Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Neuralsplyce > Reviews

Browse

Neuralsplyce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Neuralsplyce RSS Feed (San Diego, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Warning Vehicle GPS Alarm (Bumper Sticker)
Warning Vehicle GPS Alarm (Bumper Sticker)
Offered by Big Cat Sticker Shack
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks official enough to deter someone looking for an easy theft, June 28, 2016
My Gotta Pretty Sticker (GPS) system works great. Haven't had my car stolen since applying this decal. Actually, I've never had a car stolen so these stickers must employ time-travel technology to protect your car in the past as well (and for such a low price!)

Etekcity Lasergrip 1080 Non-contact Digital Laser IR Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun, Yellow/Black
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $21.89
5 used & new from $16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget to have at a great price., June 28, 2016
One of the funnest, most inexpensive gadgets I've purchased in quite awhile. Takes a heat reading from just about any surface with very little delay when going from hot to cold or vice versa. Only wish there was a version that uses AA batteries instead of expensive 9V

Stakich 100 HONEY STIX (Sticks, Straws) - 100% Clover Honey, 500g - KOSHER
Stakich 100 HONEY STIX (Sticks, Straws) - 100% Clover Honey, 500g - KOSHER
Offered by Stakich Inc
Price: $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Taste good, but the stix are made of plastic that will end up in a landfill., June 28, 2016
Really tasty, but disappointed the stix aren't made of an edible or biodegradable material. The stix are plastic straws sealed on both ends and are not easy to cut with your teeth as stated in the description

Thermaltake Mobile Fan II External USB Cooling Fan - Us
Thermaltake Mobile Fan II External USB Cooling Fan - Us
Price: $11.89
68 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Moves a lot of air, even on lowest speed setting., June 28, 2016
My gaming PC's videocard pumps out a LOT of heat. I bought this fan to pull the hot air from underneath my desk where it builds to unbearable level after 2+ hours and I have to stop playing. I cut a hole in my desk to mount the fan to push air toward the ceiling and have noticed a significant improvement. The bearings seem to prefer the fan vertical so I do get a bit more noise than normal but it's not an issue until the fan is turned to full speed.

iClever Wireless FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 3.5mm Audio Plug and USB Car Charger, Black
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, inexpensive alternative to replacing your radio with an new one with an audio jack., June 22, 2016
Great alternative to buying a radio with an audio jack or installing a wiring harness for your old radio. I regularly use it with my phone to play music and get directions from GPS. It's been a godsend to listen to audiobooks on the long, boring drives through the deserts of California, Nevada, and Arizona. The controls make it really easy to switch radio stations without having to look away from the road. The only complaint I have is it's not great at filtering out interference - particularly when charging the phone from an adapter in the 12V outlets. It's certainly better though than similar devices I've used in the past and has a much stronger radio signal than most of them (for example, with previous devices if a semi-tractor with a trailor pulled up next to you, the radio signals reflected off the trailer would overpower the transmitter. This only happens on this unit if the station signal is already weak.)

Silverstone Tek Grandia Series Aluminum HTPC for ATX/Micro-ATX/SSI-CEB Computer Case GD10B
Offered by Ventura Buy
Price: $94.99
4 used & new from $73.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Good design that may be marred by the motherboard you put in it and whether you place the unit in an enclosed space or not., June 22, 2016
Been using the HTPC system I built with this case for about 6 months now. Really like the case design. The only significant issue I had was trying to install a Blu-ray drive. Due to the layout of my motherboard, the CPU and heat sink sit behind the drive bay. With normal cabling, the drive was pushing the heat sink and putting uneven stress on the CPU. I managed to find some very flat SATA cables with 90 degree bends that barely fit. I installed it in a stereo cabinet where the air gap is fairly marginal so I do get more fan noise than I'd like. The only time it's a problem is during the daily backup and when the video card is under a load...which is generally when you're trying to watch a record show so have to crank up volume on the stereo.

Anker 21W 2-Port USB Solar Charger PowerPort Solar for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2/mini 3, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $99.99
5 used & new from $55.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great under optimum conditions. Still may not be enough wattage to consistently charge power hungry smartphones., June 22, 2016
I'm still undecided on whether I expected too much from this or if my Samsung Phone has excessive power requirements. I've found if all 3 panels aren't fully exposed to direct sunlight that my Galaxy S5 will stop charging. I live in a very sunny locale, but have found if even a wisp of cloud passes in front of the sun (or my windows are dirty) that the phone stops charging. I've created a wedge out of a cardboard box to mount the panels at 30-degree angle to get maximum sunlight exposure. If i place it outside and run the charging cable through a window/door crack then I get a solid charge for a few hours. Unfortunately, it takes a good 5 - 6 hours to get a full charge. Charging my Nook tablets though is a breeze and takes a couple of hours.That's all the matters to me because I mostly bought it charge the tablets in the event of an extended power outage with nothing to do but read. Although it has 2 charging ports, I have not tried charging phone and tablets simultaneously.

2 Pack Dummy Fake Security CCTV Dome Camera with Flashing Red LED Light With Warning Security Alert Sticker Decals
Offered by Wali Electric
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars When used with the decal prominently displayed, work as a great inexpensive deterrent to criminals and unwanted guests., June 22, 2016
I installed these as a deterrent for times I have to be out of town for more than a few days. I think they work well when paired with the decal. Shortly after installing them, around 10 PM I was answering some emails before bed so all the lights were off and house was quiet. I heard someone open my front screen door. There was a 10-second pause and then the screen door closed. They didn't knock (like a friend or neighbor would) and I didn't find a business card or brochure like you'd expect from a solicitor. I'm guessing whoever​ it was saw the decal, looked up and saw the blinking LED, and decided this darkened house wasn't worth whatever it was they planned to do.

TERRO Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits (pre-filled) , Pack of 1
TERRO Ant Killer Liquid Ant Baits (pre-filled) , Pack of 1
Price: $5.68
54 used & new from $4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars May be too effective on small ants., June 22, 2016
I have an infestation of really small ants. I put out 3 traps and two days ago and while the ant trails are now gone, I think it's because all the ants are still in the traps. Either they're so small they 'can't hold their liquor' and so never managed to get our or they're stupid and drowned in the bait. My concern is not enough found their way back to the next so in a few days when new workers hatch, the cycle wil begin again. Will have to wait and see.

Foot Cushion, Half-Cylinder Design, Foam, Black 92311
Foot Cushion, Half-Cylinder Design, Foam, Black 92311
Price: $28.99
70 used & new from $28.94

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better alternatives available., May 13, 2016
For a few months, I've been finding mysterious little plastic black dots all over the house. Finally figured out they're from this footrest. The things are a nuisance and difficult to vacuum or sweep up. Will probably shove it in an old pillow case and use it as a gun rest on the range instead. Bought a competitive product for the half the price at the same time and have had zero issues with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6