Profile for Lauren S. Dunne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lauren S. Dunne RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
HABA Animal Upon Animal: Here We Turn
HABA Animal Upon Animal: Here We Turn
Offered by LaToys Etcetera
Price: $27.54
11 used & new from $27.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, June 13, 2014
My 7 year old loved this game! It's a game we will be able to pass down in the family. Great quality product

Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel, lavender scented,2.4 fl.oz.
Baby Foot Deep Exfoliation For Feet peel, lavender scented,2.4 fl.oz.
Offered by E SHOPPE
Price: Click here to see our price
53 used & new from $18.85

5.0 out of 5 stars These bad boys work!, April 27, 2014
I got these as a birthday present from my loving mother. She told me that she used them and loved the outcome. I thought it was absolutely disgusting, and doubted they would work.
I followed the directions to a T. I soaked my feet in the bath for around 15 minutes and dried them thoroughly. I slipped the plastic booties on, securing the tips around my ankle with the stickers included. My mom suggested putting on thick slipper socks, as to avoid breaking my neck, and I'm glad she did. Just walking to the sock drawer proved to be a risky and challenging task. The gel becomes incredibly slippery!
I waited in a comfy chair for an hour, as instructed. Afterwards, I simply rinsed off my feet and went to bed.
3 days later, I wake up to a horrifying sight. Pieces of skin the size of post-it notes and gum wrappers adorn my sheets. It was truly disgusting. 5 days later, the large pieces were gone, revealing smooth skin. I continued to peel on the arch, sides, and top of my foot. Today marks day 8 and I'm still peeling between my toes, sides, and around the nail beds.
***I would like to mention that I did soak my feet every night, as I'm a bath person in the evenings. I shower in the mornings. This may have helped the process.
***For those people who gave lower stars and complained about this being temporary, umm... Our skin continues to grow each day! Of course this is temporary. I will update later on how long my feet have stayed soft.
***I have taken pictures from before, twice during, and day 8, but cannot upload them here. If you would like to see them, just comment with your email and I will gladly show off my smooth feet!

My Little Pony Glitter Hair Brush x 1 (Randomly Pick Design)
My Little Pony Glitter Hair Brush x 1 (Randomly Pick Design)
Offered by CV Trading Corp
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic brush... Eh, March 11, 2014
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Maybe it's just me, but I assumed the design on the brush wasn't just a sticker. I bought the brush for a 7 year old, so I know that the sticker won't last. Not due to being carless, but due to the fact that the brush will get wet sometimes. Had I known this, I wouldn't have bought. In a few weeks, this brush will just be a regular pink kid's brush...

Dearfoams Women's Longsleeve Pocket Tee Pajama Set, Penguins, X-Large
Dearfoams Women's Longsleeve Pocket Tee Pajama Set, Penguins, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, January 6, 2014
This adorable pajama set what exactly what I needed. It's light-weight and not too warm. The sleeves are a tad short for me, but for pajamas, I'm totally fine with that.

Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Edition
Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Edition
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic returns!, December 15, 2013
Great classic that my 6 y/o daughter loves. I'm not used to kids movies being this long (2 hours 15 minutes) so we didn't watch it all in one evening, but I know she wanted to keep going!

BEARPAW Abigail Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid),Pom Berry,3 M US Little Kid
BEARPAW Abigail Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid),Pom Berry,3 M US Little Kid
Offered by KIKS
Price: $38.28
4 used & new from $38.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boot, December 11, 2013
Bought size 3 for my 7 year old. Purposely bought a size larger so she could wear next year too. Very bright and good quality.

ARX FAST Weight Loss Pills Extra Strength Weight Loss Supplement Appetite Suppressant Fat Burner Diet Pills Metabolism Booster MADE IN USA
Offered by LivingFit USA
Price: $49.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No results, December 11, 2013
These provided nothing for my body. I work out every day, for a good 30-60 minutes on an elliptical machine. I figured these would help me lose weight a little faster, but I still averaged .5 to 1 pound a week.

The Berenstain Bears Think of Those in Need (First Time Books(R))
The Berenstain Bears Think of Those in Need (First Time Books(R))
by Stan Berenstain
Price: $4.99
159 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wholesome without religion, December 11, 2013
I was afraid this book might be religious, even tho it's not labeled as one of their religious based books. I figured I would donate it if that was the case, but it turned out fine. Teaches great lessons about giving to those in need, and being grateful for what you have.

PUMA Voltaic 3 V Kids Running Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Fluorescent Pink/PUMA Silver/White,3 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, December 11, 2013
I bought these for my almost 7 year old daughter who knows how to tie shoelaces but refuses to do so. These shoes just makes our mornings a little less stressful. Although Velcro, the style is still "cool" and my daughter loves them. She says she can run raster and jump higher... :)

Village Naturals Bath Shoppe Bath Bomb Trio (Lavender, Vanilla & White Tea) 5.28 oz
Offered by Get It Wholesale
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bath bombs!, November 13, 2013
Bought these for my 6 year old. She kept stealing my $6 Lush bath bombs so I bought her these cheaper alternatives. They aren't as fragrant, but still smell nice. They are not harsh on her delicate skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5