Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Leenielamb > Reviews

Browse

Leenielamb's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Leenielamb RSS Feed (Slate Hill NY)

Curly: An Illustrated Biography of the Superstooge
Curly: An Illustrated Biography of the Superstooge
by Joan Howard Maurer
Price: $15.85
67 used & new from $6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book on Curly!!, June 21, 2014
Love Curly, so I sure do love the book!!!! Love Moe, Larry and Shemp, but Curly's an original. Moe's daughter did a great job.

Along the Way: The Journey of a Father and Son
Along the Way: The Journey of a Father and Son
by Hope Edelman
113 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY honest and moving!, May 13, 2012
Once I started reading this, I couldn't put it down. It takes you on a father and son journey full of adventures, and spiritual & emotional truths we can all learn from. Martin has always inspired me with his belief in social justice, but now I have such respect for him as a family man, who, as imperfect as we all are, instinctively raises a family while growing up himself during a time of great change in our country. And Emilio is so much more than just an actor. He is a complicated and admirable human being who loves his family and has just made a work of art called "The Way", which they cover behind the scenes in this book, along with other movies made by both actors. But ultimately, the book is the unvarnished story of a father and son's relationship through the most important stages of life. A GREAT Father's Day gift.

Supernatural: Season 3
Supernatural: Season 3
DVD ~ Jared Padalecki
Price: $15.41
63 used & new from $4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars The best acting and writing I've seen on TV in a long, long time!, April 30, 2009
This review is from: Supernatural: Season 3 (DVD)
My sister has been watching this show since day one. She always wanted me to watch it. The problem is...I don't like werewolves, vampires, witches, etc, etc. So no matter what she said to me I wouldn't watch it. She tried to tantalize me with "Supernatural" clips on You Tube. I resisted. The one she showed me was bloody and gory. I upchuck if some one gets a paper cut on TV. I'm very sensitive. She showed me shots of the stars. "Aren't they gorgeous? They're southern guys like Daddy." Another pathetic attempt to get me to watch...bringing up our late father! "Oh, that Dean guy is so pompous!" I said. Finally, this year she showed me a very funny clip. Well, the humor got through to me. I finally watched an episode. Made my husband watch, too. I was hooked. I then bought this DVD. Then Season 2, then Season 1. Well, I can only say the show is stupendous. The stars have an such an intense chemistry, I feel like I'm watching a reality show and I'm voyeuristically watching two brothers who happen to fight creepy dangerous things. I know the actors who play these guys say the TV schedule doesn't leave much time for prep or working on their characters...all I have to say is....it's amazing just the way it is. Don't change ANYTHING! The guys are dry and funny when they need to be and powerful and emotional during the serious scenes. And the writing! These people are obviously the best that the TV or movie industry has to offer. They make me laugh and cry and cover my eyes and on last week's show "Jump the Shark", ALMOST BARF! I, the avowed monster-hater, now talk of things like Wendigos, Strigas, Devas and oh-so-many-others. I, an actor-snob, who believes that most pretty-boy actors can't act, have been proven wrong by two guys who have taken me on an amazing journey that I am thoroughly enjoying. Buy this. And Season 1. And Season 2. YOU WILL LOVE IT!