Profile for Carolyn McKenney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carolyn McKenney RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Lucy Women's Yoga Girl Long Sleeve, Fossil Heather, Large
Lucy Women's Yoga Girl Long Sleeve, Fossil Heather, Large
Price: $69.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I normally wear a medium but ordered the large since ..., January 22, 2015
I normally wear a medium but ordered the large since I wanted it a bit oversized and it was way too large. A very cute top for Yoga and will probably order again in another size.

Pyrex Easy Grab 1.3-Quart Oval with Blue Plastic Cover
Pyrex Easy Grab 1.3-Quart Oval with Blue Plastic Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, December 15, 2013
I love dishes that come with their own covers! This one is a great size for my broccoli casseroles and It has been very useful

ACORN Tex Moc,Pink Ocelot,11-12 M US Little Kid
ACORN Tex Moc,Pink Ocelot,11-12 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and cute, December 15, 2013
This is a well made and comfortable little slipper. Very grown up looking for my 4 yr old granddaughter and she loves them.

Nesco FD-80A Square-Shaped Dehydrator Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
Nesco FD-80A Square-Shaped Dehydrator Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
Price: $69.58
16 used & new from $59.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and useful product the whole family loves, November 23, 2013
Easy to use. Fun and helpful for saving and storing all those beautiful apples we picked during apple season. It's so nice to make
your own fruit roll ups for the kids too!

Fillderma Lips From Sesderma Two-step Treatment
Fillderma Lips From Sesderma Two-step Treatment
Offered by SESDERMA
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, November 23, 2013
I constantly need moisture on my lips and Fillderma Lips helps my lips stay moist longer and seems to also help keep my lipstick in place longer as well. As you age your lips just seem to shrink away and this product really does help. I'm addicted to it!

UGG Australia Women's Classic
UGG Australia Women's Classic
Offered by What's Hot
Price: $99.95
21 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot and easy on and off, November 23, 2013
cozy, comfortable and stylish. My four year old granddaughter LOVES these boots AND she can just slip them on without socks which she also loves. Love the color too!

BCBGeneration Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck Dress, Periblue, Medium/Large
BCBGeneration Women's Long Sleeve V-Neck Dress, Periblue, Medium/Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Really, really small, August 10, 2013
I purchased this dress mainly because of the color but also loved the v-neck and 3/4 sleeves and it was really beautiful. The problem was the fit.
It was so small I ended up giving it to my teenage neighbor who is a size 0. I ordered a medium/large. I guess BCBGGenerations idea of M/L is a 0!
Other than the sizing, a beautiful dress and on the positive side, my 16 year old neighbor loves it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fashion for little girls, August 10, 2013
Nicole Miller for toddlers is really beautiful. Fits and looks perfect on our 4yr. old. So nice to be able to purchase something
that is a little different from our usual clothing finds at Target and Kohls. Great quality and fit.

Carter's Girls Size 4-7 Horse Microfleece Nightgown (Small (4/5), White)
Carter's Girls Size 4-7 Horse Microfleece Nightgown (Small (4/5), White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Snuggly, August 10, 2013
I bought this little nightgown for my 4 yr. old granddaughter and it is wonderful. Cute and soft and she loves putting it on and
wearing it around the house all day! Washes and dries beautifully and it's cute too!

Yummy Yucky (Leslie Patricelli board books)
Yummy Yucky (Leslie Patricelli board books)
by Leslie Patricelli
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.18
130 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Our favorite book to read together, August 10, 2013
This book is so adorable and funny. With a library of 30 or so books at my house, my granddaughter will always go back to
re-read this one. She has it memorized. She is 4 yrs old and loves to read.

Page: 1 | 2