Profile for V. Hertel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

V. Hertel "beach lover" RSS Feed (Montrose, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish,12 oz
Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish,12 oz
Price: $6.60
32 used & new from $4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Fingerprints be gone, January 14, 2014
This version is a lot better than the spray can, which can be oily. Does a great job on my stainless steel appliances. I definitely recommend it. Just be sure to rub it until the whole surface area is covered, so you don't leave any patches. I use it with a soft cloth.

made2envy Bodycon Midi Peplum Dress with Square Neckline (M, White)
made2envy Bodycon Midi Peplum Dress with Square Neckline (M, White)
Offered by Made2Envy
Price: $45.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The reviews are true this is a beautiful dress, January 14, 2014
I was skeptical about all the rave reviews I read here but was in a rush and didn't have time to shop, so I decided to take a gamble. To my surprise what the ladies said is true. This dress is elegant and flattering. I received so many compliments as the other ladies did, so I would definitely recommend it. I was a little confused as to what size to buy because you know the charts don't always translate to your body but this was true to size. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125. I would be considered to be a medium petite. I usually wear around a size 6, so I purchased a size Medium and it fit perfectly. As for the length it is right above the knees. The first one I purchased was white. The material is thick enough that you can't really see through but I used something under just to feel more secure. I loved it so much I bought one in every color!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2014 10:36 AM PDT

Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Stainless
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer, Brushed Stainless
Price: $24.71
41 used & new from $23.49

5.0 out of 5 stars love this juicer, July 21, 2013
Just bought a house with a lemon tree. I use this all the time to make freshly squeezed lemonade. It is easy to assemble and to use.My ten year old assembled it and thinks it is fun to use. It also looks nice with the stainless finish. You can adjust the pulp settings by twisting one of the plastic parts. Gets all the juice with no seeds.I recommend it.

Luvable Friends Boy's Slip-on Shoe for Baby, Navy, 0-6 Months
Luvable Friends Boy's Slip-on Shoe for Baby, Navy, 0-6 Months
Offered by BabyVision
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars too tight, July 21, 2013
I bought these for my five month old and they are way too tight. My baby weighs about 17 lbs and he only wore them once. They are cute but would only recommend them for smaller babies.

Rare Editions Baby Boys Infant White Nautical Bodysuit and Sailor Hat Set - 6 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars popular at wedding, July 21, 2013
I bought this outfit for my 5 month old baby. We attended a wedding and he was a big hit, he looked handsome. Everyone complimented his little ensemble. It is good quality and comfortable enough that he didn't get hot and fussy. I recommend it, its adorable.

Mercedes-Benz SL500 Top Up 1/18 Silver
Mercedes-Benz SL500 Top Up 1/18 Silver
Offered by Collectable Diecast
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real one, July 21, 2013
I bought this car for my husband for father's day because he has a real SL 500. It comes on a little stand and is good quality. He put it in his office and said if he ever sells his car at least he'll have this one. I recommend it.

Bedtime Originals Bumper, Curly Tails
Bedtime Originals Bumper, Curly Tails
Price: $26.50
7 used & new from $22.82

5.0 out of 5 stars great bumper, July 21, 2013
Very cute bumper. Has four different panels, so you can choose which ones to put on. Very easy to install. I bought them for my five month old because he kept rolling around and banging his head on the crib. The doctor said as long as he is able to roll over by himself he would be ok, for those that are concerned about SIDS. My son loves it. He lays there and stares at the monkeys. Now I don't have to be concerned when he wakes up and starts rolling around the whole crib. I definitely recommend it.

Jackery Bar Premium Fast-Charging Aluminum Portable Charger 6000mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank for Apple iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note, Nexus, LG, HTC. Portable Battery Charger, External Charger, USB Battery Pack, Rechargeable Battery Backup, Power Bank, Mobile Charger (Silver)
Offered by Jackery Inc
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars battery on the go, March 31, 2013
If you are like me and always forget to charge your devices this id for you. Works with kindle fire and smartphone and pretty much most gadgets that are common. I plug it to my computer to charge then plug it when my battery is low on my device until I can get to the wall charger. Perfect for smartphones because of the short battery life. Nothing worse than having your phone die when you are out and you need to make a call. This will save you the annoyance of a dead battery on your device. I highly recommend it.

Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Price: $97.20
28 used & new from $78.91

5.0 out of 5 stars why spend hundreds more, March 31, 2013
This is a great monitor for a great price. There is no need to spend hundreds more if you want a video monitor. I could not bring myself to spend 200 to 300 so I was ecstatic when I found this. The video quality is good enough to see what your baby is doing. You don't need an hd plasma to see your baby needs you. The sound quality is very good.another great feature is the night vision. You can see your baby if the lights are low in the room. Easy to install. I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for breastfeeding moms, March 31, 2013
Great bra with easy snap removal for breastfeeding or pumping. I wear 36c and I bought the medium size. Yes it is expensive but it is a must have. I have two but I would like to have 5 or 6. I wear them everyday with my nursing pads. I just throw them in the washer and dryer like regular clothes when they need to be cleaned. They provide good support and they are cute too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4