Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Momof2 > Reviews

Browse

Momof2's Profile

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Momof2 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Trixie Muzzle Loop, XXL, Black
Trixie Muzzle Loop, XXL, Black
Offered by Deal4K
Price: $10.65
3 used & new from $10.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Muzzle. Sturdy and Comfortable, April 14, 2016
We just received this today. By first appearances, it looks sturdy and relatively comfortable while not having that "scary" appearance of a basket muzzle. Our dog let us put it on and can open his mouth enough to take a treat, pant and drink water. In my opinion, it does run small though. The Xxl fits our bullmastiff mix, but just barely. It's fine around the neck with room to spare, but it's adjusted as large as possible and just fits his face. He's not thrilled when we put it on but tolerates it. Any smaller certainly wouldn't have worked. We'll be showing this to our trainer next week to get her opinions. Hoping it's enough to keep everyone safe when our dog selective pup needs to be around other dogs.

THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Charcoal/Teal
THERMOS FOOGO Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel 10-Ounce Food Jar, Charcoal/Teal
Price: $13.92
33 used & new from $13.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality thermos for warm food, April 11, 2016
Keeps hot food hot and easy for my 6 year old to open independently. I also like that I can just throw it in my dishwasher. It's just what I was looking for in a thermos.

Lavien #1 Amazon Braided Leather Dog Leash for Large Dogs, Training Lead,Long By 3/4 Inch Wide,Free Bag included(6ft or 5.5ft Alternative)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leash for a great price, April 11, 2016
This is a really nice leather leash. It makes walking our 120 lb mastiff mix much more pleasant. The quality is excellent, especially for the price, and even our trainer was very impressed when she saw it. Some report the leather colors hands or clothes, but we haven't had that problem at all (even when my husband has taken our dog on sweaty trail runs).

Floureon 22 Channel FRS/GMRS 2 Way Radio 2 miles (up to 3 Miles) UHF Handheld Walkie Talkie (Pack of 4, Flame Orange)
Offered by SEVESTO
Price: $32.99
2 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping tabs on the kids, March 18, 2016
We bought these for my kids to use around the neighborhood when they're outside without us. They work great. Reception is very good within a few block radius. I wish they didn't cycle through channels when you turn them on, but that's really the only flaw I see. Other than that, they're easy to use and perfect for our needs.

Calily Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy with Remote Control, Relaxing & Soothing Multi-Color LED Light
Offered by Healthy Home Solutions
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Diffuser, March 18, 2016
Good diffuser. Works well. I wish you could do more than just turn it on and off without the remote, but that's my only complaint.

Harry Potter Youth Child Robe Cloak Ravenclaw School XS with Free Letter
Harry Potter Youth Child Robe Cloak Ravenclaw School XS with Free Letter
Offered by fabulous gift store
Price: $19.33
2 used & new from $19.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Well Made. Funny Sizing., March 18, 2016
It's cute and well made but funny as far as sizing. We ordered an adult xs for my almost 10 year old daughter who is small for her size. It runs very short (maybe to her knees or a little longer) but the arms are quite long (longer than the fingertip length I'd expect from a cloak). Still, she loves it, and it'll work just fine for pretend play. I think an adult small might have been the better choice, but it's not in stock so we'll keep what we bought.

umi  Riley Rugged Monk Strap Chukka Uniform Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid), Black, 30 EU(12 M US Little Kid)
umi Riley Rugged Monk Strap Chukka Uniform Boot (Little Kid/Big Kid), Black, 30 EU(12 M US Little Kid)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice boots. Fit my son well, January 6, 2016
Really nice boots. Fit my son well, and he can comfortably wear them for several hours at a time.

Hanna Andersson Regina Embroidery Boot (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), Black, 1 M US Little Kid
Price: $64.95
2 used & new from $64.95

4.0 out of 5 stars These boots are very cute and fit my daughter well ..., January 6, 2016
These boots are very cute and fit my daughter well, but the soles are wearing rather quickly. Because of that, I'm not sure how long they will last. My daughter isn't usually rough on shoes either. I still give them 4 stars though because they fit well and seem well constructed, other than the less durable soles.

Innoo Tech Essential Oil Diffuser 100ml 3rd Version Cool Mist Aroma Humidifier Aromatherapy eBooks Included with Adjustable Mist Mode Waterless Auto Shut-off & 7 Changing Color LED Lights
Offered by ANEAR
Price: $53.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this diffuser as a birthday gift and am really happy with it, January 6, 2016
I receive this diffuser as a birthday gift and am really happy with it. It's easy to operate and clean, holds 100 ml of water and with just a few drops of oil, the scent lasts several hours. If I had one complaint, it's the unit glows a dim light even when the light is off completely, but that's really minor, and not worth reducing the rating at all. I enjoy this so much that I'm considering buying a second for my daughter's room in the near future.

Teen Titans Go 2.75" Beast Boy with Refrigerator
Teen Titans Go 2.75" Beast Boy with Refrigerator
Offered by Sky Island Sales
Price: $24.60
10 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy but a bit fragile for small kids., August 20, 2015
Cute but a bit fragile. The pig that comes with this is also really tiny. For the price, I wish it wasn't quite so delicate

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4