ARRAY(0xa717e5d0)

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anita Ann Rios-sherman RSS Feed

Logitech Gamepad F310
Logitech Gamepad F310
Offered by ReStockIt
Price: $21.60
37 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good controller, March 15, 2014
I liked it, it was good, the cord however felt flimsy and severed after a couple months but i soldered it to fix it it's okay 4/5

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: $10.99
4411 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Love Story, October 31, 2008
I have to say I had my doubts. I had heard from several people that this was a good series to read. I had also heard that they couldn't believe they were reading this type of books. So curiosity got the best of me. I borrowed this book from my sister.
The way Twilight is written, it had me there. I felt like I was there watching everything, I was a part of it. The story reminds me of a young love, a love you don;t want to end. There is that person, no matter how bad they think they are you for you, you know that there is good inside. You long for that persons every touch, glance and just the sound of their voice. It reminds me of someone I once knew.
I have to say I can not wait to start the next book in the series.

Runaway Radish
Runaway Radish
by Janice Levy
Price: $7.16
21 used & new from $4.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Spanish/English, October 15, 2008
This review is from: Runaway Radish (Paperback)
This is an awesome take on The Gingerbread Man. My oldest son Dexter read it aloud to two of his younger siblings. He really liked how it is in both English and Spanish. This is a good book for both English and Spanish speaking children. This is the type of book that can aid in the instruction of another language.

Repair for Kids: A Children's Program for Recovery from Incest and Childhood Sexual Abuse
by Marjorie McKinnon
Price: $12.04
27 used & new from $12.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Repair for Kids, August 19, 2008
I have to say the cover kind of threw me off, it is very childish. But, like it has been said "Never judge a book by it's cover". This books is amazing for children of all ages who have suffered this kind of abuse. As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I wish I had this book in my early and late teens when self-doubt and hate plagued me.
The book isn't simply something for the child to read, it's workbook. They can keep it can review it later when bad feeling's come back. I would defiantly recommenced this book, if for some bad reason I knew a child who was or had gone through one of these situation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2008 5:11 PM PDT