Profile for JC Butler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JC Butler RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME 3-Tuner DLNA/UPnP Compatible Streaming Media Player, HDHR3-CC
Price: $99.99
43 used & new from $77.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Great When It Works, January 19, 2015
It's great when it works. But now I'm considering getting at least one cable box when it doesn't work which is the case a lot of the time. It seems to work the best on my PC through Windows Media Center or HDHomeRun QuickTV but I didn't buy this to primarily watch cable on my PC. And recording a show using WMC isn’t always reliable either. Sometimes there’s an error message about a tuner not being available although none of the tuners were used except to record the show or the picture doesn't copy clearly. I don't get reliable viewing when watching my cable channels through my Smart TV using my PS3 or the HDHomeRun app, although the PS3 is more reliable than the app. Sometimes while in the middle of watching a show the channel would stop playing and go back to the list of channels on my PS3. When using the HDHomeRun app the channels either won’t play and those that do play have to keep loading every second which makes watching TV impossible without constant interruptions. I have to keep switching from using the PS3 or the app until finally I use my tablet and connect up with FIOS mobile to finish watching a channel if that channel is available. I’m tired of reading through forums or sending in text messages to try and resolve the problems. Give me a company where you can talk to a live person or better yet build a more reliable product that doesn’t require some much troubleshooting. In less than a year I purchased 3 PS3s to replace my cable boxes and this HDHomeRun but I don’t see the savings if I have to go back to renting a cable box.

GE Lighting 66282 Energy-Efficient Halogen 90-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1790-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
Offered by ShopChanute
Price: $28.18
11 used & new from $17.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Money and Look Elsewhere, December 12, 2014
One of the bulbs stopped working after only a few months. So I basically paid almost $30 for one bulb. If you're looking for a reliable long lasting bulb this ain't it.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 / TabPro 12.2 Screen Protector Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive with Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Retail Packaging
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $11.95
4 used & new from $9.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector, December 8, 2014
I've installed an ArmorSuit MilitaryShield screen protector on each of the tablets in our home. The one I installed on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 turned out the best (no air pockets) because I used my driver's license to push away the excess liquid instead of using the plastic squeegee that was included. A thinner card like a driver's license or credit card does a better job of moving the liquid and preventing the dreaded air pockets than the plastic squeegee that's included. At first I did notice that writing with the pen wasn't as enjoyable and smooth as it was when writing directly onto the glass which effects the neatness of my handwriting. However after some days passed and the screen protector cured onto the tablet the S Pen wrote as smooth as if I was writing directly onto the glass. I highly recommend the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield product line for any screen you want to protect.

WAWO Samsung Galaxy Note & Tab Pro 12.2 Inch Tablet Smart Cover Folio Case, Black
Offered by wawo
Price: $21.85
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover for my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12, December 8, 2014
Great cover for my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. I didn't notice the velco strap on the side of the cover that would allow me to easily slide the tablet into the opening. Instead I forced the tablet into the cover slightly disfiguring the cover a bit. The cover has been holding up despite my improper installation and makes a great stand and cover.

iAnder Ultra Slim Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 / 10.1 / 12.2 Inch, Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 inch, Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Galaxy Tab S , Galaxy Tab 4 ,Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 / 8.0 / 10.1 Inch, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 / 10.1 Inch, Galaxy Note 8.0 , Galaxy Note 10.1,Samsung Galaxy S5 / S4 / S3, Galaxy Note 3 , Galaxy Note 2 and other Android Tablet / Smartphone.
Offered by iAnder
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $12.99

Ever After High Dexter Charming Doll
Ever After High Dexter Charming Doll
Offered by PortmanGoodsOKC
Price: $29.28
62 used & new from $21.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Could the manufacturer have photoshopped this product to make it look better than it really is, December 8, 2014
The doll advertised looks different (better) than the doll in person. The eyes are bluer, hair stylish and the face more round. Hopefully my daughter won’t notice the difference. Could the manufacturer have photoshopped this product to make it look better than it really is?

Luxe Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (white and white)
Price: $40.31
5 used & new from $34.45

5.0 out of 5 stars The Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is a 5 Star Product, November 14, 2014
I have three of these for each bathroom in my home. I have had one for almost a year now and I haven't had any problems. They are so simple to install. I removed and replaced an adjustable bidet made of metal for one of these because the Luxe Bidget works so much better. Although the metal bidet was also attached to hot water, I never found myself using anything but cold water. So I wasn't missing anything using this bidet which provided much more pressure than the metal bidet. I have recommended this bidet to a plumber at my home as well as family members. I truly miss this product when I'm away from home and can't access it. If you're looking for an excellent performing bidet I highly recommend the Luxe Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle.

Sleep Innovations Memory Foam All-Purpose Mat, Sandy Shore Taupe, 2-Pack
Sleep Innovations Memory Foam All-Purpose Mat, Sandy Shore Taupe, 2-Pack
Price: $29.00
2 used & new from $29.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippery When Wet, February 3, 2014
The mat feels soft to the touch but I would not recommend using these where they can get wet like in the bathroom near the tub. I've slid a couple of times because the water soaks right through them making them very slippery.

InterDesign Power Lock Suction Hooks, Large, Clear
InterDesign Power Lock Suction Hooks, Large, Clear
Price: $2.69
6 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Suction Hook, October 14, 2013
Purchased 2 of the InterDesign Power Lock Suction Hook, Large, Clear and they are holding up great. The instructions weren't that helpful. I just wet the suction cup, push the hook forward so that the soft plastic suction is separate from the hard plastic piece behind it which allows the soft plastic to grip the tile or whatever surface you're attaching it too. Once you hear and see that the suction cup has attached itself to the surface you can push down on the hook to lock it into place. Would highly recommend this product.

Pinzon Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set, Wedgewood
Pinzon Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set, Wedgewood
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Price, October 14, 2013
I wasn't expecting much based on the low price although the reviews were mostly good. I'm glad I purchased 4 sets (all different colors). Normally one towel is the cost of this whole set. All the items are good sizes and very plush. Yes you get a lot of fuzz in the dryer but the towels come back just as thick. I would recommend following the instructions to wash them before use. I didn't on one set and when I used the towel I got a lot of lint on my skin. Not a good feeling. Needless to say I washed the other sets to avoid this problem again. Hightly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5