Profile for J. Moritz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Moritz RSS Feed

Price: $37.09
10 used & new from $32.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for an active youngster!, January 3, 2015
Length:: 0:13 Mins

I'll just let the video speak for itself. Our daughter LOVES this horse! She rocks about as fast as she possibly can. She is 20 months old when we got it for Christmas 2014 and can see it lasting a long time.

Life Lessons for Dad: Tea Parties, Tutus and All Things Pink (Bible Promises)
Life Lessons for Dad: Tea Parties, Tutus and All Things Pink (Bible Promises)
by Michael Mitchell
Price: $11.01
73 used & new from $5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Messages!, April 16, 2014
As a fairly new Dad I love every moment I get to spend with my daughter. It's refreshing to have a book like this to sometimes remind you to slow down, puts things down, and just focus on your little one. Michael Mitchell does a fantastic job capturing so many little messages that help remind you of the little things that will help you do that. Not to mention the beautiful pictures of fathers and daughters.

Highly recommend for the Dad that loves his daughter(s) more than anything in the world!

Great Father's Day gift option!

OurPets Healthy Pet Dog Diner 12-Inch
OurPets Healthy Pet Dog Diner 12-Inch
Price: $25.99
29 used & new from $23.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my lab, January 7, 2014
My lab is about 80-90 lbs and this is perfect for her. She still gets water on the floor because she puts so much in her mouth, but this definitely curbs it some with the nice wide footprint. She has a nice straight back when eating and drinking, though, and that's what I was hoping for most so she digests everything properly.

Very sturdy and the bowls don't rattle around much. Our lab does a lot of nudging and pushing when she eats, but the feeder doesn't move even on tile floor.

Pearl Izumi Thermal Run Hat, Black, ONE
Pearl Izumi Thermal Run Hat, Black, ONE
Offered by Koo Bikes UK
Price: $28.24
3 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, even with a little loop on the top of your head, January 7, 2014
This is exactly the type of hat I was looking for as I prepared to do more running outside in cold weather. The hat is very good at wicking sweat away and still keeping your head warm. On the really cold days (<10* F) I can put a regular beanie on top to stay even warmer as this hat does breathe so it's not your all winter beanie warm.

The little loop is kind of funny, but I use it to hang the hat to dry so I kept it :-)

ASICS Men's Team Medley Tight, Black, Medium
ASICS Men's Team Medley Tight, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, excellent product, January 7, 2014
This was my first pair of running tights I'd ever bought so I really didn't know what size to go with. I am about 6' and 175 lbs and the mediums fit perfect. They are tight enough to provide compression and warmth in cold temperatures. As some others have written the elastic/rubber on the ankles is kind of annoying, but it serves the purpose of preventing the tights from riding up on your calf. I like the draw strings waist as it ensures that you're not going to be showing any plumber crack :-) They have a really nice feel to them. I am very happy with them!

Winware 16-Inch by 22-Inch Aluminum Sheet Pan
Winware 16-Inch by 22-Inch Aluminum Sheet Pan
Price: $12.49
12 used & new from $5.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for large batches!, October 30, 2013
This fit perfect in our standard oven. We are able to back a very large sheet style bars or a ton of cookies at one time! As some other reviews say there were some minor dents in it, but really that doesn't affect anything in my opinion. Not sure how stick proof they are because we spray or grease the pans or even line them with parchment paper so again a non-issue for what we use them for.

Besides baking they are great for huge serving trays for like taco dip, roasting nuts, and general serving trays.

RG Costumes Bailey Bear, Brown/Tan, One Size
RG Costumes Bailey Bear, Brown/Tan, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, October 30, 2013
This was so fun! Very warm and fit me well. I'm 6' and 175 lbs. It has pockets for phone or wallet access, but I would keep keys or other items in your interior pants pockets to prevent them from falling out as the costume pockets aren't very deep. Easy access for going to the bathroom (for a guy at least). Overall this is a fun costume/around the house onesie :-)

GoPro Head Strap Mount
GoPro Head Strap Mount
Offered by uHome
Price: $9.00
15 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a head strap, October 20, 2013
This review is from: GoPro Head Strap Mount (Camera)
The best part of this is that it is made up of two removable elastic straps. You can remove them and actually configure it in more than just a head strap. For example you can use the shorter strap and put it around your boot if your skiing or around your bicep for a different perspective.

Greatest thing about GoPro is the ability to think outside the intended uses.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2014 6:39 PM PDT

XShot 2.0 Camera Extender for Most Cameras XS2379-F
XShot 2.0 Camera Extender for Most Cameras XS2379-F
Price: $20.95
23 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for that extra reach, October 20, 2013
Love the XShot 2.0! I use it with my GoPro and tripod attachment, but you can use it with a small point and shoot camera too. Really allows you to not only get shots of yourself, but it also allows you to get some really interesting perspective that your arms don't allow ;-)

Brawny Paper Towels, White, 8 Giant Rolls
Brawny Paper Towels, White, 8 Giant Rolls
Offered by ***** END OF SEASON CLEARANCE LIMITED SUPPLIES ******
Price: $17.55
9 used & new from $9.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Not pick-a-size, October 20, 2013
Love Brawny paper towel, but was disappointed when these don't have the half sheets available. That's why I only gave it 4 stars.

Page: 1 | 2