Profile for Randal Ray > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Randal Ray "RRR" RSS Feed (Springfield, mo)

Mariner 2 Combination Shower Head System,Oil Rubbed Bronze
Mariner 2 Combination Shower Head System,Oil Rubbed Bronze
Offered by Zoe Industries
Price: $179.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't tried other showerheads, but they can't be better than this., October 10, 2012
I know it may be more than some are willing to pay. However, this is worth every dollar thrown at it. This product has the highest craftsmanship and is built to last a lifetime. I love the finish on this. I installed this myself in less than 30 minutes. One reviewer made me think you couldn't run both heads at the same time, which wasn't a concern of mine), but that's just not true. You can select either head or both at the same time. The only concern I would have is the adjusting bar portion is a lil tight and has plastic to protect the finish. If you were hasty when adjusting though you could scratch metal on metal and ruin the finish. But I wouldn't buy anything else. This is perfect the last thing I mentioned would only be a worry for people adjust all the time and don't take care of things (kids). Very happy with my purchase.

Kinect Star Wars - Xbox 360
Kinect Star Wars - Xbox 360
Price: $13.96
126 used & new from $5.84

3.0 out of 5 stars Above average... almost good. Not even close to great, April 4, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Honestly, the dancing is the most responsive and probably the most worked on part of this game. Unfortunately, I would have to say probably the most fun part too. Had they spent the energy they put into the dancing portion into the main stories responsiveness/saber fighting/force portions of the game I think it could have been a great game. I don't think people buy this for dancing, but it sure feels like lucas arts spent most of their time on this one section. I would be fine with it being in the game if the other sections were done better. They just aren't.

The fighting is not as responsive as other games. You can finally do what they want you to do and get the controls to work, but it doesn't feel natural. It is cumbersome and not fun. I know in training mode when you start to get the hang of it and want to try a couple more times they say you are ready. I only wanted to try a couple more times, but they only let you do it twice and tell you that you have "mastered" your training. I feel let down wanting to try a couple more times, but don't question yoda. You are ready! The force is kinda cool when you get it to work. One time the force will work fluidly, but the next it won't even register your actions even though you are doing exactly what you were before. They seem to only let you fight 1-2 mintutes tops before they inject you into a space flight battle or speeder battle. They have a pod racing section just for this so why not put more fighting bots and sith?

Pod racing feels responsive and a lil too easy although I know there are more advanced settings. It does feel like a rush because it is so responsive while racing. You are like flying on your screen. update: wow, this is tiring on your arms.

I haven't played the rancor section, but I'm sure its good bashing fun. update: I did play it today and it is fun. Reminds me of the incredible hulk game on the original xbox, but with kinect controls.

Dancing I thought would be goofy and lame. It really was fun and they did a weird al like spin on a lot of popular R&B songs. Like Genie in a Bottle by Christina A. is now a Princess in a Battle. Lyrics are a lil comical.

I've been waiting for this game for a while now, but it just doesn't do it for me. That all being said it is still one of the better kinect games out there.
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2012 11:25 PM PDT