Profile for AL > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AL RSS Feed

Gelish Basix Kit
Gelish Basix Kit
Offered by Quick E Shop
Price: $30.95
10 used & new from $29.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Gelish Basix Kit (Misc.)
I had this done in a salon that was very expensive and thought, wow, I can do this myself. If you can paint your nails, you can do this. Be aware that yes, the layers stay tacky until you put on the top coat. And I mean tacky! I touched it with my finger and it left a fingerprint. I thought it was going to turn into a gookey mess and a waste of money but once you put on the final coat and then clean it off it is beautiful and looks very professional. I bought a LED light at another place that cures in 45 seconds. This stuff is wonderful!

Caramel Corn Popcorn Flavoring
Caramel Corn Popcorn Flavoring
Offered by Wabash Valley Farms, Incorporated
Price: $6.29
2 used & new from $6.29

2.0 out of 5 stars You have to be speedy-quick for this., January 16, 2012
I tried using this coating twice in my big kettle machine. You have to be speedy-quick to dump it out or it tastes burned. The first batch was ok with just a little burned popcorn that came out at the very end when I dumped the kettle. So I thought I wouldn't use so many kernals and see if I could dump it out faster. It ended up with the whole batch tasting burned since there wasn't enough volume to push the popcorn out of the kettle as it popped. The taste of the non-burned batch was good but I don't know if I'll use it again. It sure takes a knack to know the right timing. I didn't think clean-up was any harder than normal. I did add a small amount of water to the kettle after popping and let it start to boil and then dumped it into a bucket. I did this 2-3 times and it got the kettle quite clean.

Nostalgia Electrics PCM805 Hard & Sugar-Free Candy Cotton Candy Maker
Nostalgia Electrics PCM805 Hard & Sugar-Free Candy Cotton Candy Maker
Price: $31.99
39 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I was ready to be ripped off but...., January 16, 2012
I was ready to be ripped off but I thought I would risk it and order this machine. WOW!! We had so much fun with it. It worked great. Just READ the instructions. We couldn't figure out how to get the fluff to stick to the cone but you get it started then turn the cone horizontial and spin it. We used the flavored sugar first after letting the machine warm about 10 minutes. Then we hunted around the house to try the hard candies. It was amazing how well they worked after we put them in a bag and crushed them. I was prepared for a big mess but it was easy to clean. We didn't have any smoke because we didn't let the candy/sugar get on the heating elements. There was a few flying webs of sugar but no big deal. I would definately buy this fun machine again.

Lee Women's Plus Plus Comfort Straight Leg Pant,Java,18W Medium
Lee Women's Plus Plus Comfort Straight Leg Pant,Java,18W Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pants Ever!, September 8, 2011
I absolutely love these pants. They are so comfortable especially when sitting at a desk all day. The waistband does not cut into you. The fit and length are perfect. I have bought 3 pairs and highly recommend these.