Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for S. Dougherty > Reviews

Browse

S. Dougherty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Dougherty RSS Feed (Washington, DC)

Page: 1 | 2
LectroFan - Fan Sound and White Noise Machine, White (FFP)
LectroFan - Fan Sound and White Noise Machine, White (FFP)
Offered by NetRush

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, high quality product. Nothing short of amazing., July 30, 2015
Long story short, this thing is amazing. So amazing I use it every night. So amazing I take it with me when I travel. So amazing I even brought it camping (totally forgetting I was camping without electrical outlets). We live in the city, this drowns out the buzz of the planes overhead, the MUNI horn, the bass from the neighbors above and often times, my partners gentle snoring. The sound it rich and full, I feel like a baby as soon as I turn this on. Fantastic product I will likely use for a long time.

Merrick Classic Real Lamb, Brown Rice & Apple - 30 lbs
Merrick Classic Real Lamb, Brown Rice & Apple - 30 lbs
Price: $58.99
2 used & new from $58.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't speak for every dog, but this may ..., July 30, 2015
I can't speak for every dog, but this may have helped our dog end her often violent puking spells. We switched from food to food in order to find something both nutritions and gentle on her stomach. She definitely loves this one, especially when a new bag arrives!

Peaceful Dreams 1.5-Inch, Conventional Foam, 5-Zone Foam Mattress Topper, Full
Peaceful Dreams 1.5-Inch, Conventional Foam, 5-Zone Foam Mattress Topper, Full
Price: $19.99
10 used & new from $19.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap option, July 30, 2015
I can't speak for it myself, but we placed this on a rather stiff futon that guests often stay at in our apartment. It was met with praise, which is surprising considering it's not terribly thick. It had no initial oder, laid down flat and was a great cheap addition to keep our guests a bit more comfortable. Definitely recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and gentle without the unneeded fragrances that irritate sensitive ..., December 19, 2014
Light and gentle without the unneeded fragrances that irritate sensitive skin. I wear daily on my face in the California sun and have no burning or dryness issues.

Queen Gray Egyptian-Cotton-Blend Wrinkle-Free Sheets 650-Thread-Count Solid Sheet Set
Offered by Royal Hotel Bedding
Price: $179.99
2 used & new from $60.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, quality sheets., December 19, 2014
Quite happy with these sheets. They are soft and fit my deep queen mattress very well. It took a couple of washings to attain my desired softness. The only draw back in the sheets as one side (front side) are grey, however, the back side is more of a blue/grey color. Not a huge issues, but it's curious as to why these sheets are not the same color in their entirety.

CHT Hotel Collection 1000 Thread Count 6-Piece Sheet Set with Double Hem Finish, Queen, Silver Sage
Offered by Purchase Pals
Price: $83.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch, November 3, 2014
This is not a "Hotel Collection" set, it is labeled "Symphony" and is made in China. The color is awful, it is nothing like pictured and more of a mossy green. Upon opening the packaging, threads everywhere. Appears to be a terribly cheap set not worth the money. I have contacted Amazon for an immediate return.

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Cover Case For 11.6-inch Apple MacBook Air A1370 & A1465 - CLEAR
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $8.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design, February 26, 2014
Snaps on nicely, but I was unable to open my laptop screen more than 90 degrees. If I pushed my screen further, a popping noise would occur. The bottom of the screen would hit the tabs on the bottom cover, possibly damaging the computer.

Acme Made The Skinny Sleeve for 11-Inch MacBook Air, Java/Teal (AM00980-PWW)
Acme Made The Skinny Sleeve for 11-Inch MacBook Air, Java/Teal (AM00980-PWW)
13 used & new from $139.41

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, February 26, 2014
Aesthetically pleasing but not functional for an 11-in Macbook Air. I could hardly squeeze my computer in and out. The padding is minimal, so I would not trust using this cover for protection when on the go.

Mosiso® Orange Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Air 11.6" Models: A1370 and A1465 - (USA KEYBOARD VERSION) - Orange
Offered by Mosiso
Price: $6.99
2 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim and beautiful, February 26, 2014
I ordered this keyboard cover to allow my Macbook Air to last a while. Those little bits of dirt and lint can be damaging to a computer. I can type so easily with this thing on, and the laptop closes completely. Not only is it functional, but the orange color adds a little flare to an overall minimalist computer design

Floortex 129020LV AdvantageMat PVC Chair Mat for Hard Floors, 48" x 36", Rectangular with Lip, Clear
Offered by Quality + Deals
Price: $34.15
15 used & new from $34.15

1.0 out of 5 stars A piece of junk., August 9, 2013
I paid $32 for a mangled piece of plastic. I couldn't even believe my eyes when I opened the package. I feel so embarrassed for the people that think they can sell this as a functioning product.

Page: 1 | 2