Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for jnwilliams > Reviews

Browse

jnwilliams' Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jnwilliams RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Hatchet (Brian's Saga Book 1)
Hatchet (Brian's Saga Book 1)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood revived, February 2, 2014
I have started reading this in my sixth grade class, but we realized we had the wrong Gary Paulsen book and this one was for another class. We read Transall Saga instead, an equally fantastic book. Nothing's better than a person finding their weaknesses and overcoming them greatly!
The only difference from many of the other books I've read is that this young boy is on his own, not with a girl that will eventually become his girlfriend, or any best friends, human enemies, etc. Its man vs nature and man vs self.

The Raven King (All for the Game Book 2)
The Raven King (All for the Game Book 2)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Raven King is not enough, September 20, 2013
The Raven King is not enough! I need to know what happens next. It is impossible to finish this book and walk off like it never existed because it's just too wonderful. I have so many questions about "Neil's" future and I'm dying to find out!!!!

Forever Young (Forever Vampire Book 1)
Forever Young (Forever Vampire Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever Young, July 14, 2013
After reading Forever Young, I was upset that there wasn't a second book already written for me to read. Halfway into the book, I thought maybe the story would escalate quickly and the book would be complete, but Jeff Erno had other plans. I hope he intends on following through with the "Martians" (you'll understand when you read. hehe) love story, because I think that would make for yet another great book by Erno.

The Nicholas Chronicles (Box Set)
The Nicholas Chronicles (Box Set)

4.0 out of 5 stars the picture is deceiving, May 20, 2013
i absolutely enjoyed the series because of the intensity although, i thought the chronicles would make this a enormous book, but i should have known better.

Hunt and Pray
Hunt and Pray
Price: $3.82

3.0 out of 5 stars =\ there could have been more, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Hunt and Pray (Kindle Edition)
as i read the summary, i was excited because i have read stories similar to this. the enemies becoming friends thing is something i look for in any genre.

i see where this could have gone, but it ended all too quickly and everything was stuffed into a small book

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove)
Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove)
Price: $4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Plot, May 20, 2013
I was really interested in this plot, not only the love scenes. It's exciting and I've read it three times, so far. Sometimes, I think about the title and that makes me crave the story.

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright is one of my favorites by Shannon West

Freedom
Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected Awesomeness, April 13, 2013
This review is from: Freedom (Kindle Edition)
I had read many reviews, but really just the titles so that the story would not be revealed. And I am pleased to know that they all helped me choose one of the best books I have ever read - although now Freedom has made my list even longer and I will be forced to make it a top 30 list.

I could see the general direction the plot was headed in. I mean, every narrative has a similar guide line, but Freedom went down a path that I could not clearly see from the beginning. And it was so extraordinary to see each character - even the minor one - have such developed personalities.

I am hoping (dying) to see a sequel to Freedom because Kirkpatrick really made this one interesting. I literally devoured this book within a couple of hours.

Captive Prince: Volume Two
Captive Prince: Volume Two

5.0 out of 5 stars why, oh why?, February 17, 2013
I can only say what so many others have already said. These two books are absolutely amazing. And we. Want. More.

Line and Orbit
Line and Orbit
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Unpredictable, shocking, and just plain amazing!, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Line and Orbit (Kindle Edition)
Line and Orbit has a summary that does it no justice at all, but is perfect because it tells the story without every detail. When I opened the book, I thought that I could predict the ways of each character. After every chapter, I had to change the course of my thoughts. The characters were very developed and every choice they made changed how things played out in their future. It was sort of like I was watching from a distance what would happen in a day to day situation, if we lived in space and knew of other sentient beings, of course. It reminded me of the saying about how even a butterfly's wing can change the weather.

The basics can easily be predicted: so-and-so will fall in love with him/her, a tragedy will befall so-and-so, etc. But, 'NO, you CANNOT and WILL NOT predict the story line' and 'you WILL read the ENTIRE book because EACH and EVERY sentence will FORCE you to do so' were thrown into my face by the authors.

And that's exactly what I did. Enjoy this wonderful read.

Blue
Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars this just blew my mind, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Blue (Kindle Edition)
This is a fantastic read. I could not put my kindle down. "Blue" is not the predictable book where everything you can imagine will happen. I'm glad I found this book and I am ready for the next one to be just as amazing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2013 4:48 AM PST