra-Tall Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door, White
Price: $52.92
30 used & new from $48.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't we buy one years ago?, February 28, 2014
We have 3 dogs and 3 cats. Our dogs "help us" clean the litter box every chance they get. This gate solved that problem immediately. Fits the door way very well, and keeps 3 large dogs out, and lets our 3 cats in, and of course us, when we open the gate. A laundry basket will even fit through if you hold it the long way. The gate is tall enough to prevent the dogs jumping over for their "treats". We all love it, except the dogs, they are all going through "fecal withdrawal". We're probably going to buy another one for another area of the house.

Seeds of man: An experience lived and dreamed
Seeds of man: An experience lived and dreamed
by Woody Guthrie
45 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Shades of Woody, August 23, 2013
Great adventure story of Woody, cousin Eddie, Uncle Jeff and Pa Charlie's quest for Paw Jerry's gold claim. It takes them from Pampa OK to the Big Bend of the Rio Grande. Woody is a great and many times very humorous writer, his romps with Helly Cat and Rio Rina were downright steamy! He tells a great story, right up there with "Bound for Glory" Look forward to reading "House of Earth"

The Stellestrian (The Full Graphic Novel with Panel View)
The Stellestrian (The Full Graphic Novel with Panel View)
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs down!, March 21, 2013
I did not care for this book in the least. It's a glorified comic book that is to small to see or read. Panel View??? Not for me!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 12:31 PM PST

Phoenix (Kindle Single)
Phoenix (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully disturbing Chuck, February 16, 2013
This is a great new typically disturbing, sometimes funny Chuck short. I read it in a sitting and ironically got up, walked by the gas fireplace, cleaned the cat box, and fed the cat. Suddenly thought of it all in a whole new way. Great read! I'm working through Chuck's collection. On to "Damned", and "Doomed" this Fall!

Sonos Controller for Android
Sonos Controller for Android
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app to run my Sonos 5, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Sonos Controller for Android (App)
I got this for my Kindle Fire as opposed to buying an expensive Sonos remote. Everything works great! I can play my own music library (although it will not play flac files), Songza, Pandora, Slacker Radio, and many more. I usually use Spotify, although you must have the premium account. Start it up, choose a playlist, go home, open a book, and read to music. I would recommend this to anyone.

Spotify (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Spotify (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, January 18, 2013
Lovin' Spotify for Kindle! I run it through my Sonos 5, granted I have to pay the Spotify premium to do this but it's worth it.

ZOOKEEPER DX
ZOOKEEPER DX
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicting!!, January 18, 2013
This review is from: ZOOKEEPER DX (App)
A simple no-brainer game. Connect three things in a row. Fast paced and fun! High level of replayability! I keep trying to beat my high score of course 113,000 for now!!

Hanes Men's 4-Pack Classic Comfort Flex Waistband Woven Boxers Underwear, Assorted Plaids, Large
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $19.00
2 used & new from $18.35

5.0 out of 5 stars I would buy them again., January 18, 2013
What can I say? They're boxers. They fit well. They're comfortable and durable. This was a repeat purchase, so they must be good.

Teaser (Definitive Collector's Edition)
Teaser (Definitive Collector's Edition)
Price: $25.02
18 used & new from $17.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Dogs..Turn it up!!!!!!!!!, January 3, 2013
What a GREAT addition to my collection. Makes a classic album even better! The alternates and out takes are incredible, as is the guest list, Nels Cline!?!..Derek Trucks!?!..seriously awesome!! Five CDs at a great price. I would recommend this set to any Tommy fan. One of rocks legendary guitarists!!

Hunky Dory
Hunky Dory
Price: $11.94
100 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A "Must Have" Bowie, besides Ziggy of course!, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Hunky Dory (Audio CD)
I bought "Hunky Dory" along with "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars". Two must haves for Bowie fans, especially "Ziggy". "Life on Mars" is a Bowie classic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3