Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

School of Life
School of Life
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 28, 2016
This review is from: School of Life (Amazon Video)
Very good.

Amazon Gift Card - Email - Bee-Bop Birthday Song (Animated) [American Greetings]
Price: $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2015
Funny and very good.

This Time Forever (Mickelle Book 1, Rebekka Book 1) (Mickelle's)
This Time Forever (Mickelle Book 1, Rebekka Book 1) (Mickelle's)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A Joy to Read, January 1, 2014
It was easy to get caught up in lives of the people in this book. Most of the story is believable.

iLLumiShield - Dell XPS 18 Screen Protector Japanese Ultra Clear HD Film with Anti-Bubble and Anti-Fingerprint - High Quality (Invisible) LCD Shield - Lifetime Replacement Warranty - [1-Pack]
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, October 6, 2013
This screen protector works so well, I forget that it is on the computer. It is a little difficult getting it on the first time because of the large size. Once it is in place it dose the job.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB (Previous Generation - 2nd)
3 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 10, 2012
This device dose all that is promised and more. I have been using it for several months and I am not disappointed.

Sony Digital Flash Voice Recorder (ICD-PX312)
Sony Digital Flash Voice Recorder (ICD-PX312)
Offered by HTF Products
Price: $198.32
41 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, August 7, 2011
I purchased this recorder to do interviews for family history. My intention was to leave the recorder with elderly relatives and have them record their life stories. What I perceived to be easy to use buttons turned out to be too complicated for some people. It is hard to find something that is a one or two button operation. I am now doing personal recordings with my family.
I like the recorder because it is compact, light weight and it easy to use. It has some higher functions that I may or may not use. The best function is the ability to transfer the sound files from the recorder to my computer using USB, where I can edit them.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2011 11:46 PM PST

ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Repellent
Price: $54.39
93 used & new from $44.59

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works Great, April 28, 2011
We were having a problem with the neighbors cats making a mess on our front porch and spraying the front door. We tried several methods of keeping the cats away, but nothing worked. As soon as we placed the Scarecrow in service it worked great. I watched as one cat came up to the porch and the Scarecrow came on, which scared it away. About three minutes later it came back and the same thing happened. After four times it gave up and found another place to make a mess. The Scarecrow is doing a great job.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2011 1:32 AM PDT

Canon PowerShot SD1000 7.1MP Digital Elph Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Silver) (OLD MODEL)
11 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Camera, July 4, 2007
I have used this camera for about two months. I have an old Canon PowerShot S230 camera. They keep getting better and better with time. The SD1000 makes it very easy to take great pictures. The time between shots has been shortened, so I can get the action without waiting for the camera to get ready. The menu and function buttons are easy to use and understand. The small size and weight make it unbelievably ease to carry in almost anything. The only objection I have is the battery does not last long enough. I would buy this camera again and have recommended it to other people.