Profile for Kevin M. Burke > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kevin M. Burke RSS Feed (Long Island, NY USA)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but it needs something else, June 4, 2011
When I got these earbuds, I was expecting something amazing...I was wrong. I couldn't get a good seal in my ears and the sound was ok. The cure...Monster replacement ear tips. The variety pack is great...choose your size and you are good. After putting the monster tips on these buds sounded amazing. The highs were just right for me (not too high). The mids were on the money, and the bass is perfect, just enough kick without blowing your ears out. Also when buying look at the price because Amazon may sell these for as much as $95.00, but other retailers on Amazon sell for a lot less (mine were $57.40 brand new). These are definitely worth the money...they blow away my skullcandys.

Monster Gel and Foam SuperTip Sampler Starter Kit
Monster Gel and Foam SuperTip Sampler Starter Kit
Price: $18.21
11 used & new from $12.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Tips do matter, June 4, 2011
I recently purchased the Klipsch image s4i earbuds, and was very disapointed upon receiving them. The sound was ok and I couldn't get a good seal in my ears. I purchased these tips and now my earbuds are amazing. The sound is ridiculous...I never would of thought this would improve the sound that much but it made very good earbuds excellent. You can buy the Klipsch earbuds and these tips on amazon for cheaper than just the earbuds would cost in Best Buy. Well what are you waiting for, buy these!!

Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe
Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs beauty when you have the beast, November 2, 2010
I am 6'4" 235 lbs with really flat feet. I got these shoes and let me tell you they are amazing. Unlike the older model beast, these are lightweight. They are a heavier shoe but if you are a big guy who cares about a couple of ounces. They are flexible I was able to run with them immediately on the treadmill. I wear these with orthotics and they fit well. I was wearing saucony cs stability and hurricanes and these make those shoes obsolete. The only negative is the price...once you have them on your feet you won't care about that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2012 10:38 AM PST

Logitech Portable Speaker S125i with Built-in iPod Dock
Logitech Portable Speaker S125i with Built-in iPod Dock
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the bose speaker but really good, July 2, 2010
This product is not the bose speaker. Not the same sound and quality. Having said that this is a very good speaker. I have played techno, rap, rock and acid jazz on it and all sound good. The bass boost is helpful at low levels. It is compatible with the lastest ipod nano which is great. Good sound small speaker for under 50 bucks what else do you want. Sure other docks may have better options but all I care is that it plays music. I don't need an alarm clock or it to toast my bread or whatever options some folks complain about. I cannot see it being something to crank outside but it has good sound. My only complaints is it doesnt have a handle to carry it and no remote. Sound is very good not great. Great is a B&W, a jbl, or a bose. This is very good.

Cinderella III - A Twist in Time
Cinderella III - A Twist in Time
DVD ~ Jennifer Hale
239 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 22, 2009
My Daughter loved the movie and still watches it every week. Shipping was a breeze as well. Arrived at my home is less than the projected time.