Profile for Faith Williams > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Faith Williams "CA" RSS Feed

JOTO iPhone 6 4.7 Case - Slim Thin Fit Hard Cover Case Exclusive for Apple iPhone 6 4.7" (2014), Premium Metal effect coating hard case for iPhone 6 (Pink)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love it. It fits easily and perfectly, November 16, 2014
I absolutely love it. It fits easily and perfectly, and is not bulky. Really nice design and the price is great.

iPhone 6 screen protector - INVELLOP Crystal Clear screen protector for iPhone 6 4.7 (Crystal Clear)
Offered by INVELLOP
Price: $4.96
3 used & new from $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to install, November 16, 2014
It's easy to install, I just don't like the fit. I was hoping it would cover and protect the entire screen of my iPhone. I'll have to keep searching...

Birthing the Miraculous: The Power of Personal Encounters with God to Change Your Life and the World
by Heidi Baker
Price: $11.84
43 used & new from $9.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 16, 2014
Inspirational book, a must read for anyone who longs for His Presence.

Lindt Milk Chocolate with Pistachio Filling, 3.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Lindt Milk Chocolate with Pistachio Filling, 3.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Offered by Peters Select
Price: $37.91
4 used & new from $30.59

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my favorite milk chocolate, September 8, 2014
Too delicious to have around the house. This is my favorite milk chocolate, so I have to limit myself and purchase it perhaps once a year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite, May 19, 2009
This is such an exquisite fragrance! It's very fresh and has a touch of elegance. Every time I wear it I get asked the name. I think it's great for both daytime and evening wear. I just love it. I tend to recycle my fragrances, Miracle is the one I go back to often- and it's priced just right.

Deluge from Bethany Live
Deluge from Bethany Live
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome!!, May 19, 2009
I've really been enjoying this cd, just about all the songs are awesome. The music is very uplifting. You can't help but worship along and draw closer to the Lord, whether at home or in the car. I highly recommend the entire cd.