Profile for Eliza White Buffalo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eliza White Buffalo RSS Feed (Ireland)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SPELL BINDING, February 17, 2013
I know it sounds cliche, but I do think this is the best fiction I have ever read, and I have read a great deal of fiction. The story is captivating - spell binding - non put-down-able. It is a ghost story; also an insight into the witchcraft days of the fifteen century. Believe me...even if you don't believe in ghosts, this WILL send chills through you.

Twin Awakenings
Twin Awakenings
by Raja Raja
Price: $10.79
15 used & new from $10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Twin Awakenings (Paperback)
What a delightful read! This book is about awakening from 'the long sleep', as I call it, the old unconscious paradigm of limited human ability, into awareness of the complete and eminent self, a magical self which co-creates with divine power. This book does not dictate to you of your hidden sleeping ability; it takes you on a magical journey of one man's awakening and shares with you the pain, the joy, the magic, and the promise of complete self awareness in Love, as Love. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, with a huge grin on my face and magic in my heart... Thank you Raja and Santia ... a wonderful gift."

Midnight Is a Lonely Place
Midnight Is a Lonely Place
by Barbara Erskine
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
113 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read, January 10, 2013
I could not put this novel down...I am now an avid reader of Barbara Erskine's work. This was not the kind of story I would normally have gone for, but a friend suggested Barbara's novels and so I ordered this one to begin with. I will certainly be ordering many more in future. This particular novel has an edge to it that keeps you wanting to read on...I simply could not put it down. The story itself is incredibly intricate, fascinating, and heart stoppingly exciting. I found myself resisting the urge to flick forwards to see if my assumptions about the storyline were true, but I was wrong every time. The story is surprising at every turn; there simply is no guessing what is really going on. Thoroughly entertaining from start to finish.

The Shack
The Shack
by WM. Paul Young
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.20
367 used & new from $1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars heart opening and soul inspiring, January 10, 2013
This review is from: The Shack (Mass Market Paperback)
A beautiful true story of enlightenment - this sometimes heart wrenching, sometimes comforting and healing, and sometimes mind enlightening tale, can seem to some to be greatly elaborated at best. However, from personal experience I know phenomena like this can and does happen to those who have experienced traumatic events in their lives, and also to those who may not have but who are open to it in their minds; their hearts are never the same again. Experiences like this bring a strength to people that is life giving: hope, faith, fortitude. The joy is incredible, and even for those who have not experienced but who have simply read this book or others like it, they too go through a journey of mind liberation and heart activation. Bless all of you have followed this path of enlightenment...you are bringing peace to the world.

Magdalene's Well
Magdalene's Well
by Saga Rhose
Price: $17.07
44 used & new from $0.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful heart touching read, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Magdalene's Well (Paperback)
Magdalene's Well has touched my heart and soul. I believe it will touch yours too. Mary Magdalene tells her-story and not his-story through the saga oracle. She calls herself Miryamah and refers to herself as the sacred feminine of the eternal soul that was Jeshua (Jesus). These two were twin flames of the one soul and so they experienced an awesome love relationship that only twin flames can aspire to. This account of her life as a child during her training as a priestess, and through her life and mission with Jeshua, and thereafter is romantic and heart wrenching at the same time...it is sorrowful and joyful, and incredibly healing and enlightening. I totally recommend you read this book.

Jeshua's Song
Jeshua's Song
by The Saga-Oracle
Price: $22.18
28 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars UNPUTDOWNABLE, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Jeshua's Song (Paperback)
Jeshua's Song has given me such a gift. I first heard of the book on facebook, on the author's page The Saga Oracle. I knew, i felt it immediately - I have to read this book. I went to Amazon immediately and ordered it, and I am so grateful I did. It is a big book but it took me hardly any time at all to read it - I just did not want to put it down, and when it was read I did not want it to end. I know I will pick it up in a year or so and read it all over again. It is Jeshua's life story, Jesus' life story. Channeled through Saga, the story is breathtaking. It inspires great compassion in the reader, forgiveness and enlightenment. Thank you very much Saga for this gift you brought into the world.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2012 1:37 PM PDT

Jewels of Silence: Meditations on the Chakras for Voice and Crystal Singing Bowls
Price: $15.00
33 used & new from $10.28

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful, December 28, 2011
I received this cd as a Christmas present. I had seen a video of Ashana's work before and had expressed an interest in it, putting it on my facebook wall and that. So a dear friend knew it was something that would bring me joy. Well, it brought me much joy yes...and so much peace!!! Oh My Goodness, how peaceful it is! It created such a peaceful atmosphere in my home over Christmas. I won't cook without it ha ha! I even did the housework this morning with it..it is so grounding, so centering, so beautiful...Thank you, dear sweet Ashana, and thank you Thomas Barquee...

Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes
Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes
by Mary Summer Rain
161 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An Unforgettable Read, November 18, 2011
I read this book years ago after experiencing a wake up call in an NDE. Even though I had been guided by Black Elk since I was a tiny child my life was so terrible that I had shut myself down and lived in intense shadow. After the NDE 10 yrs ago, I opened up to Black Elk again. Spirit Song was the first spiritual book I ever read, having been guided to it by Black Elk. I guess you could have called me a closet shaman, but this book gave me much encouragement, much faith in who I was and in my experiences of the spirit world which I had never spoken of out of fear of rejection. I read it twice within one week, not being able to leave it down for more than 30 minutes. I even slept it ha ha...dreaming of past teachings from Black Elk, just as Summer Rain was receiving from No-Eyes. This book gave me just the right amount of encouragement I needed to believe that I too could be who I really am without judgement, without self doubt, and that I too could find my place in life. For anyone who is searching for truth, for happiness, for some glimpse of a spiritual guidance, Spirit Song is, in my opinion, an excellent place to begin. In these days when our spirituality is so crucial to more and more of us, and the white race and the red race are being brought together in love and higher wisdom, Spirit Song can lead the way. An unforgettable read. Thank you Mary Summer Rain, with love Eliza White Buffalo.