Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "C.C. Chapman" RSS Feed (Boston, MA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Benchmade 527 Mini-Presidio Ultra Knife by Pardue Design w/ Plain Edge BT2 Blade & Black 527BK
Offered by Black Bear Trading Company
Price: $102.00
7 used & new from $102.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 29, 2015
Perfect EDC knife

Perseverance: Book Two of the Fundamentalists
Perseverance: Book Two of the Fundamentalists
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Geoff has dove into fiction writing like a dog after a bone, July 23, 2015
Geoff has dove into fiction writing like a dog after a bone. While the first book was fun, he took it up a notch with this one. The characters are more developed, the action more fierce and the story line much richer. You'll end the last page filled with an urge to know what comes next and angry that you have to wait to find out.

I'm eager to see what comes next in this series.

Us Army Molle Desert Camo Molded Waist Belt
Us Army Molle Desert Camo Molded Waist Belt
Offered by Blackhawk Surplus
Price: $7.99
8 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... connected this to my wife's GORUCK and it worked like a charm and helped make it a more comfortable ..., July 6, 2015
With a couple of carabiners we connected this to my wife's GORUCK and it worked like a charm and helped make it a more comfortable fit for her.

Fotasy NXEF Canon EOS EF Lens to Samsung NX Mount Mirrorless Camera Adapter
Fotasy NXEF Canon EOS EF Lens to Samsung NX Mount Mirrorless Camera Adapter
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2015
Easily one of my favorite photo gadgets ever. Works like a charm.

Jackery Giant+ Dual USB Portable Battery Charger & External Battery Pack for iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, and Android Smart Devices - 12,000 mAh (Silver)
Offered by Jackery Inc
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've bought different battery packs like this over the years and this one really impressed ..., July 6, 2015
I've bought different battery packs like this over the years and this one really impressed me. Multiple recharges and never seems to lose the charge once powered up.

Coloring Animal Mandalas
Coloring Animal Mandalas
by Wendy Piersall
Price: $8.70
73 used & new from $4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this as a present for my wife and she loved it. She loves the designs and has fun ..., July 6, 2015
I bought this as a present for my wife and she loved it. She loves the designs and has fun coloring them in.

Southern Living A Southern Gentleman's Kitchen: Adventures in Cooking, Eating, and Living in the New South
by Matt R Moore
Price: $21.93
48 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2015
Instantly one of my favorite cookbooks I've ever bought.

Dorel Home Products Abode Full Size Loft Bed, Silver
Dorel Home Products Abode Full Size Loft Bed, Silver
5 used & new from $459.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this as a present for my daughter and love it. Much sturdier than it looks in the ..., July 6, 2015
We bought this as a present for my daughter and love it. Much sturdier than it looks in the photos and very easy to assemble.

She has had it for a few months now and loves it.

Germ Boy
Germ Boy
by Kathy M. Parker
Price: $9.99
14 used & new from $7.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2015
This review is from: Germ Boy (Paperback)
Fun read for anyone with children!

UP2 by Jawbone Activity Tracker, Black
UP2 by Jawbone Activity Tracker, Black
Price: $79.99
34 used & new from $59.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but not great., July 6, 2015
I loved my UP24 even though it broke three times and the last time they sent me this as a replacement.

It is comfortable and tracks fine, but the "button" piece of it that you have to tap to turn on sleep mode and such works horribly. Sometimes I find myself tapping for minutes before it finally decides to work which is not what you want to waste time on.

I've only had it for a few weeks now so can't say how well it lasts, but I'm hoping it is longer than previous models.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5