Profile for T. Lewis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Lewis RSS Feed (Doylestown, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Logisys Corporation Streamline Letter Illuminated Blue LED USB Keyboard (KB209BK)
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed, August 16, 2012
The product worked fine for the first 2 days and then random keys started to fail. Tried on another computer and the same keys did not work. Amazon accepted my return with no issues.

Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Kodak Easyshare C1505 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Digital Zoom - Black
Offered by etrader2008
Price: $129.99
7 used & new from $99.99

2.0 out of 5 stars No optical zoom, January 14, 2012
I ordered as a gift for a friend that needs a basic camera. The camera is easy to use and takes decent shots but is wrongly advertised. It does not have an optical zoom lens.

Energizer 2032 Battery CR2032 Lithium 3v (1 Pack of 5)
Energizer 2032 Battery CR2032 Lithium 3v (1 Pack of 5)
Offered by Bargenz
Price: $3.90
35 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars good batteries, February 28, 2011
So far I have used 2 of the batteries. The batteries perform great. No complaints. I just hope that they hold up.

Zune Home AV Pack v2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Zune Home AV Pack v2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by EEE DEALS
Price: $8.60
29 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The best value!, February 28, 2011
The dock and remote are extremely easy and intuitive to use with my home A/V system. It is very convenient to dock and use the remote. The best thing about this dock, I am able to keep using my hard case on my Zune. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to with this. I am extremely happy using dock with my Zune 30 Original! I hope someone will get a dock out for my Windows Phone 7 phone.

Cables Unlimited AUD-1100-06 6 feet 3.5 MM Male to Male Stereo Cable
Cables Unlimited AUD-1100-06 6 feet 3.5 MM Male to Male Stereo Cable
Offered by KAI-shop
Price: $2.68
59 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., February 18, 2011
Great quality cable that does the job. The plastic housing around the male connector is larger than average making it hard to plug into a device with a case. I have to take my Zune case off to connect the cable to my Zune for a good connection.

Arkon Smartphone Car Mount Holder for Apple iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 6 5C Samsung Galaxy Note 4 3 Galaxy S6 S5 S4 HTC One M8
Price: $18.41
28 used & new from $14.93

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, February 18, 2011
Works as advertised. Quick and easy setup. I use the vent adapter to hold my cell phone. The only complaint I have is with the plasic clips. Other than that its a great product for a good price.

GPX HM109B 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock
GPX HM109B 30-Pin iPod Speaker Dock
Offered by TEKENVY
Price: $28.72
18 used & new from $24.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for being cheap, February 7, 2011
I didn't need anything fancy for an alarm clock/mp3 dock. Since I do not have an iPod, I wasn't sure how well my phone was going to be held up in the top slot. Well... it only fits the iPod stuff. It was a little bummer and the alarm clock didn't have too many features such as a snooze. Not a big deal since it had the aux in jack in the back of the unit to support other mp3 players. I decided to give this to my wife for her work office. She absolutely loves it. She definitely enjoys the features and the ease of use. The radio reception is okay, the sound is great for being a cheap product. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Franklin Sports Ready To Go Hoops Basketball Game
Franklin Sports Ready To Go Hoops Basketball Game

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 7, 2011
Bought this for my nephew and he absolutely enjoys it. I found it to be cheaply made. The backboard is cardboard, the pressure trigger that detects if a score was made doesn't always work. It would have been nice if it displayed the number of baskets made. I was expecting a better quality product.

Samsung Focus Windows Phone (AT&T)
Samsung Focus Windows Phone (AT&T)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone and worth looking at, December 3, 2010
I have been using this phone since it was first released and I have to say I really enjoy this device. I have been a loyal Microsoft mobile user since the old CE devices. My previous phone I had prior to this was my old At&t 8125 running WM6.5. Comparing this to any past mobile OS of Microsoft, this phone is very refreshing. This phone is definitely a step forward but lacks some features of previous versions of WM. I knew what I was getting into when I made this big leap. When I purchased this phone, I typed in my Microsoft Live account and presto! My new Samsung Focus phone was setup with contacts, email, calendar and more. I was able to start using my new device right away. My phone was completely setup before I left the store minus the Zune sync. It was an easy transition. The phone has a lot of great features and is very intuitive and esthetically good looking. The screen is probably one of the best features of the phone. It is absolutely terrific and a joy to play media on it. The speakers are also really nice. The phone reception is really good no complaints there. This phone has also re-ignited my Zune experience. I have 1st gen Zune and this phone makes it even easier. It's a blast using media on my phone again. The phone is reasonable durable. Sadly I dropped mine a few times already but it still works fine.

For me, I do not like the Apple systems however, I do like how the iOS operates with music and the app store and the quality. The Android I was fearful with the quality due to the wide selection of hardware, OSs available, lack of security, and lack of Outlook support (I know it has this feature but read it doesn't work that well). Those phones were not for me. I felt that the Samsung phone was perfect since I use Windows, Office and Outlook, Zune, has similar features/ideas to the iOS and is simple.

The only thing I did not like about this device is how the expansion card slot was handled by At&t, Samsung and Microsoft. I am looking forward to the Certified WP7 micro SD cards to become available. Also, excited about the copy & paste update that will be available early next year. I feel as if Microsoft left out some nice features that WM has. Maybe this was done for future phone releases. I already miss the syncing capability of files between the PC and phone. I am still getting a hang of the Microsoft Cloud server. I have yet to play around with that too much. I don't care if it is done through Zune or Cloud as long it has this capability in the future, I would be happier.

To sum this phone up, I would have to say it is great but is not a must have item. If you're in the market for a new phone, that is intuitive, good looking, awesome media player, this is definitely worth taking a look at.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2011 11:53 AM PST

3-in-1 Synch & Charge USB Travel Kit for Samsung Focus
3-in-1 Synch & Charge USB Travel Kit for Samsung Focus
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 2, 2010
Charger does not work. Had my phone plugged into the charger to charge overnight and woke up the next morning with a dead phone. My phone would not turn back on. I then used the OEM charger to charge up the phone. The phone displayed an error message and would not properly turn on. After a short period of time on the OEM charger, the phone was working again. I am unsure if the phone/battery is now damaged. I have an email into the vendor so hopefully I will get some answers as to why this happened.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3