Profile for S.A. > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 960

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S.A. "bham" RSS Feed (Southeastern MI USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Liftmaster 375LM Remote Clicker Universal Remote
Liftmaster 375LM Remote Clicker Universal Remote
Offered by ACCESSORIES DIRECT
Price: $26.95
24 used & new from $24.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Setup went smoothly, April 19, 2015
I usually let my husband handle set up on an item like this but he was out of town when it arrived so I decided to give it a whirl. Within 20 minutes I had it running perfectly. Very pleased.

Three Dots Women's Short Sleeve Mock Neck Fitted Top, Lark, X-Large
Three Dots Women's Short Sleeve Mock Neck Fitted Top, Lark, X-Large
Price: $15.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great transitional piece for spring, April 5, 2015
This is a great transitional piece for spring! I bought it in all three colors I saw available. I especially love the black and wish I could find it in a true white. I live in Michigan and our spring mornings start out very cold and gradually get hot during the day. I wear this to work with a blazer or sweater over and then I am able to remove the outer layer as things heat up. Looks sharp enough to wear alone with a statement necklace and a skirt or dress trousers at work and as comfy as a t-shirt. Love it.

Popular Cute girls Wallet Clutch Change Purse key/coins bag Mini Handbag Pouch
Popular Cute girls Wallet Clutch Change Purse key/coins bag Mini Handbag Pouch
Offered by Great Deal™
Price: $2.20
3 used & new from $2.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not live up to my (low) expectations, March 31, 2015
Slender purse - bottom does not expand at all so it doesn't fit much. Super difficult to open and close. I wasn't expecting anything great, but I threw this purse right in the trash.

Speedo Women's Aquatic Space Dye Ultraback Tankini Swimsuit Top, Black, 10
Speedo Women's Aquatic Space Dye Ultraback Tankini Swimsuit Top, Black, 10
Price: $41.88
3 used & new from $40.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Not real supportive, March 12, 2015
I bought a 10, which is larger than normal for me in everything but bathing suits. I always buy bathing suits one or two sizes bigger than my size for other clothing. In this case it did not work out for me. This tankini top was slightly too big and also made me look like a bag of tennis balls. I do not know what it was about this suit and my body that didn't get along, but it was not a match.

Seafolly Women's Costa Maya High Neck Tankini, Black, 8
Seafolly Women's Costa Maya High Neck Tankini, Black, 8
Price: $121.95
2 used & new from $121.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, but the cut didn't work for me, March 12, 2015
I liked the material and the print. I knew when I purchased it that the cut would be iffy on me. I love racerback tops so I took a chance. The cut in the front was not flattering on me. The cups were also awkward. Might be nice on someone a little less busty.

Anne Klein Women's Jersey Swing Dress, Black, 8
Anne Klein Women's Jersey Swing Dress, Black, 8

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not flatter, February 17, 2015
I like the material of this dress and it seemed like the cut would work for me. Normally I like drop waist dresses. Somehow the way the seams and cut of this dress fit me, it accentuated my slight belly pooch so that it appeared to be a huge inner tube. Not really the look I was going for. I am 5'4" and somewhat curvy. Another reviewer mentioned a petite version, and that would perhaps have worked better for me. However, I was not able to find a petite version on Amazon.

Elma Men's Wool Knitted Touch Screen Gloves Mitten for Smart Phone Iphone Ipad (One size, Beige)
Offered by Warmen Gloves
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm gloves - But the beige ones ARE NOT touchscreen, February 7, 2015
I love these gloves. They are the warmest knit gloves I have ever had, thanks to the fleece lining. They protect from the wind and are soft on my hands. Unlike leather gloves, they slip on warm and cozy, even if you leave them in the car. I had a blue pair and I loved that I could answer my phone or adjust my music while I was out walking the dog on a cold winter night without taking off my gloves. The fingers are too fat for any advanced typing, but it was nice to be able to do a couple of smartphone maneuvers and keep my hands warm. Unfortunately, my daughters found out how great my gloves were and kept stealing them. I decided to get them in a few colors so I could keep track of my own! I bought the grey and the beige. The grey were fine, but the beige were NOT touchscreen gloves. Looking at the photos you can see that there is not different knit on the fingertips like there are on the others. Sent the beige ones back for the darker grey pair. If you want touchscreen, DON'T get the beige.

Calvin Klein Women's Birdseye Sweater,Black/Birch,Medium
Calvin Klein Women's Birdseye Sweater,Black/Birch,Medium
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $64.99
2 used & new from $64.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This sweater could have been so pretty but it didn't work at all for me, February 4, 2015
This sweater could have been so pretty but it didn't work at all for me. The giant flaps of material were so voluminous it looked like I was wearing an entire blanket around my neck. It truly looked comical. Sad because the print was beautiful and the knit was soft and deluxe.

Ujoin® 2.1A/10.5W USB Travel Charger,Power Adapter + 1.2M USB Sync Cable with Lightning Connector, Full-Speed Charging for iPhone, iPad, iPod (Travel Pink White)
Offered by ujoin
Price: $6.66

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., February 4, 2015
I also had the error in compatibility problem with my iphone 5c. Useless.

Angelina 3-Pair-Pack Brushed Interior Thermal Tights #009-3Basic
Angelina 3-Pair-Pack Brushed Interior Thermal Tights #009-3Basic
Offered by Jolly Leggings
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Brushed Interior? I don't think so., January 25, 2015
I did not find the description on these tights to be correct. It says both on the packaging and on the item description that the tights have a "brushed" interior. I have some other tights with a brushed interior, and there is a big difference between the outside and the inside. These tights are exactly the same on the inside as the outside, which is to say rough and scratchy. If you are looking for plain, thick tights, then you might like these. I was looking for tights with a soft brushed interior.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20