Profile for richman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

richman RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Performs as advertised and saves you a bunch of money, October 15, 2013
I got this toothbrush handle because mine finally died after 5 years. I didn't want to purchase another complete handle with brush and charger so I got this instead for around 30 bucks. When I first got it, it needed to charge for over 24 hours. I have been using it for over 3 months now and I only need to charge it around once a week, just like my original one. Once my wifes handle dies, I'll be getting her one of these too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This supplement works, March 28, 2013
I usually don't write reviews, but the effectiveness of this product has driven me to write one. In fact, it has put me in such a good mood after taking it that it's made me write this review! I lift weights 5-6 days a week and mix in cardio when I can. The Glutamine in this product helps me recover a lot faster and the mood enhancer works to keep you motivated and makes you want to get back in the gym the next day. I consider myself a supplement junkie, I have tried everything and consider myself a test subject for the industry. G8 is the best out there and it's the best sup I have taken. Highly recommend it to everyone who trains hard.

ASICS Men's Gel-Blur 33 TR Cross-training Shoe,Silver/Navy/White,14 M US
ASICS Men's Gel-Blur 33 TR Cross-training Shoe,Silver/Navy/White,14 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, October 6, 2012
I have always ran is ASICS since I can remember, but I needed a flat shoe for weightlifting. These shoes are great for doing squats, deadlifts, and everything else in the gym. The shoe gives you a true sure-footed effect. I will buy another pair when these need replacing. I love ASICS, can't go wrong with amazon either.