Profile for C. Rohrer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Rohrer "Momof3" RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
6ft wood pole
6ft wood pole

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pole, but no hardware or finial included, May 5, 2012
This review is from: 6ft wood pole
We ordered two of these poles to hang our house American and "Son in Service" flags this year and were disappointed to see there was no flag hardware (seems typical) or even a finial attached (what??). That was our fault for assuming the pole included more than the very short description provided. The poles, which are essentially 1"x6' dowels arrived very quickly, were beautifully varnished and in perfect condition. We purchased rotating swivel rings and wooden finals through Amazon separately and were finally able to fly our flags a week after the poles arrived. I do like the poles, but I am rating them four stars, because I would not have purchased them if the description had been more clear about what was NOT included.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2012 1:55 PM PST

Infinitely More
Infinitely More
by Alex Krutov
Price: $14.51
49 used & new from $1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyeopening, June 9, 2011
This review is from: Infinitely More (Paperback)
I just finished reading "Infinitely More" in two days between caring for kids and working. We are hosting an orphan from Ukraine for the summer and this book was right in line with all the things we heard in training. What a wonderful testimony Alex has! I can't get over all the things these children went through. It is a miracle that Alex survived at all and yet still made something of his life. He is using his past experiences to help others who are in the same situation. Wow! You never know what part you will play in someone else's life.

Sea Gull Lighting 31051-962 Canterbury Five Light Chandelier, Brushed Nickel Finish with Satin Etched Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars easy install, beautiful chandelier, May 17, 2011
We purchased this chandelier for our newly remodeled dining room. It was the easiest Sea Gull brand light we have installed yet, and only took about 30 minutes, including modifying our ancient wiring/electrical box. We chose this light because is provides 500 glorious watts of bright light from 5 regular base 100 watt bulbs. It looks gorgeous and is super bright - just exactly what we wanted. Our packaging was also extremely cheap and it was a miracle it arrived intact (think cardboard that is just a little thicker than a piece of paper).

Silicon Skin Protective Covers for Nintendo Wii Remotes & Nunchuks (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by Gator Crunch
Price: $28.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best idea for rechargeable batteries. . ., March 29, 2011
These covers were bright and a super cute idea, but did not hold up well at all for our controllers with rechargeable batteries that charge on the base when they are not being used. We had to peel the cover up to allow the controllers to charge each time and after a few times of this, they all began to tear. Within two days, all of the controller covers were torn and went into the garbage. The nunchuck covers have held up quite well since we haven't been taking them on and off. For traditional batteries, these would be a great application, just not for us.

Breyer Warmblood Horse and Foal
Breyer Warmblood Horse and Foal
2 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them!, March 13, 2011
We purchased these horses and a few other Breyer models for our 6 year old daughter for Christmas this past year. She and her 4 year old brother love them and play with them daily. They have held up well and still look gorgeous, just like they did when they came out of the box. I purchased these horses over similar toys specifically because they are very realistic looking and are anatomically correct. We love them and will most likely be buying more for our other children as they get older.

KOHLER K-10433-BN Forte Single Control Pullout Kitchen Sink Faucet with Color-Matched Sprayhead and Lever Handle, Vibrant Brushed Nickel
Price: $256.91
14 used & new from $199.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality look and feel, easy to install, March 13, 2011
We purchased this faucet in the brushed nickel finish for our new Kohler sink in our remodeled kitchen. I was surprised at how quickly and easily we installed it with no issues. It is a quality faucet at a reasonable price. The sprayer is great and we have not had any trouble with leaking or dripping that others have mentioned. The water pressure is perfect. My only issue is getting used to the high profile, since my old cheap faucet was so low and close to the sink. We love that the button to switch from stream to spray is heavy duty plastic and not rubber, since the rubber always deteriorates over time, even on the super expensive models. Overall, I love the look, feel, functionality, and style and would definitely purchase this faucet again.

Progress Lighting P3409-81 3-Light Semi-Flush Fixture Suspended From Ceiling with Etched Patterned Glass, Antique Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and bright!, March 13, 2011
My husband and I finally settled on two of these lights for our 11' kitchen ceilings. We searched for months for a semi-flush light fixture that was affordable, would look nice in our home, and, most importantly, gave off sufficient light with three 100 watt bulbs. Nearly all of the lights that we liked only had three 60 watt bulbs. Once I found these on Amazon, we kept comparing all the other lights in the stores and online to these. I was uncomfortable paying so much for something that I had not examined in person, but we took a gamble since Amazon has a great return policy. Boy was I thrilled to see how nice they actually are! It took us a while to install them due to some construction and wiring issues in our 1928 home, but the problem was with our house, not the lights. Once we got everything worked out and the lights up, we couldn't believe how beautiful they looked. In new(er) construction, installation should be a breeze. Overall, we love the look and the BRIGHT light and are very happy with our choice.

Sea Gull Lighting 61050-962 Canterbury One-Light Mini Pendant, Brushed Nickel Finish with Satin Etched Glass
Offered by Patio and Home Furniture
Price: $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, great lighting, March 13, 2011
We purchased this light to illuminate the kitchen sink area after a kitchen renovation. I installed it quickly and easily myself with no major issues. The directions were a little sketchy, but it wasn't difficult to figure out what went where. Since the light comes with three 12" down rods AND a traditional 12" chandelier-type linked chain, it gives you incredible versatility in installation applications. The light has a great quality look and feel. I am very happy with this purchase and will most certainly be installing this light again if we ever have to move elsewhere.

Depression Crystal Privacy Set Brushed Nickel Reproduction-1900 Our Best Privacy Retrofit Kit to Fit Modern Pro-drilled Including, Dollar for Dollar Your Greatest Value. Includes Many Features Never Before Offer At This Price Point
Offered by roussodesigns
Price: $89.95
2 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this knob set!, March 13, 2011
I ordered this knob for a new oak and glass door and was nervous about how it would compare to the much more expensive brand-name knobs that my father-in-law recommended. I have original glass knobs throughout my 1928 house, and was hoping to match the style of the glass while improving the function. This knob set fit the bill. It is almost exactly the same style of glass as the rest of the knobs in the house. It opens smoothly and catches securely. I love the brushed nickel finish. It was super easy for me to install in just a few minutes with clear and simple directions. This knob set includes all the parts you need to install it - both glass knobs and rosettes, privacy lock, interior components, matching screws and strike plate. I highly recommend this knob set.

Sea Gull Lighting 98123-15 Ambiance Three-Light Under cabinet Halogen Task Light with Frosted Glass, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, great lighting, March 13, 2011
We ordered this light to install under the cabinets for counter task lighting. I installed it in about 30 minutes (would have been sooner with fewer interruptions from 3 kids and the phone!) It installed fairly easily, looks great, and works perfectly for what I needed. The tiny nuts that hold the inside of the fixture together were difficult to put on when the light was sitting on the counter and were nearly impossible to assemble upside down under the cabinet. I give 4 stars because it would be easier to install with a little different placement and style of nut. Otherwise, it is a great light, looks nice, and gives exactly the kind of light that I was looking for.

Page: 1 | 2