Profile for Teala > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teala RSS Feed (Denver, CO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chi Kung: Energy for Life: An Introduction to the art of cultivating your energy
by James MacRitchie
29 used & new from $0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to have as part of your Qigong work, July 4, 2013
This book is an excellent resource and offers supporting perspective to Qigong work. It explains things very well and I've used this book a lot in my daily work.

The Taoist Classics, Volume 4: The Collected Translations of Thomas Cleary (Taoist Classics (Shambhala))
by Thomas Cleary
Price: $25.85
30 used & new from $17.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, July 4, 2013
This along with Alfred Huang's book of the I Ching are very important and helpful. Qigong is part of my daily life and this book is part of the work. This is a beneficial book to add to your library if you are working with Eastern philosophy, Qigong, and classical Chinese medicine.

Dexter Lori Bowling Shoes, White/Red, 7.5
Dexter Lori Bowling Shoes, White/Red, 7.5
Price: $40.22
6 used & new from $30.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Dexter Lori Bowling Shoes (Sports)
These shoes fit really well and I am impressed on how they feel! They broke in easily and quickly so it didn't take much to get into the groove of bowling! I highly recommend these bowling shoes! You'll be amazed at how great they feel and wonderfully they work with your stride and slide. Happy bowling!

Gypsy Vanner Horse 2012 Calendar
Gypsy Vanner Horse 2012 Calendar
by Willow Creek
Edition: Calendar
4 used & new from $12.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, majestic horses!, January 19, 2012
I get this calendar every year because I love the Gypsy Vanner horse. They're so beautiful and majestic. I love the Clydesdales too.

Each page says the name of the horse and gives some background on the horse and its lineage. I like the little tidbits of information on each page. The calendar is just the right size, and I have enough room for reminders without detracting from the pictures. It's a great calendar.

The Puppy Primer
The Puppy Primer
Price: $9.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, excellent book!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: The Puppy Primer (Kindle Edition)
This is a must for all puppy owners and even for a refresher book. I highly recommend it! Patricia McConnell is an excellent resource for dog and puppy training. The training tips are proven, and the lessons are great to follow. It works!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2012 9:25 PM PST

AT&T CL2939 Corded Phone, Black, 1 Handset
AT&T CL2939 Corded Phone, Black, 1 Handset
Offered by T&T Direct
Price: $36.95
12 used & new from $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Audio clarity is great! Nice audio boost feature too., January 19, 2012
This phone does not have a backlight or LCD, so you cannot see who's calling if your background lighting is dim. I need a phone that I can hear on and do have a mild hearing loss. I can hear clearly on this phone, plus it has an audio boost for those people that speak softly. The speakerphone audio quality is great too.

The phone has adjustable volume control, handset control, and ringer control features. I don't need the big buttons but they are nice. Overall, this is a decent phone and works really well. The phone does not have a power transformer, and only operates on batteries. The redial feature and memory features are nice too.

This phone has a lot more positive features and only 2 negative features ~ no backlight and no power cord. If you set the contrast to 3 or 4, you can read the display better. Otherwise, it's a great phone and worth the money.

Zumba Fitness - PlayStation 3
Zumba Fitness - PlayStation 3
Offered by SteelCityGame
Price: $23.45
52 used & new from $10.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, December 6, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is pretty fun and the images on television are fine. We have one belt but the three of us participate in doing this, and it's a fun activity. We haven't been too concerned about the belt accuracy because we're doing this for the exercise and routines. I like that it has the individual routines so you can learn them and then apply them in the other activity.

It's a nice workout and we do it more for fun than a serious workout ~ though you end up with a serious workout. The music is upbeat and there's different levels so that makes it nice too. I've used this by myself too and it's still fun. The tutorial is a bit confusing, but otherwise, it's okay. I like the cool down activities too, and have done just those for relaxation. Overall, I think it's a great choice for working out. I plan to buy the newest Zumba too. I'm not as coordinated with the dance steps, and that's why I enjoy doing this in the comfort of my home, instead of at the gym. I would recommend this!

When Your Pet Dies: How to Cope With Your Feelings
When Your Pet Dies: How to Cope With Your Feelings
by Jamie Quackenbush
21 used & new from $2.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book! Very helpful!, December 2, 2011
This is an excellent book that is very helpful and very well written. It offers different scenarios and actual events which you can truly identify with and understand. I bought an extra copy to give as a gift, and it was comforting for that person to read. I highly recommend this book!

Froth Au Lait MINI STAINLESS Hot and Cold Milk Frother
Froth Au Lait MINI STAINLESS Hot and Cold Milk Frother

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the best froth, and perfect size ~ YUMMY!, December 1, 2011
This is a 5 star product for sure! I just received my MINI and it is the best frother and the perfect size! The froth was rich, creamy, and stayed that way for a while in my coffee. I used it to the fill line B with 1-1/2% milk and it was enough to make 3 cups. The milk is the perfect temperature, and the froth is an excellent consistency. It probably would have made 4, but I used extra in my cup. We sprinkled it with baker's sugar, and in one cup, added a sprinkle of cinnamon.

We tried it again with the flavor spout using 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup, and it again came out perfect. We may try 3 tablespoons of syrup next time. This frother is everything it promises to be and more. It cleans up easily, and came with a latte whip too. This is easy to use, and clean up is a breeze! There's recipes in the back of the manual, and this product is very versatile.

One other thing is that I had a question and emailed them. I received a prompt phone call from the people at Froth Au Lait, along with an email answering my question. They genuinely believe in customer service, are friendly and helpful. It made me feel good and I highly recommend their products!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 3, 2012 1:27 PM PDT

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
38 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest book reader! I love it!!, January 20, 2011
I received my Kindle for Christmas, and it's one of the best gifts! I love to read books, and it's lightweight, portable, and very easy on the eyes for long reading. The choices of books are amazing! I like the versatility and ease of use. Once you get familiar with it, navigation is easy. The print and E-ink is great for reading anywhere. I do read outdoors and there's no glare with this. My daughter received a different reader for Christmas, and the Kindle is a lot easier to use and download books. I did download some games too, so that's fun. Overall, if you're considering purchasing one, I have the 3G with WiFi, and I have to say it is a great investment. There may be some books I buy, but 99% will be on the Kindle! Another bonus feature is that Amazon Kindle can be loaded on other devices, so you can put it on you PC, MAC, or phone, and continue reading. It's great fun, and a great way to read books! I love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3