Profile for peter stauber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

peter stauber RSS Feed

G-Tube Belt(Size=Standard)
G-Tube Belt(Size=Standard)
Offered by Direct Care Store
Price: $26.79
4 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch the size when ordering, February 11, 2013
This review is from: G-Tube Belt(Size=Standard)
Watch out because you may be a waist size less than 46" and take the regular sized unit. But I quickly found out that waist size measurement is very misleading because you will be wearing this high on your belly. And if you just had a tube inserted, your belly may be very swollen and very tender like mine. I couldn't wear the regular size and this item is not returnable. I wish they would mention this in the sizing info as I feel like I have been mislead and now have wasted my money. Very unhappy customer!!

New Balance Men's MW577 Leather Hook/Loop Walking Shoe
New Balance Men's MW577 Leather Hook/Loop Walking Shoe
Price: $61.99 - $85.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the same as 575 and 576 - hurt my feet, June 20, 2011
i have been wearing the 575 and then the 576 for a couple years and when i would step into a nice new pair, I could feel all the support enveloping my feet. It was like walking on air!! Not so with the 577!! I put on a new pair after my last 576 wore down and they felt no support at all. i have worn them a couple weeks and they hurt my feet and back. i put back on my old 576 and they have more support than the new 577!! why did they change a good thing and mess it up!!!!!!!!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2014 3:37 PM PDT