ARRAY(0xa0833dc8)

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leigh Beckett RSS Feed (New York, NY, US)

Rogue Photographic Design ROGUEGEL-CC Flash Gels Color Correction Filter Kit
Rogue Photographic Design ROGUEGEL-CC Flash Gels Color Correction Filter Kit
Price: $29.95
11 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product and excellent value, February 3, 2013
The whole kit is well designed and very well made. I like the fact its so simple to use - no fiddly brackets etc - and very robust.

Refills for Bullet Fisher Space Pen 3 Pack Black SPR4
Refills for Bullet Fisher Space Pen 3 Pack Black SPR4
Offered by Made In USA Shop
Price: $14.65
7 used & new from $11.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Work Perfectly, February 3, 2013
These refills fit the Space Pen and work perfectly. Only 4 stars because its annoying they're so expensive but I guess that has more to do with Fisher and the Space Pen's (limited) popularity than this supplier. So I can't say they're good value but with very few viable alternatives, if you want to use your Space Pen, these work!

Wasabi Power Battery (2-Pack) and Charger for Canon LP-E6 and Canon EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 70D
Offered by Blue Nook
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $27.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Work better than I thought they would, February 3, 2013
I did plenty of research and figured that my camera body probably wouldn't recognize the batteries so I would have no idea how much charge was left in them. I didn't feel that was critical since I intended to use them as backups. To my pleasant surprise, they are both recognized by the camera even when they are paired together in a grip. Maybe I've just been lucky but I have several Wasabi batteries and chargers for various Canon DSLRs and video cameras and so far they seem to perform as well as Canon originals. Great value!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!!, January 28, 2013
It stopped working in ETTL mode just after the Amazon return window closed. I figured I'd just use it in manual mode but its not reliable enough to even do that. Amazon returns policy suggest returning it to the manufacturer - yeah, that's gonna be easy!

The user manual is quite possibly well written in Chinese... but its been translated into English by someone who doesn't actually speak English!

I'll put it down to experience - don't be sucked in by the low price - this thing is a total dog!

eneloop Super Power Pack, 1800 cycle, 12 AA, 4 AAA, 2 "C" and 2 "D" Spacers, 4 Position Charger, and Storage Case
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $45.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Totally inadequate shipping material!, October 16, 2012
The batteries are fine but the carrying case is a little fragile. This is made worse by Amazon's knuckle-headed approach to packaging. They insisted on shipping this item in a cardboard sleeve without any padding twice! As a result both the original order and the replacement are smashed - even after I contacted them the first time to say the packaging was insufficient. My advice is buy the product but get it from another supplier - B&H Photo are pretty good value and from experience they pack things properly. Amazon packing sucks! I've had problems with them before so I've relegated them to either 'very cheap' or 'unbreakable' from now on.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2012 8:27 PM PDT

The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
by Scott Kelby
Price: $27.75
120 used & new from $12.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Detailed and comprehensive, September 24, 2012
This is a great resource, particularly for beginners and those who want to get their existing images organized as well as set up processes for handling future additions. Kelby shows his own workflow from the ground up with detailed advice to make the job easier and avoid disasters. Its also a good reference text for pros and those who are already proficient in earlier versions of Lightroom.

CrazyOnDigital 3 Anti Glare Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 4G
CrazyOnDigital 3 Anti Glare Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone 4G
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $1.08
3 used & new from $1.08

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great experience, November 1, 2010
I have used several similar products for my phones and cameras and this one is on the low side of average. The paper labels were difficult remove without creasing/stretching the film - they were too sticky and the backing came off.

The film itself is very easy to fit and I managed it without any bubbles etc but I was surprised how quickly and easily it became scratched just through normal use - and I'm not a particularly heavy phone user.

Another gripe was with the supplier. I ordered a pack of three but only one was sent - this was rectified later but not without several emails etc.