Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Adam > Reviews

Browse

Adam's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam RSS Feed (Cincinnati, OH United States)

MUMENG 1500Lumens 10W Cree 5 Modes Adjustable Camping Headlamp Flashlight Glare Charging Source Light LED Headlight White 3 Brightness Level, Blue Light And Zoomable light Waterproof Super Bright
Offered by MUSGIC
Price: $12.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware. Take note of battery requirements., January 26, 2016
You get what you pay for. Biggest point of note: does not take standard US batteries. Only takes 18650 batts. Ever heard of those? Me neither. Advertised as waterproof, but the flimsy rubber flap over the battery compartment hardly seems like it would withstand a severe sneeze. Giving it 2 stars in a "benefit of the doubt" scenario, that if I had actually put batteries in it, it probably would've made light.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2016 9:58 AM PDT

DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Sensor Touch Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8300ST
Offered by Lafraise
3 used & new from $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this one., June 8, 2015
I purchased this to be able to cook during a kitchen remodel, and I am so impressed with this induction burner! I knew of induction cooktop technology long ago, but this is the first experience using one. I'm a believer. Almost gave 4 stars due to the smaller-than-full-diameter of the actual heated area, but that's not enough to keep me from loving it. Did a ton of research and almost bought the NuWave BOGO, but hated their infomercial sales tactics and add-on fees and terrible customer service reviews. Glad I went with this one.

[Apple MFi Certified] AYL® Lightning to USB Cable (6.6 Feet / 2 Meter) Extra Long with Ultra-Compact Connector Head - Made For iPhone, iPad , iPod - OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., February 2, 2015
Not the cheapest, but worth it. Sturdy, works great, way more reasonably priced than Apple! Giving it 5 stars right now and will stay 5 stars unless they self-destruct or something weird.

Philosophers Guild Obamarama
Philosophers Guild Obamarama
Offered by The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
Price: $12.95
8 used & new from $7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun!, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Philosophers Guild Obamarama (Toy)
Arrived on time, no problems.
Love having the president's smiling face greet us every day!
Simple fun. Highly recommended for all patriotic and positive citizens.

Philips H7 Standard Halogen Headlight Bulb (Pack of 1)
Philips H7 Standard Halogen Headlight Bulb (Pack of 1)
Price: $8.59
8 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars trustworthy brand and product, December 14, 2012
Will purchase again as needed. Solid product, performs as advertised. No need to look any further. This was, at the time of searching, what I determined to be the "best value" product, a good bulb for a reasonable price.

GE DV1-GG Waterproof/Shockproof 1080P Pocket Video Camera (Graphite Gray) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by FiveStar/Japan
Price: $104.90
41 used & new from $94.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought..., April 22, 2011
I have tried Flip cameras and wanted something similar, but I knew I wanted something waterproof to carry around everywhere. You know what they say: the best camera is the one you have with you.
I found this camera, seemed to have good reviews, so I thought I'd try it.
I've been impressed so far. I can't comment on the sound because I haven't downloaded anything from the camera yet, but the video playback just on the screen is impressive! I'm going on vacation next month and this is the only camera I'm taking.
5MP stills are plenty big, and you can shoot stills while recording video with no interruption.
The only reason it's not a 5-star review is there's room for improvement; controls are not exactly intuitive (I have to look at the camera to find the still shot button every time) and it doesn't do so well in dim light.
Other than that, great little camera, especially for the price!

Olympus Stylus 720SW 7.1MP Ultra Slim Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom (Blue)
Offered by Speeedy Delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, worth the money., February 12, 2007
This camera does everything it says; yes, it's waterproof and I was very uneasy taking a digital camera into the water for the first time!! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars: it is as slow as every other digital camera I've owned as far as focusing, multiple flashes, and then actually shooting. You get your subject's attention and they smile, frozen, as you hold down the shutter release for a good 3 seconds until the shot is taken (in low light.) I was especially intrigued by its "Bright Capture" technology, but it honestly doesn't seem any different in low light than my old Sony U20 2MP tiny little snapshot camera. Still that same flash-in-the-dark look. There is a fill-flash low light program mode (among many many others), but the shutter speed sets itself so slow the background becomes a messy worthless blob, even if you hold your breath and try to remain still. My ideal snapshot camera is portable, durable, quick, easy, and produces excellent results without having to think about your exposure modes. This camera has 3.5 out of those 5. It is way portable, very durable, easy, produces OK results but you have to mess with settings if you're not in daylight, and it's not very quick.

Overall I am very happy with the purchase and will carry it everywhere.

Brother MFC-5100c Multifunction
Brother MFC-5100c Multifunction
Offered by Peak Tech
Price: $344.77
8 used & new from $120.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, October 19, 2005
I, too, got the infamous error 41, and called the number the other reviewer listed (Brother) and they told me I had to take it to a service center for repair, that it was not covered at all since it was out of warranty. It has become a large doorstop now, since its replacement cost is far less than the repair cost. Even before the death error, it had such poor print quality and needed constant cleaning cycles that it was frustrating at best to use this machine. Maybe if it was used constantly it would keep itself clean, but I only used it for a couple pages per month. I would highly recommend staying away from Brother.