Profile for L. S. Drake > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. S. Drake "Keeper of Music, Books & Games" RSS Feed (Joliet, Il USA)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Please be very careful!, May 18, 2013
I purchased this for my kitty and set it up just like the instructions said, and it turned into a near disaster! The string can easily loop around kitty's paw and get caught. I was making dinner and heard Jasper let out a awful screech, turned around and found his front paw tied up tightly in the string. I had to grab the scissors and cut the string. From then on he just carried the mouse around and the string and stick went in the garbage.
Be very very careful with this toy, or better yet, just buy a squeaky mouse toy.

Etrian Odyssey - Nintendo DS
Etrian Odyssey - Nintendo DS
Offered by Clover Media
Price: $15.50
55 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Gets boring really fast., April 17, 2013
Just not my cup of tea I suppose. No real story, and drawing the map with each step is tedious and it gets old really fast.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2013 6:54 PM PST

Kirby Adventure Kirby Plush Doll: 6" - Kirby
Kirby Adventure Kirby Plush Doll: 6" - Kirby
Price: $19.53
64 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute., April 17, 2013
I love this little guy. Kirby has been a favorite of mine since my childhood, and this plushy is a dream come true. Very durable and cuddly.

Super Mario Plush - 11" Waluigi Soft Stuffed Plush Toy Japanese Import
Super Mario Plush - 11" Waluigi Soft Stuffed Plush Toy Japanese Import
Offered by TOYS AND GAMES OUTLET
Price: $15.71
77 used & new from $12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft!, April 17, 2013
He may be a bumbling villain in the games, but as a plushy Waluigi is ready for hugs any time. He's soft, well made, and very nice.

Yokai Attack!: The Japanese Monster Survival Guide
Yokai Attack!: The Japanese Monster Survival Guide
by Matt Alt
43 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A very fun read., April 17, 2013
A great addition to any manga fan or paranormal fan's library. Funny, informative, and a bit chilling at times, I often return to this book when I want something imaginative to read.

The Collectible Teapot & Tea 2013 Calendar
The Collectible Teapot & Tea 2013 Calendar
by Annabel Freyberg
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., April 17, 2013
I've been collecting these for quite a few years now, and they never disappoint. The trivia is fun to read, and the teapots featured are always fascinating to look at.

Sanei Super Mario Plush Doll: 9" Kitsune Fox Luigi (S)
Sanei Super Mario Plush Doll: 9" Kitsune Fox Luigi (S)
Offered by Running Crow toys
Price: $14.75
38 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to anyone's collection., April 17, 2013
I got this cute little fellow for Easter, and absolutely love him. I'm a big Luigi fan, and he is a great addition to my collection. He is super soft and very cuddly.

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
DVD ~ Lou Albano
Offered by UltimateDiscountsCANADA
Price: $28.49
33 used & new from $2.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, August 10, 2006
It's so good to finally see cartoons that are actually funny and clever back on the tv screen.

This show came out when I was only six, and I fondly remember sitting in front of the tv, waiting for it to start every afternoon. Having all of these cartoons collected with the live action scenes on a dvd set like this is a true joy.

The behind the scenes segments are a real treat, as is the interview with Captain Lou Albano. Also, anyone who is an art fan will enjoy the concept art gallery that's included on each disc.

Overall, if you're a parent looking for good cartoons that won't rot your kids brains, or just someone looking to recapture your youth, give this dvd a try!

This Moment Now
This Moment Now
Offered by Phase 3, LLC
Price: $6.00
41 used & new from $3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars A breathtaking best from 2002, June 4, 2005
This review is from: This Moment Now (Audio CD)
I was thrilled when I heard my favorate "Relax To" music group, 2002 was coming out with a new cd. Then I heard there was singing on one of the tracks. I wondered, how could the best instermental group I know add Singing to their music???

How dare they dirty their good name with singing, right? WRONG!

Randy Copus has a fantastic gentle singing voice, and instead of singing 'over' the music in the song "Moment Of Love", his voice blends wonderfully with the song, and he sounds like he's singing from a place far off in the distance. Not so far you can't hear him, mind you, but rather like hearing someone sing as you drift off to sleep. Very pleasing.

And the other tracks are extremly enjoyable as well, (I absolutly love "Even Now" and "Life Is").

All in all, a great addition to any 2002 lover's collection, and also good for anyone who is new to this very talented couple. (Also, the bonus web page code and address enclosed in the insert gave me some VERY nice surprises) Also, my apologies for any poor spelling, it is very late while I'm writing this.

Sarina Paris
Sarina Paris
Offered by KingsRidgeMedia
Price: $12.82
51 used & new from $0.46

5.0 out of 5 stars A real mood lifter, July 4, 2001
This review is from: Sarina Paris (Audio CD)
This cd is one of the most cheerful and fantastic cds I've ever heard. It's one cd I could listen to all the time and still enjoy it no matter how many times I've heard the songs. As for the song style, think Madonna and Eiffel 65 together. If you want a fun and highly enjoyable cd, this is it!

Page: 1 | 2