Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now Tikes
Profile for Robert M. Clark > Reviews

Robert M. Clark's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert M. Clark RSS Feed

Uncharted Waters
Uncharted Waters
by Theodore Carl Soderberg
7 used & new from $0.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Uncharted and Unlimited Laughs, April 23, 2008
This review is from: Uncharted Waters (Paperback)
This story reads like a fast, fun, tale with short, easy chapters and an a quick flow in the narrative.

The cast of characters are all individuals who remind me of someone I know, or should have known from my past. They cover the gambit: Sweethearts,to Sticklers,to Slobs to Saints and a cross section of misfits for good measure. All with a lot of hilarity and good humor as we follow their adventures across the Pacific and beyond.

This is a Sea Story with a lot of irony, and I learned a bit about what Merchant Marine Sea Life is like in reading it. There is the usual amount of Sailor's exagerrated telling and explaining of certain events which transpire, but it doesn't matter if you are reading first or second hand will find a lot of humor and catch yourself chuckling as you read page after page. Some of the events which the characters encounter are to funny to attempt a description. I savored each chapter and read it during my stationery bike ride at the gym. It took my mind off that monotous task and entertained me, To Boot!.

Ovedrall, I highly recommend this fast and easy story.

To the author I ask, What happened to our Hero "Ted" and the Femme Fatale, "Blaze" in Brazil? Saving the answer for part two of an ongoing Seagoing Saga???....I hope so!