Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Carolyn McKenney > Reviews

Browse

Carolyn McKenney's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carolyn McKenney RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Handcrafted Wooden Beer Carrier / Holder / Tote. Wood Six Pack
Handcrafted Wooden Beer Carrier / Holder / Tote. Wood Six Pack
Offered by Hedge & Ruiz Emporium
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Rustic beer Carrier, March 15, 2016
This particular beer carrier was okay but did not have all the features I wanted, i.e., monogrammed initial, nice smooth finish and magnet to
catch the caps.

Dr. Mercola Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 100% Organic - Cold Pressed - 32oz
Offered by Advantage Nutrition
Price: $33.95
3 used & new from $33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coconut taste!, March 15, 2016
This coconut oil has the best taste and smell. Just like fresh coconuts. It is far better than other brands I have tried. I mix it and feed it to my dog on her regular food. She absolutely loves it and I know its good for her too.

Orvis Solid Foam Microfiber Backseat Extender, Light Tan
Orvis Solid Foam Microfiber Backseat Extender, Light Tan
Offered by Orvis
Price: $69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product for us dog lovers who want comfort for our dogs on trips., March 15, 2016
We were so lucky to find this backseat extender for our new Ford F-250. Our lab mix loves to ride with us but it was a bit uncomfortable without it. Now she feels much more secure.

Pimpernel Vin de France Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Pimpernel Vin de France Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Offered by Luxury Giftware
Price: $33.40
15 used & new from $25.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasteful and sturdy!, March 15, 2016
This is actually my second time ordering these beautiful placemats. They are so perfect for my kitchen which is French Country. My dining chairs are ebony and these placemats add so much beauty and serviceability. Same great Pimpernel quality as expected.

WolVol Bump & Go Electric Flash Light Train Toy with Music
WolVol Bump & Go Electric Flash Light Train Toy with Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy with lots of exciting sounds and lights!, November 30, 2015
A fun flashy toy for the little ones. Arrived as expected with excellent customer follow up.

Gund Jirra Kangaroo Stuffed Animal
Gund Jirra Kangaroo Stuffed Animal
Price: $17.73
23 used & new from $17.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite stuffed animal and very well made, June 18, 2015
I bought this little kangaroo for a friend of ours who is leaving for school in Australia and tucked her graduation card inside the pocket. It is so cute! The baby kangaroo really makes it even more special. I loved it so much I bought a second one for my 2 year old grandson. He loves taking the baby out of the pouch.

Kids Preferred Build-A-Bear Recordable Sprinkles Bear, 8.5"
Kids Preferred Build-A-Bear Recordable Sprinkles Bear, 8.5"
Offered by Kaplan Toys Co
Price: $16.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great memory maker!, June 18, 2015
Adorable little bear and recorded message as expected. My 6 year old granddaughter loves it. I recorded a good night message for her and she takes the bear to bed.

Lucy Women's Yoga Girl Long Sleeve, Fossil Heather, Large
Lucy Women's Yoga Girl Long Sleeve, Fossil Heather, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars I normally wear a medium but ordered the large since ..., January 22, 2015
I normally wear a medium but ordered the large since I wanted it a bit oversized and it was way too large. A very cute top for Yoga and will probably order again in another size.

Pyrex Easy Grab 1.3-Quart Oval with Blue Plastic Cover
Pyrex Easy Grab 1.3-Quart Oval with Blue Plastic Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 15, 2013
I love dishes that come with their own covers! This one is a great size for my broccoli casseroles and It has been very useful

ACORN Tex Moc,Pink Ocelot,11-12 M US Little Kid
ACORN Tex Moc,Pink Ocelot,11-12 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and cute, December 15, 2013
This is a well made and comfortable little slipper. Very grown up looking for my 4 yr old granddaughter and she loves them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3