Profile for M. Bradley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Bradley "Megan" RSS Feed (Houston, TX)

Three and One 3 Adorable Bath Animal Hand Puppet Washmitts and 1 Baby Toy Rubber Duckie Bundle with Assorted Ladybug Frog Bumblebee Lion and Elephant
Offered by Mike Peters
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these mitts!, November 23, 2012
LOVE THIS WASHCLOTHS --- but I have to tell you that I found these exact ones at the dollar tree for 99 cents each!

B. Sugar Chute Gumball Machine Toy (With 12 Balls) (Colors May Vary)
B. Sugar Chute Gumball Machine Toy (With 12 Balls) (Colors May Vary)
Offered by Beecon Learning, LLC
Price: $33.95
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Causes fights at daycare the kids all love this!, September 18, 2010
This toy is one of my son's very favorites. He is 18 months old and they had this at his daycare and all the kids fight over it, seriously there are some crazy tantrums over whose turn it is to play with it - so I bought my son his own! It was way cheaper at Target though - like 15 bucks!

Fat Chance (Red Dress Ink)
Fat Chance (Red Dress Ink)
by Deborah Blumenthal
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put It Down!, June 29, 2005
This book is SO good... I will not give you a plot summary of the book because several people already have but I would like to say that it is really good and keeps you interested especially once you get into the first chapter and start to learn about the characters... This book is one of my all time favorites!

Carmen Electra's Advanced Aerobic Striptease
Carmen Electra's Advanced Aerobic Striptease
DVD ~ Carmen Electra
Offered by lantabama92nc
Price: $7.50
116 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Carmen Electra's "Advanced" Aerobic Striptease, June 19, 2005
What a joke. The broke college student that I am decided to scrap together money to buy this and I would have been better off buying nothing at all. There is no possible way you could break a sweat doing this video. It could only possibly be advanced for a MORON who can't count to 8. There is nothing advanced about any of the moves - any one could do it. The strip teases are barely a minute long and they just keep repeating them over and over not like they did them over and over in the video so you could make a work out of it, no the screen automatically feeds back to the beginning of that chapter of the DVD and plays it over again for you. This is the biggest waste of money I have ever had in my entire life and I am absolutely disgusted with the way they are taking advantage of customers by misleading them with this title. You would never get in shape by doing this video. NEVER. You could do it all day. You might be able to take a few tips from this video and do a flashy dance for your man, but it would be a short dance and probably not even long enough to get a rise out of him! You had better be creative and be able to add your own moves in long enough to make the dance last through a long enough REAL song and not some cheesy background music that loops over and over again. if you are creative enough to add your own moves then you don't need this, this will teach you nothing. Keep your money in your wallet, because learning this "striptease" would probably make your you weigh no less and would not impress your husband too very much I am sure... Lets put it this way. If they went to a strip club and this is the lap dance or dance they paid for - even if she was naked - which she isnt! -- i think any guy would want his money back becuase the dance isn't long enough to do any good...If you are smart you will not fall for this like I did!

Jemima J: A Novel About Ugly Ducklings and Swans
Jemima J: A Novel About Ugly Ducklings and Swans
by Jane Green
Price: $10.12
682 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS BOOK!, November 24, 2003
If you are reading these other reviews a lot of other people didn't like it! This is definitely my favorite book. I am overweight and found that I could read while I rode my exercise bike and she really kept me motivated. I laughed with her and actually related to a lot of the things she goes through. I absolutely loved this book and would recommend it to anyone!!! It was FABULOUS!!!