Profile for ehowe0214 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ehowe0214 RSS Feed

Nikon COOLPIX S4300 Digital Camera with 4 GB Memory Card, Case, and Strap (Plum)
Offered by Noble Planet
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome camera, May 7, 2012
I am a professional photographer and have been looking for a little point and shoot to carry around for convenience. I want quality....but I do understand that any point and shoot is going to have some limitations. It's wonderful to be able to grab the camera and shoot away without having to worry about settings. The exposure compensation and scene modes will give you what you need for everyday fun photos. I might even consider using this camera as a second camera for some of my professional photography. I spent quite a lot of time researching point and shoots. I have Nikon professional cameras, so I do lean a little toward Nikon. My daughter just purchased a pretty pricey Canon point and shoot..her pictures are below standard in my opinion compared to what I am able to capture with this little camera.

Of course, you do have shutter lag....that's just a point and shoot....For the money this is a great little camera. Thank you Nikon :-)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 7:52 PM PST