Profile for avery richardson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

avery richardson RSS Feed (New York, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Anime Bleach Ichigo & Characters Playing Cards Poker Cards Deck
Anime Bleach Ichigo & Characters Playing Cards Poker Cards Deck
Offered by Q Things Plus
Price: $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars super!, January 25, 2013
got these cards for my friend for her birthday! She loved them! She has a whole collection of manga cards, and these ones made her so excited! they were perfect!

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Offered by TheGamerSuite
Price: $47.00
179 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars super awesome!, January 25, 2013
Came and it was perfect! It was a used one just like the description said, and honestly, I was expecting it to be really bad(no offense) but it was the complete opposite!!! Everything was in the case, nothing was missing and the game worked perfectly!!

Allegra K Woman Boat Neck Rabbit Decor Hollow Laced Shoulder Light Pink Shirt M
Allegra K Woman Boat Neck Rabbit Decor Hollow Laced Shoulder Light Pink Shirt M

4.0 out of 5 stars YAY!, January 25, 2013
Well it came!!!!! I was sooooo excited!!! The only thing is that I'm not as skinny as the models or people there who would normally wear this shirt, so it looks a little different on me. But I love it so much!!!! I always get compliments on the shirt, it makes me so happy! I also thought the bunny was fuzzy, but it's actually like lace, that's rolled up kinda like flowers and make the bunny! So cool!

Lady Pink Metal Flash Lightning Shaped Pendant Pierced Stud Earrings Pair
Lady Pink Metal Flash Lightning Shaped Pendant Pierced Stud Earrings Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 25, 2013
I love these earrings, they looked exactly like the picture and absolutely nothing was wrong with them at all!
gah!!!!!

Women Cone Shaped Clasp Rhinestone Hexagon Piereced Earrings 2 Pcs
Women Cone Shaped Clasp Rhinestone Hexagon Piereced Earrings 2 Pcs
Price: $5.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 25, 2013
So when I got them I was so excited! The only thing that disappointed me was that where the stud was glued to the rhinestone hexagon part, was that you could see the glue, you can't see it when they are in your ears , but if you were to show some one you would see it. But that is just a minor thing. I love these earrings!! I wear them whenever I can!!!

Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - Sprint
Apple iPhone 4S 16GB (White) - Sprint
Offered by CLICKNBUY
Price: $234.99
250 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 25, 2013
Came in yesterday! No scratches or cracks or anything! I turned it on and it wasn't still connected to someone else's number, when I turned it on it had the activation process ready to go! The phone was already charged too! It didn't come in an iPhone box but it came in a box with padding(which makes me feel better) and a charger and a charging cube. I was so excited when it came in, and even more so when I knew that there wasn't anything wrong with it! Going to the store today to activate it and everything! Even came earlier than the estimated shipping date!

SanDisk Sansa Clip 2 GB MP3 Player (Pink)
SanDisk Sansa Clip 2 GB MP3 Player (Pink)
3 used & new from $65.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, January 9, 2013
I got this in the mail today after school.
The MP3 Player came, a charger, head phones, and a disc with information and owners manual in the package.
On the paper from the seller, or the reciept, it mentioned that there were marks and a crack on the back but were not major which was true...except I neglected to read the paper at first and noticed the crack first...So read the papers you get first!!
Over all I was very pleased with my order!
I gave it four stars because in the item description it does not mention that the item could be damaged which I wasn't very happy about, but I love my new MP3 player!!!
Very Good!!

4GB 4G Slim 1.8" LCD TFT MP3 MP4 Player FM Radio Voice Recording
4GB 4G Slim 1.8" LCD TFT MP3 MP4 Player FM Radio Voice Recording

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, January 5, 2013
I got it in the mail to day and was so excited, but I wont let you change the language and nothing works. It's in chinese or japanese and when you go to settings it wont open the settings options, and one of the menus is just chinese or japanese words....the 'instructions' arent even the same music player -.-
would not recommend this at all.

Allegra K Women Splicing Leopard Prints Front Long Batwing Sleeve Loose Shirt
Allegra K Women Splicing Leopard Prints Front Long Batwing Sleeve Loose Shirt
Price: $8.93
4 used & new from $8.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Excitied, December 21, 2012
Got the shirt yesterday, I didn't realize how much the size would matter, I got a small, and it fits, but around the waist is tighter but still looks good if you're wearing jeans or leggings.
I would recommend getting it in a size bigger then you are, if you want it to be baggy like in the picture, because it still looks fine even if the waist part is tighter but I would have preffered it to be bigger, and also it wont hang off your shoulder if it is a size smaller, it just looks awkward.
Overall I still love it! but I think I'll get the black version of this shirt as well but this time get it in a size bigger!

Ladies Elastic Waist Sheerness Crop Pants Leggings Cyan Blue S
Ladies Elastic Waist Sheerness Crop Pants Leggings Cyan Blue S
Price: $6.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Excited, December 21, 2012
I got these leggings yesterday, the only thing I didn't realize is that they aren't like normal black leggings, they're more like tights, with the bottoms cut off, cause they're see through, which I didn't notice. I still love them though because I have other clothes I can wear them with even though I'll have to wait till it's warmer.
Overall I am very happy with my order, nothing was messed up, broken or ruined when I recieved it which was awesome!

Page: 1 | 2