Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for CMWW > Reviews

Browse

CMWW's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CMWW RSS Feed

Symphonized NRG Wood Headphones, Red
Symphonized NRG Wood Headphones, Red
Offered by Symphonized
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 24, 2016
Sounded amazing for three months before they fell apart
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2016 9:37 AM PDT

Anker 6ft / 1.8m Nylon Braided Tangle-Free Micro USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors for Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and More (Red)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Two stars, May 24, 2016
Crapped out on me after a month.

Edit: After much battle with the mobile app, I figured out how to edit this. The company,got whole of,me and fixed the issue.

License To Kill [Blu-ray]
License To Kill [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Timothy Dalton
Price: $11.81
38 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 24, 2016
Good movie, even if Bond takes a darker turn

Five Finger Death Punch -- Got Your Six [Limited Edition Picture Disc]
Five Finger Death Punch -- Got Your Six [Limited Edition Picture Disc]
7 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds better than digital., May 24, 2016
Brand new to the LP scene, decided to get this record. Holy banana boats Batman I'm so glad I did. Sounds awesome by my favorite band. While not a fan of the entire album itself, it contains my favorite song by them. So with sounding this good plus on a good 5.1 sound system, I'm shaking the the room with five finger death punch's Titanic guitar riffs, and drums with Ivan's amazing voice. LOVE IT!

PS3 God of War: Saga Collection - 2 Disc
PS3 God of War: Saga Collection - 2 Disc
Price: $19.99
161 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awsome game...decietful seller., May 21, 2016
I absolutely love the games, still awesome gameplay and I still enjoy the story. However why I'm not rating this 5/5 is cause of the seller. When reading their description, they mentioned nothing about missing a disc or not a complete package. Its missing two of the games, the origins collection of Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Kind of upset about it but eh...nothing much I can do about it now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2016 12:18 PM PDT

Lava Lite 2116 14.5-Inch Classic Silver-Based Lava Lamp, Black Wax/Clear Liquid
Lava Lite 2116 14.5-Inch Classic Silver-Based Lava Lamp, Black Wax/Clear Liquid
Price: $15.84
10 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Severely disappointed., May 11, 2016
It was shipped quick, yay. However, I was warned about the lamp itself not working properly, and it did exactly that, didn't work. I'll be returning it soon. This is upsetting a tad because it was supposed to be my first lava lamp.

Calibur 11 LICENSED VAULT: MASS EFFECT 3 PS3
Calibur 11 LICENSED VAULT: MASS EFFECT 3 PS3
Offered by Galactics
Price: $19.99
16 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love this! Brings out the Mass Effect nerd in ..., April 17, 2016
Absolutely love this! Brings out the Mass Effect nerd in me! Had to do a little work on it seeing the batteries exploded in it but I got it working.

CloudSmart PS4 Designer Skin Decal for PlayStation 4 Console System and PS4 Wireless Dualshock Controller - Metal Gear Solid V Limited Edition
Offered by BuyMaxmin
Price: $4.90
3 used & new from $4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 17, 2016
I absolutely love the look, easy to put on. However the corners are starting to come up.

Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy - Playstation 3
Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy - Playstation 3
Offered by Budget Video Games Inc.
Price: $18.24
145 used & new from $8.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the idea, but..., November 13, 2012
I do like the idea of putting a series on one disk, it's the edge over Xbox for the PS3. But it has to be done properly, like they've done with others, like the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD remake or what he did with God of War 1&2 HD remake. But to just take Assassin's Creed Revelations disk and put in 2 and Brotherhood as content to put on your HDD, not really the best way. Granted, I like these games, that's why this gets 4 stars, but 2 and Brotherhood are a bit glitchy at times due to being installed on the hard drive I would believe and Revelations has frozen up on me. If your a fan of the series and have the hard drive space (17.6GB it says on the back of the box) then this would be a nice collection. But wait for a patch.

Sony Playstation 3 160GB System
Sony Playstation 3 160GB System
176 used & new from $100.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but not as good as the original., January 31, 2012
So I bought a slim 160GB PS3 because my old, fat one has already taken one crap, and we fixed it, but were told that it would be unpredictable when it's next crap-out would be and it will eventually crap out again. At first, I was going to give this 3 stars, but it is a PS3 and it is awesome so I gave it four. But there are a few reasons why I wanted to give it 3.

1. No PS2 backward compatibility. Now I knew this going in so I fixed my fat PS2 that has been dead for a long time (a new laser) so that bit is sorted out.

2. Format-ability. Now, since I own a fat PS3, I always switched HDD's. I have a 60GB, 120GB and a 500GB (I play a lot of games)and now a 160GB. I thought, "Oh, just another HDD to add to the growing collection." Wrong-o. I tried to stick the 500GB in after taking it out of my fat one and lo and behold, it has to be reformatted, well only the system portion of it. Still ticked me off. THEN to add to my pissynes, it said I had to have an external media device connected to the PS3 to format the hard disk. Excuse le moi? With the old 60GB, I just stuck in a HDD and off it went, formatted it itself and it was off and running. And now you're telling me this one can't do that?! Which this leads me to my third point.

3.External Media Devices. I have a 500GB external HDD that I use to store my music and movies on and sometimes game saves when I'm transferring hard drives. The old PS3, I just hooked it in the USB port and off it went. This one however, at first, wouldn't acknowledge it's existence but then I used the cord for the controller and THEN it worked. So using a theory I concocted in my head I used the cord originally with the external 500GB and connected the controller to the PS3...and it worked. So apparently it's picky about which cord you use for whatever device you want to hook up to it.

Honestly, if you can get your hands on an original 60GB, do it. Sell your dog, cat, children w/e to get your hands on it. It's much better, but this is still a PS3, so it's still awesome. Not as awesome as the original though.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 6, 2012 8:28 AM PST