Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for yukm > Reviews

Browse

yukm's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

yukm RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56
D'Addario EJ17 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Medium, 13-56
Price: $4.95
68 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Strings, March 4, 2014
I try to change my strings every three months and these held out for me. I've used Elixir and Martin SP strings before and these are definitely good.

Harbinger Polypropylene Weight Dip Belt with 34-Inch Steel Chain
Harbinger Polypropylene Weight Dip Belt with 34-Inch Steel Chain
Price: $29.95
11 used & new from $29.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for work outs., March 4, 2014
Useful for adding resistance to pull-ups and dips. I have a very slim figure and for me, I have to buckle the carabiner to both rings on the left and right side to get a snug fit.

At first, it may feel like the belt won't hold up, but when my friend (who is much bigger than I am and only clipped the carabiner on to one side, as opposed to me) found that it held up pretty well once you put the weight on. You might not feel like it would hold up against your back, but it actually works once you start using it.

Accoutrements Emergency Googly Eyes
Accoutrements Emergency Googly Eyes
Price: $7.82
34 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Make things come to life!, February 19, 2014
These googly eyes are awesome! I put some around a building that I walk by often and the eyes are still where I put them, even after being exposed to multiple days of rain! Also helped me to score points from others when they found out that I carried them around.

I find that it is, at first, really hard to peel. It took a good amount of time trying to peel two googly eyes just to be able to stick them on, but after some practice, the peeling got much easier, mainly because I was able to develop a way that worked for me. It's really nice how it comes in a can, making it easier to carry around. Much higher quality than the ones that you buy in plastic films/sheets.

Totes Blue Line  Golf-Size Auto Open Auto Close Compact Umbrella, Black/Gray, One Size
Totes Blue Line Golf-Size Auto Open Auto Close Compact Umbrella, Black/Gray, One Size
Price: $27.19
3 used & new from $21.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great umbrella!, January 6, 2014
The umbrella itself is great for how big it can get when you open it. When closed, it's probably about 2 inches taller than other compact umbrellas, but once opened, it's definitely big enough to fit two people comfortably, maybe even three.

The only thing I didn't like about the umbrella was that it didn't come with a cover, hence the four stars. I usually like to put a cover over the umbrella once closed.

uni-ball KuruToga Mechanical Pencil Starter Set (1751934)
uni-ball KuruToga Mechanical Pencil Starter Set (1751934)
Price: $4.84
39 used & new from $3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, January 6, 2014
This mechanical pencil does work as advertised, and it's been great so far. The lead stays sharp as you write and it's ideal for those that end up writing a lot as even the lead resists breaking.

D'Addario NS Micro Clip-On Tuner, 2 pack
D'Addario NS Micro Clip-On Tuner, 2 pack
Price: $24.95
58 used & new from $14.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tuner to keep on your instrument., January 6, 2014
For the price you are paying, this tuner is great! I currently have four, one for each of my guitars, one for my bass, and one for my banjo. It's definitely something you want for each of your instruments because the way you clip it on to the instruments can be a bit of a hassle. It's better to just have it clipped on the whole time. I like how it's small and you can't really notice it. The swivel isn't the most optimal, but again, for the price, it's pretty good.

Uni-ball Diamond Infused Leads, 0.5 mm, 40 Leads (1753230)
Uni-ball Diamond Infused Leads, 0.5 mm, 40 Leads (1753230)
Price: $3.78
33 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great with the KuruToga Mechanical Pencil!, January 6, 2014
I'm still not convinced about the whole "diamond infused" lead ordeal, but so far, it's been pretty good. I gave it four stars instead of five because it just seems so expensive for lead. I only use this with the KuruToga Mechanical Pencil.

Nintendo 3DS XL Screen Protector + Full Body, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Skin + Screen Protector for Nintendo 3DS XL Front & Back Clear HD Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first-layer protection for your DS!, November 22, 2013
This is an amazing skin for the Nintendo 3DS XL. I admit, applying it is a pain in the butt. Trying to get the thing perfectly aligned without getting any fingerprints (which they include a spray solution that you use to help prevent fingerprints, but it dries out fast so you find yourself spraying it frequently on your fingers) and also trying not to get any dust, lint, or any small particles stuck between the skin and the DS is horrible.

Fortunately, after about 1.5 hours of hard labor and ~24 hours of letting it sit, it looked perfect and amazing. The good thing about it is that you don't have to worry about bubbles because the skin naturally lets the gas escape over a period of time, which is why they ask that you wait 2-5 days for all the micro-bubbles to be removed. Now my DS looks nice and glossy, and definitely feel a lot more comfortable with the skin on.

3DS XL / DSi XL Leather Case holds up 3x Game Cartridge
3DS XL / DSi XL Leather Case holds up 3x Game Cartridge
Price: $12.79
62 used & new from $11.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Case for Nintendo 3DS XL, November 22, 2013
It's a simple case that makes me feel better when carrying it around. It definitely doesn't provide maximum protection, but it's enough that it'll keep most scratches away. It'll even protect against a few drops, but do be careful since the corners are open to exposure. I also applied a Skinomi TechSkin for that extra resistance, and it has been working great with this leather case.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $39.98
99 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire Emblem: Awakening, November 22, 2013
I have played most of the Fire Emblem games that have been released in the US, and this is definitely one of the better ones to come out. There are many new class systems, so it's fun getting used to that, and also, the tactician, which would be you, can also be a part of the battlefield! I thought that was pretty interesting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7