Profile for Lucia Rae > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lucia Rae RSS Feed

Writing and Self-Publishing: One Author's Journey
Writing and Self-Publishing: One Author's Journey
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this book to any novice writer who is interested ..., September 12, 2014
I would recommend this book to any novice writer who is interested in publishing their work. A short but informative book, the author, Dona Bakker, uses her own experiences to guide you, keeping it from being a typical text book read. If you are on the line about publishing, this book will inspire you to take that first step to start you on your journey.

14k Yellow Gold Plated Matte and Shiny Bead 3-Strand Dangle Drop Earrings
14k Yellow Gold Plated Matte and Shiny Bead 3-Strand Dangle Drop Earrings
Offered by Element Jewelry
Price: $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, February 18, 2013
I gave these as a gift and the recipient was very pleased. Delicate earrings yet still have enough length to be a lovely addition to any style outfit.

SuperMoss (22430) InstantGreen Moss Mat, Fresh Green, 18" x 48"
SuperMoss (22430) InstantGreen Moss Mat, Fresh Green, 18" x 48"
Price: $15.35
10 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, February 18, 2013
I used this for our Town of Bethlehem (Presepio) display during the Christmas holidays. It was very easy to cut and much neater than any other moss I've used in the past. At the end of the season I rolled it up and stored it with the other decorations.

Super Hook 82-20060 Hang-It-Up Like Hercules Hooks, 20-Pack
Super Hook 82-20060 Hang-It-Up Like Hercules Hooks, 20-Pack
Price: $5.95
14 used & new from $0.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution, December 29, 2012
These hooks work beautifully in dry wall and are so easy to install. I even used them above my window frame to hang garland for Christmas. Although they don't leave much of a hole when removed I am just going to leave them after I remove the garland. The hook is small enough they will go unnoticed above my windows. The only drawback is this is the one time you want to avoid the studs.

Geraldine's Wedding Cookies, Italian, 6 Ounce
Geraldine's Wedding Cookies, Italian, 6 Ounce
Price: $3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty little bites, December 29, 2012
I thought these cookies were perfect for my holiday Italian desssert tray. Tiny little cookies with a nice texture and just the right size when sampling several sweets. Our family really enjoyed them.