Profile for Kim Johnson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kim Johnson RSS Feed

Michael Kors Watches Slim Runway Three Hand Leather Watch (Pink)
Michael Kors Watches Slim Runway Three Hand Leather Watch (Pink)
Offered by Zenbuy
Price: $108.83
20 used & new from $97.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual/dressy watch, April 19, 2015
Beautifully crafted watch. I was looking for a big face everyday watch. Fortunately I can dress it up or wear it casually.
Seller ships quickly. Much appreciated.

Mrs. Right: A woman's guide to becoming and remaining a wife (Volume 1)
Mrs. Right: A woman's guide to becoming and remaining a wife (Volume 1)
by Tony Allen Gaskins Jr.
Price: $13.09
38 used & new from $10.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Interest, thought-provoking read, April 1, 2012
Tony Gaskins offers an interesting glimpse into the world of the single woman and matrimony in this thought-provoking new book. I am familiar with Mr. Gaskins' work via Twitter and decided to give his writing a try.

I was not disappointed. Some self-help 'gurus' can churn out advice that seems counterintuitive and disingenuous. Mr. Gaskins keeps it straightforward and true in this work.

I found some of his views quite fascinating. I'm the product of a strong, two-parent home with a very loving father - so I know the definition of a strong man. Mr. Gaskins added to the already strong foundation I have with a bit of a modern twist.
I was especially intrigued by his concept of "positioning" - something I had never given much thought to.

If you're looking for a good read into relationships without compromising your femininity, I'd urge you to purchase this book. You don't need to think like a man. You need to think like the woman God made you!

Tweets, Greets, Sweets & Beets A GUIDE TO MANAGING EGO
Tweets, Greets, Sweets & Beets A GUIDE TO MANAGING EGO
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any professional, March 24, 2012
Glenn Proctor doesn't disappoint in "Tweets, Greets, Sweets & Beats". As a mentor of mine, Glenn never fails to provoke, inspire and engage in ways others don't. This little collection will be treasured for the rest of my working career.