Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for GramiLovesBooks > Reviews

Browse

GramiLovesBooks' Profile

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GramiLovesBooks RSS Feed (Clarksville, Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Great Carp Escape, The
Great Carp Escape, The
by Irish Beth Maddock
Price: $5.71
31 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ♪♫•✞*Everyone is Beautiful in Their Own Way*✞♪♫, April 20, 2016
This review is from: Great Carp Escape, The (Paperback)
This beautifully illustrated children's story drives home the point that all of God's creations are uniquely designed and beautiful. I came to this conclusion back in the 80s when I decided to be satisfied with exactly how God created ME to look. After all, who was I to think I could improve on His handiwork? So I quit cutting, coloring, and curling my hair--and makeup, too--all at the same time! How liberating it was, and I've saved my dear husband so much $$ over the years! Irish's story helps to instill that attitude so important to me, and I've got one my littlest grandsugar, Lillian Jane!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The New World: A Step Backward (Volume 1)
The New World: A Step Backward (Volume 1)
by Andy Skrzynski
Price: $16.99
18 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching, exciting, original, a fresh futuristic What-if!, June 30, 2015
See for yourself what nature and science has wrought. Be moved by the enduring love of family and friends as a small town pulls together and fights for survival. Be prepared for a little blood and guts! No one but God knows the future, but it could happen just as Mister Skrzynski has imagined in this clean action-adventure, Sci-Fi thriller! A great read for all ages!

In Firefly Valley (Texas Crossroads Book #2): A Novel
In Firefly Valley (Texas Crossroads Book #2): A Novel
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a wonderful story addressing children's challenges when growing up with an ..., May 11, 2015
What a wonderful story addressing children's challenges when growing up with an alcoholic. My mother was such a child except both of her parents drank too much all their lives, yet she was so exceptional and as I little girl myself, I witnessed how time after time she showed love and forgiveness, so, I loved that Amanda brought out the need to forgive that parent--or those parents--for all the hurt. Not just the heartsick of an altered childhood but the pain they still feel as adults. God's way is always about healthy relationships, and forgiveness is a huge piece of the pie. You'll be glad you read this one!

Kindle Fire HD 7 2014 Case, roocase Dual View 2014 Fire HD 7 Folio Case with Sleep / Wake Smart Cover with Multi-Viewing Stand for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablet (4th Generation - 2014 Model), Green
Price: $14.98
4 used & new from $4.85

The Tomb: A Novel of Martha (Living Water Series Book 3)
The Tomb: A Novel of Martha (Living Water Series Book 3)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More FIVE STAR fiction from Stephanie Landsem, March 17, 2015
I join the masses in giving Stephanie Landsem's new release "The Tomb" five fantastic stars. She's done it again! Delivered an entertaining, well written, imaginative tale that brings to life the famous Biblical family we all know so well. At least we know the three siblings. Busy, busy Martha, adoring Mary who anointed Jesus' feet with the crazy expensive oil, and Lazarus who came forth from his tomb! Stephanie weaves a wonderful story that also includes the demoniac possessed by Legion whom Christ delivered. I love how she does what she does, and can't imagine you won't, too! Get your copy today! Don't wait! I was blessed to receive an ARC to provide an honest review on DEBUT DAY! Congratulations, Stephanie!
OH, and y'all will enjoy the first two books in her Living Streams Series, too The Well and The Thief should be on your TBR list if you haven't already enjoyed them! All three in the series are stand-along novels, and they're all excellent reads!

Outlaw Takes a Bride:
Outlaw Takes a Bride:
by Susan Page Davis
Price: $9.85
79 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE HUGE STARS!, March 14, 2015
This review is from: Outlaw Takes a Bride: (Paperback)
Oh, my goodness!! So glad to receive Susan Page Davis' book from her publisher in return, to offer an honest opinion--as if I'd ever tell a lie! I'm a guardian of the Truth! :) Here's the truth: it's terrific! Susan weaves such a web of deception, I was wondering how in the world she would ever work it all out. Of course, only truth (I LOVE TRUTH) and God (I LOVE GOD) can mend such a web of lies.. Love it!! FIVE huge STARS! Thank you, Susan! And thank you Barbour!

Fire HD 7 Tablet, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire HD 7 Tablet, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
26 used & new from $43.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I FINALLY joined the Kindle Ranks!, February 1, 2015
Never had a Kindle...LOVE my Fire HD! I'm a Christian author and have so many author friends and now I can carry them all around on my Kindle!

The Garden Key
The Garden Key
Price: $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read with a Great Message, January 22, 2015
This review is from: The Garden Key (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. I read the second one in these series first and when I realized that, I was a bit disappointed, but after reading this one, I liked it better anyway. It's a great story of romance and the wisdom of waiting for intimacy until after marriage--a great message! It contrasts the problems that occur when couples don't wait. I recommend it!

Ignition Key Switch For Yamaha YFM 400 450 Kodiak YFM 450 Grizzly YFM 450 Wolverine 2003-2014
Offered by partsvariety
Price: $23.76
3 used & new from $23.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as advertised!, December 30, 2014
worked perfectly - easy to install!

6 Pairs Men 100% Cotton Non Elastic Top Socks.browns and Green
6 Pairs Men 100% Cotton Non Elastic Top Socks.browns and Green

2.0 out of 5 stars The size is WAY SMALL, December 30, 2014
The socks' tops were too short and the overall sock just didn't fit my husband's sz 12 narrow foot. We got the 100% cotton because his other socks started causing a rash on his ankles.He can't even wear them. We wasted our money :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4