Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for C. Emond > Reviews

Browse

C. Emond's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Emond RSS Feed (Florida)

Township
Township
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, August 15, 2015
This review is from: Township (App)
A good combination of farming and city building. It does require some strategy, which is a nice change.

Sentimental Journey (Tennessee) (Americana Book 42)
Sentimental Journey (Tennessee) (Americana Book 42)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, February 8, 2013
This was only the second Janet Dailey book I've read so I don't have much to compare it to. It was very hard to like or even care for these characters. I'm hoping the next story of hers I read is better or I will have to abandon the series.

Spider
Spider
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Spider (App)
I am addicted to this game and the best part, it is a free download. The settings are very versatile and allows you to do just about anything...right vs. left hand, sounds on/off, and unrestricted deal to name a few.

The Last Boyfriend: Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy Book 2)
The Last Boyfriend: Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy Book 2)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, August 20, 2012
I am a big fan of NR and I especially love her series. After reading a few of the reviews I do agree that this series is classic Nora formula, however if you have been reading her books for a long time don't you know that already going into it? I guess I am a country girl at heart so I thoroughly enjoyed the setting, including the renovation aspect of the inn. Genealogy is a hobby of mine so I am loving the fact they are trying to learn more about Lizzie the ghost, which will, in fact, have me return for the third and final installment.

If you are looking for classic Nora Roberts romance than this is for you. If you are looking for something new and different from Nora Roberts, then you might want to look elsewhere, perhaps her In Death series will better suit.

Evidence Explained: Citing History Sources from Artifacts to Cyberspace, 2nd Edition
by Elizabeth Shown Mills
25 used & new from $25.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, May 29, 2011
This is not a book you can sit down and read, unless you have a specific question you are trying to answer. For years I had problems of consistency with the way I write my sources as well as knowing what type of information to collect for writing that source. This book solves that problem. It outlines every possible source you could think of and even ones you haven't thought of!

The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) (American Girl Library)
The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) (American Girl Library)
by Valorie Lee Schaefer
539 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 19, 2008
I bought this book for my 12 year old daughter and she loves it! She was so excited about this book, she shared it with one of her friends.