Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Mary T > Reviews

Browse

Mary T's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary T RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Funlux KS-Y84UH 8-Channel Surveillance Security Camera System
Funlux KS-Y84UH 8-Channel Surveillance Security Camera System
Offered by EZoomTek
Price: $168.00
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy so far, January 11, 2016
Perfect product for our needs. This system gives us piece of mind and allows us to check on our residence remotely. We didn't have any installation issues other than one of the cords quit working but that could have been a fault of ours. We replaced the cord and the system has worked great since it's installation. Would recommend to others.

12-in-1 Headband [Solids] - Versatile Sports & Casual Headwear - Wear as a Bandana, Neck Gaiter, Balaclava, Helmet Liner, Mask & More. Constructed with High Performance Moisture Wicking Microfiber., Midnight Black
Offered by Tough Headwear
Price: $15.00
2 used & new from $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 11, 2016
Products was exactly as advertised! I love it, this is the second one I have purchased, the first was given as a gift and she loved it so much I had to buy myself one. Would buy again!

Vera Bradley Small Cosmetic in Venetian Paisley
Vera Bradley Small Cosmetic in Venetian Paisley

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 9, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at a great price.

Vera Bradley Euro Wallet in Purple Punch
Vera Bradley Euro Wallet in Purple Punch
Offered by Stay At Home Dads, We Know Games!!!
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Vera Bradley Euro Wallet (Shoes)
I love this wallet, it is exactly what I needed it to be and it works wonderfully. I especially like the two pockets so I can keep money in one and coupons in the other. The only downside is the lack of card space within the wallet, but otherwise it's great! Would definately buy again.

Pandamimi ULAK(TM) Ultra Slim Clear Back Soft Premium Hybrid Case Cover with Shock Absorption Bumper for Apple iPhone 5C and Screen Protector with Stylus (Green w/Bumper)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, March 6, 2014
Case was shipped and arrived quickly. The case is nice, and should protect the phone. The things I don't like about it are:

I have to remove the case in order to charge my phone - I am not using a standard iPhone charger, the charger I use has a wider end and it will not let me plug all the way into the phone with the case on.

Screen lock button is hard to push because of the rigid plastic/rubber. The volume control buttons are also hard to push due to the hard plastic/rubber.

Because of the outter plastic ring that surrounds the phone I find it somewhat hard to reach the silence switch on the side.

If you have a standard iphone charger and strong pokey fingers I think this is the case for you :)

I would not buy another case like this and have ordered a replacement case.

Slots Casino: Slot Machines
Slots Casino: Slot Machines

4.0 out of 5 stars good slot game, October 8, 2013
This review is from: Slots Casino: Slot Machines (App)
I like it for the price. good bonus games. fun game would recommend to others. would like to see bigger payouts so you can play longer without waiting for the next bonus spin.

Prize Claw
Prize Claw

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Prize Claw (App)
love this game. wish I had more free grabs! !! so far I like a lot of the games this company has made.

The Fey (Alex the Fey thriller series Book 1)
The Fey (Alex the Fey thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was Awesome!, September 18, 2012
I couldn't understand why this book was rated only 3 stars, I have read the entire book and loved it. I saw a comment saying that there were points in the book that weren't factual, um....its a fictional book! Someone else was judging the book without even reading the whole thing. I read the whole thing and loved it! I will definitely be buying the rest of the series!

14 Gauge Green Horseshoe 1/2"
14 Gauge Green Horseshoe 1/2"
Offered by Body Candy Body Jewelry
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for my VCH!, August 21, 2012
Fast shipping and love the item! Great item for the price, now I need to buy some more! Will definitely be buying from them again and again!

Slots Journey
Slots Journey

4.0 out of 5 stars okay so far, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Slots Journey (App)
just started playing but I like it so far. it would be nice if there were bonus rounds and there might be and I just haven't gotten one yet.

Page: 1 | 2