Profile for JVP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JVP RSS Feed

Mother Warriors: A Nation of Parents Healing Autism Against All Odds
Mother Warriors: A Nation of Parents Healing Autism Against All Odds
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope and Truth for autism families, May 8, 2012
Sadly, what Jenny writes is true. Kids are getting sick from environmental toxins and vaccines. We want to protect vaccines b/c they keep our kids from getting sick, but the strong adjuvents and chemicals on some kids is an overload, and autism symptoms develop. Read the symptoms of mercury poisoning, then read symptoms of autism. The similarities will frighten you. Jenny is a brave voice for something that tens of thousands of parents and doctors have been screaming for years. Autism is treatable. Treat the illnesses, the symptoms of autism diminish or disappear altogether. Not every kid will recover the way Evan did, but many will. Please read this if you want to be encouraged and educated.

If you have a child with autism, please check out TACA for more information and people who can send you more about your autism journey. I know so many parents who were told that their autistic kid would end up in an institution. But instead their kids are healing-- talking, socializing, playing, and feeling healthy. Please don't look at a few bad reviews and determine that autism isn't treatable. My son is living proof!

Dealing with the CrazyMakers in Your Life: Setting Boundaries on Unhealthy Relationships
by David Hawkins
44 used & new from $4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars For any Christian with Difficult People in their Lives, March 19, 2008
This book has been such a blessing, coming from generations of dysfunctional family members. I've suffered from irritable bowel before family events-- I was nauseous and dizzy. I always thought that Christians were supposed to just "take it" when people were hurtful, aggressive, or blamed me for their problems. This distorted idea made me think that Crazymakers "can't help it" and we should simply try to "help" them. However, God's Word says differently about these types of people, and we can break free of these turbulent relationships. This author clearly understands the types of Crazymakers and how to lovingly co-exist with them- without being a punching bag.
This book is so helpful. I can now spot Crazymaker tendencies before they are a full-blown feud, and I don't "take the blame" for their bad decisions. I am so freed, I don't dread family get-togethers.
The author is also very candid about the mistakes he has made, making it clear that we all must accept responsibility for our choices.

Phonics for Babies: First Words
Phonics for Babies: First Words
DVD ~ Mallory Lewis
12 used & new from $4.91

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves this!, February 13, 2008
My son isn't much of a talker, so I wanted a DVD that would encourage more words. Up until now he would only watch Veggie Tales and would cry if I tried to get him to watch other things. But he love Mallory Lewis, she has the same gift as her late mother Shari. My son loves her and can't take his eyes off the screen. And he's trying to talk a lot more these days, I usually get a few new words a day. This video has been a big help!