Profile for nowyat > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 384

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

nowyat RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sweet Defective Wolf [I Want to Bite on Your Ears 3] (Siren Publishing Everlasting Classic ManLove)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely adorable series continues!, February 9, 2015
This is another great book in one of my favorite series. Tanner, the Beta of a wolf pack, meets his mate Flynn when the homeless young man tries to steal his wallet. Flynn has been alone since childhood, rejected by other wolves since he is a 'defect', a wolf born partially shifted and permanently stuck between his wolf and human form. The spunky but gentle nature of Flynn brings about a big change in Tanner. While initially he is a bit rough and unkind he learns to treat his mate with consideration. I loved how Tanner was so protective and took such good care of Flynn. This is my favorite story in the series now. I hope there are many more books to come! ;)

Ghost Adventures Volume 13
Ghost Adventures Volume 13
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "Gimme my gun, Bethany!", February 1, 2015
I am really enjoying the new season and I especially liked the Apache Junction episode. I think what makes a show interesting is a great location with colorful local characters and history. I was expecting the place to be a bit of a tourist trap but the site itself was full of intense stories and they did a good job showing the beauty and mystery of the natural landscape. You can watch these shows on You Tube but it's annoying and hard to see because of a copyright overlay so it's definitely worth the price to get a decent image here. I plan to buy every episode as they are released! I hope the season lasts all summer! (I've watched the Nopeming episode about fifty times already also.:)

Chromo 2-slice How Are You! / Sunny Face Toaster, White
Chromo 2-slice How Are You! / Sunny Face Toaster, White

4.0 out of 5 stars I think I love it. :), January 22, 2015
Okay, at first I wasn't sure if it would work, since I was using wheat bread but turning the setting up to high you get a nice impression after all. Also the slot size is small so ideally it would work best for unhealthy Wonderbread shaped bread, which I hope you aren't eating. However with just a bit of squishing I can fit my wholewheat bread in and get a great image of a smiley sun face on one side of it. The other side is blank and rather well-done, then on the second piece of toast it says, "How are you!" on one side, which is a bit odd. It should at least have had a question mark. But overall, I am extremely happy with my new little toaster. It has 'cancel' and 'rewarm' buttons which are great. I broke my old toaster by getting impatient and pushing the lever up before it's time. This toaster seems high powered, gets hot fast and is quicker than my old one. The sunny face will make me smile in the morning. (Oh, and you could easily trim the crust off your bread if it's too big to fit.)

P.S. If you click around a bit you can get this in different versions, plain smiley, cat, chef in chef's hat... I like this one best, but the cat looks cute too. Just be careful when you order that you have selected the right option, since they all look similar at first.

Natural Instincts
Natural Instincts
Price: $3.03

5.0 out of 5 stars A short but great story!, January 10, 2015
This review is from: Natural Instincts (Kindle Edition)
I don't want to give away any plot details but Kyle, who can't speak because of some past trauma, goes camping for a break from his job and meets a mysterious man. The lakeside setting of the story was lovely and the magical plot most interesting.

Bronze Eagle Men's Warm and Cozy Plush Robe (Grey Plaid)
Bronze Eagle Men's Warm and Cozy Plush Robe (Grey Plaid)

3.0 out of 5 stars I can wear this, sort of..., January 3, 2015
Well, it's really short so don't sit down in a cold vinyl chair wearing only this, that's all I am saying. Beware of reviews by gift-givers because of course the recipient said nice things. If you put it on while damp it sticks like flypaper. So for people of either sex it is a questionable fit. But if you are short, skinny and dry it is very warm and cozy. ;)

Phoenix Decor-Canvas Print,Giclee Artwork, Stretched and Framed, Paintings on Canvas Modern Lanscape Wall Art for Home and Office Decorations GF038 (12x12inchx4pcs)
Offered by Sun shine6688
Price: $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These pictures just take you away to a fantasy world..., January 3, 2015
After I bought these the price rose quite a bit but they are still worth it. These beautiful pictures just jump out at you and are striking in any light. Glass or acrylic covered pictures, photos often just reflect the room. These are stunning in any light or in semi-darkness. The quality is excellent and they are easy to hang. They really updated my bathroom and when I go in there they just give me a huge mood lift! They will bring a touch of modernity but without the sterile coldness. I love to see them either reflected in the mirror or from an angle. I love how the picture itself curves around the sides of the frame. I hung them in a jumpstep-square pattern for more visual excitement. :)

Edge of Control [Brac Village 16] (Siren Publishing The Lynn Hagen ManLove Collection)
Price: $3.44

5.0 out of 5 stars A winter comfort-read..., December 17, 2014
I enjoyed this and it has inspired me to re-read the entire Brac Village series again. I am excited about the upcoming books as well! If you like other books by this author you will like this one. If I read correctly there are four new books coming out in the Brac Village series. It will be a long wait but I'm very excited!

What Can Be
What Can Be
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lost son returns as an adult after being missing for over a decade..., November 27, 2014
This review is from: What Can Be (Kindle Edition)
Every book of this length should be like this. The plot played out at just the right pace and the characters all had time to strut their stuff. Aside from being well-written the story was intriguing as we are slowly exposed to the secrets Josh/Eli has been keeping for thirteen years. You WILL like this book. The super-rich aren't my favorite subjects to read about but this was darn good. This book caused me to re-read all the mostly amazing works by this author. I think Mary Calmes may be my favorite now, and she excels at longer multi-volume works but shorter ones are good too. ;)

Rough Boys: Runaway
Rough Boys: Runaway
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ty, Dani and Kaeden all seperately turn up in the city and become friends..., November 27, 2014
I am loving this series of three large books. They tell the intertwined stories of three young men struggling to find safety, success and freedom in a harsh world. I felt I could really relate to these characters. So often the heroes in m/m romances are lawyers, brilliant college students from wealthy families, six foot tall marines... These are just regular, although pretty, guys. ;) Ty is fleeing his crazy and abusive father when he is taken in by Abe, a giant, kind-hearted, black Emergency Room nurse, but before they can finally be together Ty has to experience homelessness, drug-addiction and violence. The other two character's stories are equally riveting. I haven't quite finished the series. I had to take a break during the last book because they are a big read together at a great price! The first book is free but you will definitely want the other two to find out what happens to everyone. The next books are Rough Boys: Redemption and Rough Boys: Revenge This is a series I will come back to re-read often! It's GREAT!

Blue Mountain (Pack Series Book 1)
Blue Mountain (Pack Series Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Omega shifter finds his big alpha mate..., November 24, 2014
This is a gentle story I think I will re-read often. Simon is a submissive male wolf-shifter who struggled to find a safe shelter his entire life. When his only companion, his mother, is dying, she asks to return to the land of their birth pack from which they were driven so she can be buried there. There is not a lot of action or drama in the book and it could have had more descriptive passages, surely a wolf would go out to wander and look at nature sometimes, but the relationship of the main couple was very sweet. Also if the wolves had such a superior sense of smell they could hardly have missed a dead body...;) But those are mere quibbles considering I loved this book. ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20