Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for C Boyd > Reviews

Browse

C Boyd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C Boyd RSS Feed (Albuquerque, NM)

Page: 1 | 2
Soledi Funny Dark & Green Clockwork Spring Wind Up Metal Walking Robot Retro Vintage Mechanical Kids Children Toy Gift
Offered by FDS (Factory Direct Sales)
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $8.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken / much crappier than expected, June 17, 2016
Look, I wasn't expecting super high quality for the price, and my 3-year-old still loves it, but it arrived bent and doesn't really work properly at all. The wind-up key is old-school—it's not supposed to stay in, as other reviewers suggest. So no problems there (and the 3yo loves the "key" idea, anyway). But the fact that it came smashed and broken is not cool.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, July 14, 2015
The flowers are a tad big for my liking, but that's a completely subjective assessment. The headband material is great, though (very stretchy, yet still stays put), and the bows are backed with felt, so no dents in baby's head! As you can see from photo, they fit both my 8mo girl (who has a big head for her age) and her 2yo brother equally well! :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

Taggies Tiger Tales Snuggle Buddy Security Blanket
Taggies Tiger Tales Snuggle Buddy Security Blanket
Offered by Oodles Galore
Price: $17.80
6 used & new from $17.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, but has a rattle in its head!, July 7, 2015
Very cute, but has a rattle in its head! I'm sure it says so somewhere, but I missed that, so thought I'd flag for others. Just an FYI, if you're wanting it as a sleep-time lovey... My 8mo doesn't seem to mind, really (I can actually tell if she's awake in her crib b/c I hear it rattling), but if you've got a super-sensitive baby it might make it a no-go for a crib toy.

Presto 04213 Electronic Digital Timer
Presto 04213 Electronic Digital Timer
Price: $6.22
37 used & new from $6.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought it as a "time out" timer for my toddler ..., February 6, 2015
Bought it as a "time out" timer for my toddler. It broke within the first few weeks we had it, and now we can't see the minute digit. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2016 2:17 PM PDT

Kidorable Little Boys' Space Hero Hat, Blue, One Size
Kidorable Little Boys' Space Hero Hat, Blue, One Size
Price: $8.99
4 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 6, 2015
Nice and cute. Seems warm, but can't get my 2-year-old to wear it, so I'm not sure yet!

Skr Club Little Boys' Grey Raccoon Critter Cozy Fleece and Mitten Set, Multi, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and cute, February 6, 2015
Nice quality and cute, but way too big for my 2-year-old (I knew it would be big, but it was WAY too big).

Kidorable Little Boys' Space Hero Gloves, Blue, Small
Kidorable Little Boys' Space Hero Gloves, Blue, Small
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun to wear, if not the warmest., February 6, 2015
Very cute. Not the warmest gloves in the world, but they were the only thing that would get my 2-year-old to even wear gloves (as soon as he saw there was a rocket on them, he started yelling "gruhvs on! gruhvs on!"). So something is better than nothing! BTW, they're definitely too big for a 2-year-old...at least mine... but they cover his hands, and he'll grow into them (if he doesn't lose them first!).

Carter's Baby Boys' Fireman Rainslicker, Yellow, 18 Months
Carter's Baby Boys' Fireman Rainslicker, Yellow, 18 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute., October 7, 2014
Haven't had cause to test in the rain, but so far so good. Fits a little on the large size, but I assume that's on purpose in order to facilitate fitting other (warmer) layers underneath...which is perfect, since that's what I wanted: a shell that I can put over a sweater / fleece hoodie for fall/winter.

Just a note that it's not what I would normally think of as a "slicker" in the sense that it's not that kind of rubbery material that a really waterproof rain jacket is made out of, but it still looks like it will do the job—especially if the kid isn't out in a torrential downpour for hours on end.

carter's Switch Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Red,6 M US Toddler
carter's Switch Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Red,6 M US Toddler

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard Good Carter's Product, October 7, 2014
We buy a lot of stuff from Carter's because they're inexpensive but decent quality. Not the most amazing quality ever (the tongue on the sneakers is a little cheaply finished), but considering they're only going to be worn for at most a few months, I'm totally happy with them. They are easy to get on/off, which is crucial, and very cute.

Baby Buns Boys' Rashguard and Swimtrunk Neon Shark Attack, Black, 18 Months
Baby Buns Boys' Rashguard and Swimtrunk Neon Shark Attack, Black, 18 Months
Offered by In Fashion Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars but too big is always better than too small with babies, August 18, 2014
Very cute. I'd say it runs on the big side of 18 month-sized clothing, but too big is always better than too small with babies! :)

Page: 1 | 2