Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for W. Winder > Reviews

Browse

W. Winder's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Winder RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard, Dark Grey (920-007558)
Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard, Dark Grey (920-007558)
Offered by TheFactoryDepot
Price: $37.14
15 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, but a little small., January 14, 2016
This keyboard works flawlessly, but is a little small for my hands. My only other complaint is that I've been unable to find a way to get the top row of keys to default to F1-F12 on a Mac.

Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical Lens
Infant Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical Lens
Price: $170.60
84 used & new from $125.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Signal issues make this camera unusable., January 14, 2016
This product has big issues with its wireless signal. Our nursery shares a wall with our bedroom and most nights the monitor loses signal from the camera - when this happens the monitor makes a loud beeping noise until the signal comes back. Moving the monitor much further than to an adjacent room makes the problems even worse.

The issues are so bad that we bought an IP camera (which has a different set of issues).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2016 5:38 AM PST

LASCO 42-2103 Sink Rim Clips Works On J Hook Style Sink Frames, 10-Pack
LASCO 42-2103 Sink Rim Clips Works On J Hook Style Sink Frames, 10-Pack
Price: $8.45
10 used & new from $6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on j-hook style sink frames, December 10, 2014
They keep my sink from falling through the counter.

Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Headset - Frustration Free Packaging
Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Headset - Frustration Free Packaging

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit, May 13, 2014
The included ear buds don't fit in my ears. I bought a set of different sized fittings and none of them fit either. I've had trouble with ear bud headphones before but have always been able to at least use them. This headset has fairly rigid tips so I can't squish them to get any size to fit. Very disappointing.

I've also had trouble with the music stream dropping out while I run with these but haven't used enough bluetooth headsets to know if that is normal.

Twisted Veins (15 ft) High Speed HDMI Cable + Right Angle Adapter and Velcro Cable Ties (Latest Version Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return)
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $8.79
3 used & new from $7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable, December 20, 2013
Very pleased with this purchase. The cable feels much higher quality than I was expected for the low price tag. The 90 degree adapter was a nice bonus. I've only been using the cable for a few days so I can't speak for its longevity.

Toro 38381 18-Inch 15 Amp Electric 1800 Power Curve Snow Blower
Toro 38381 18-Inch 15 Amp Electric 1800 Power Curve Snow Blower
Price: $249.00
31 used & new from $220.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 1 season, December 20, 2013
For $300 I expected this snowblower to last for more than one winter. The first time it snowed on the second year a belt stripped between the motor and the auger. After contacting Toro several times they refused to replace the part. The main reason I bought this was to avoid yearly maintenance on a gas snow blower, but it looks like new parts will be needed every year anyway.

The performance was about what I expected for an electric snow blower, good but not great. It could throw snow from the middle of my driveway to the edge, then I would do a second pass on the edge to get it the rest of the way. All I can say is It's better than shoveling.

Very disappointing about Toro's refusal to honor their 2 year warranty.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 5:09 AM PST

VXB UCP202-10 Ball Bearing Pillow Block, 2 Bolt Holes, Setscrew Locking Collar, 5/8" Bore Diameter, Cast Iron, Inch
Price: $15.68
4 used & new from $14.84

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality pillow block, December 8, 2012
I was a little nervous about getting this because of its low price, but after receiving the item and feeling it in my hands, I'm happy with it.

Bundle of 5 Pololu A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Black Edition
Bundle of 5 Pololu A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Black Edition
Offered by RobotSimple
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for more, December 8, 2012
These chips do a great job at what they were designed for. They are just what I needed to get my GRBL powered machine running.

Red November (Revised Edition)
Red November (Revised Edition)
Offered by Supreme Hobbies
Price: $34.99
10 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great theme, December 8, 2012
I got this game because of its theme, playing as a bunch of gnomes in a submarine that is falling apart sounded like a lot of fun. So far I've played a few games by myself. They have all been entertaining, but the difficulty is kind of insane. On my first play through I lost to an event after 2-3 rounds, bad card draws made it impossible to get to the spot I needed to go. The rules are also fairly complicated, figuring out exactly how many steps you need to take depending on what is happening in each room took a while to learn with lots of referencing to the manual.

I can't wait to play this with a group of people.

Arkham Horror
Arkham Horror
Price: $44.95
40 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Insanely complicated, but a lot of fun., December 8, 2012
This review is from: Arkham Horror (Toy)
I got this game because it was supposed to have a strong horror theme and cooperative elements. After playing a couple times I can say that it exceeds my expectations in these respects. It is also a lot more complicated than I expected, there are tons of pieces and nearly 20 decks of cards. My two games so far were with five people, and two people. The five person game was chaotic, we didn't really know what to do. The two player game was more planned out, but it seemed like there wasn't nearly enough time to beat the game without fighting the end boss which was kind of disappointing.

Overall I'm looking forward to playing again.

Page: 1 | 2